Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Why can't they understand that they are losing out on viewers who have been with them for more than 5 years?

All the people who have been watching this show since beginning don't seem to be able to connect with the Shekhars apart from Mr&Mrs Shiv Raj Shekhar.

Why can't the Rangeela man get that into his head?

BH track is ruined by pregnancy AnSh track with excessive focus on KB

If he wants to end the show just why doesn't he do that instead of ruining the show?

PS & PB are just not in sink ...all are getting frustrated coz of that.T
hey will shoot something & Rangeela man will come & use his scissor  on it and want  to present it his own way .🀒  His attitude my way or high way 😑
My problem is that when a dress is ready  why alter it and make everybody hassled.If it not the right fitting dump  it and make a new one.

Okies  with this rant I'll call it a day now πŸ₯±

A tight clinch is waiting in the folds  a bird in hand 😳  so GD to all around❀️
Edited by 5cents - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why Anandi and Shiv are adopting is evident for people who love those characters.
Anandi's speech only said what we have bAnSh scenessaying all along except for the setting up example part.

But major problem is everything about AnSh ist wound up in one scene.

While each and every emotion of Sanchi is shown in great detail and Anop got so much footage why no footage being given to AnSh story . Even Amol track it is full of KB and their feelings why no time or effort spent on showing AnSh and their feelings?
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Will look it up Hiral. Is it something that can be safely used for a quiz answer?⭐️
@anjali Both Uma and I need help here to locate this scene.

Btw why is everyone upset about the KB folks ringing up AnSh in the hotel roomπŸ˜•πŸ˜†. 

Isn't this their first marriage anniversary. πŸ˜ƒ

What have they not been doing last one year in KB that they can do only in this lake palace room for Daddu to get his sone ki seedi?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTee

Hiral try the quiz next time.

BTW they grey night suit bit I don't recall unless it was just before Anandi was about to spill the beans about J. Shiv does love this grey two-piece of his.πŸ˜ƒ

But I do remember around the HM time I think Hiral you were looking...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Arti.,

Isn't this navy blue..?..πŸ˜•

Also., what do you remember...around HM time...?..πŸ˜†

Hiral.,

The pic you've posted is the scene where he surprises A with HM tickets right ?...or is it anything else...?
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Why Anandi and Shiv are adopting is evident for people who love those characters.
Anandi's speech only said what we have bAnSh scenessaying all along except for the setting up example part.

But major problem is everything about AnSh ist wound up in one scene.

While each and every emotion of Sanchi is shown in great detail and Anop got so much footage why no footage being given to AnSh story . Even Amol track it is full of KB and their feelings why no time or effort spent on showing AnSh and their feelings?

coz wen it cums to ansh dey thnk shw d audience 2 n 2 in two diff epis dey will make it 4 demselves...

dey forget even audiece like us like to konw mre abt d character we luv...

we wanna see dat extract emotions of ansh as a couple... but alias we alwz have to do mathematics wid dem...
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HALWA MERI JAAN β€οΈ  Thx
I'll come back tomorrow to do gray night suit ka cheer haran.

Arti I did  hop & skip &  managed to see yr quiz   fray kept it hot & happening  here πŸ˜‰β€οΈ  . Hai Dil ❀️
It is better to fray with AJi's touch rather than get worn out in washing machineπŸ€ͺ

Chalo final walla GN
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

AnSh anni in Dec then 1. 5 months ka leap to show GB So whole Jan n half of feb gone approx

So Amol first MS with mom dad gone My armaan to see dad and beta fly kite n mom with charkha down the drain

AnSh valentine also gone Amol make vday card for parents also gone

All much needed n wanted AnSh AnShMol scenes gaone to acc Sa ka natak n GB

😑

Happy Festivities 2 all

Edited by Chahanya - 10 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahanya

AnSh anni in Dec then 1. 5 months ka leap to show GB So whole Jan n half of feb gone approx

So Amol first MS with mom dad gone My armaan to see dad and beta fly kite n mom with charkha down the drain

AnSh valentine also gone Amol make vday card for parents also gone

All much needed n wanted AnSh AnShMol scenes gaone to acc Sa ka natak n GB

😑

Happy Festivities 2 all

I dont thenk so chahat in d interview sid said is baar makar skrati pay bahaut maza aayega,... wid amol... n as if bv n calender both sucks...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maahi11

coz wen it cums to ansh dey thnk shw d audience 2 n 2 in two diff epis dey will make it 4 demselves...

dey forget even audiece like us like to konw mre abt d character we luv...

we wanna see dat extract emotions of ansh as a couple... but alias we alwz have to do mathematics wid dem...

Mahi I am not talking about this like an AnSh fan.I am talking about it as a fan of BV. I like BV more than I like AnSh.
It is very clear that Sanchi and that Anoop etc get more footage even when they don't have much of a role in the story.
 AnSh talking about what went wrong after Sanchi engagement court case drama AnSh ,AnSh talking about adoption, AnSh discussing their feelings about Amol them trying to bond with the boy all are rushed while each and every scene of Sanchi is shown detail.
And all this is so not BV.
And the channel is interfering too much.
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Leaps in BV are very subjective. This has been shown in the past. Else how would AnSh be celebrating their first ann. after 9 months leap and two deliveries at two different times by two diff peeps.⭐️
Here leap will be for the BH folks. I think they themselves are tired of the hospital bed.

In KB acclimatization of Amol by Shiv and Anandi will continue as if there was no leap anywhere. (fingers crossed) 

What may be leap for one could be a moment in time for another. It is all a matter of perspective (director's and writer's) .

So no point fretting over it.πŸ˜ƒ. Tighten your seat belts sit back and enjoy.