aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: adi2512

Hiral...πŸ€—

Thank You...😳
U are such a busy bee now a days..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
----------------
Now U have to tell me, the history of that grey night suit...U've said all, saying U know nothing...πŸ˜†
Give me a clue...an approximate date of the scene...I have to solve this puzzle...am' sure Arti is also with me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
----------------
😑me so irritated - KB gang after shudh desi romance of AnSh...now, what we will get to watch...
Nothing !!! 😑

You have to look through Halwa eyes for that 🀣 πŸ˜‰
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well Khushi I feel in life at times we do things according to our whims & fancies.  Who better than me would know this πŸ˜›
Shiv's love has given her that desired comfort and confidence. Shiv talking abt adoption was a coincidence which triggered her adoption desires. I feel she always wanted to adopt but the time was not  conducive earlier now as they say in hindi ...mauka bhi tha dastoor bhi  thaa so  she  put her thoughts in front of Shiv and he could  see  the twinkle in her eyes and read the joys in her heart
and agreed. He has complete faith ion her abilities and he knew her association  with  kids.

She was not  going in for adoption primarily for Novelty.  Maybe this is what it  looked on sc.
Maybe Cv thought that it is noble & novel idea so lets promote  adoption through a respoensible govt officer.  Agreed Shiv agreed  seeing her happiness and knew that this is what  will make her happy and content .  But her reasons were right  for adopting hence Shiv agreed and believed in her belief. And her speech looked so real & from heart ❀️

It was not like Sa who wanted to marry J but for wrong reasons. If they would have been married today   the novelty would have worn off & she would have been bored with J by now and would be hatching a plan to get a big alimony  from J and divorce him.

This is what Aji was trying to convey to Shgiv regarding SA ...that you think that  J  is going to make  Sa happy, and then a month  later it'll be boring & she'll be completely disgusted  coz  she wanted to marry him for  wrong reason.

I'm done explaining 😳
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Even during AnSh dance their scene wascut tto show Sanchi

Why so much attention to them?

If they think Shekhar family is bringing them TRPs why not send Anandi and Shiv away permanently and make Sanchithe lead?

I've given a solution long long back to the CV's...
Just get her a campus placement and send her out of home on a job., That way she will learn more about Life..!!!

Alas...If only they care...!!!

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

You have to look through Halwa eyes for that 🀣 πŸ˜‰

Aparna.,

Would not mind borrowing her eyes for a while...πŸ˜†
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

edited

Edited by maahi11 - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why can't they understand that they are losing out on viewers who have been with them for more than 5 years?

All the people who have been watching this show since beginning don't seem to be able to connect with the Shekhars apart from Mr&Mrs Shiv Raj Shekhar.

Why can't the Rangeela man get that into his head?

BH track is ruined by pregnancy AnSh track with excessive focus on KB

If he wants to end the show just why doesn't he do that instead of ruining the show?
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blushing

@ Tina...well I was supposed to come HK during 20th till 3 rd Feb 

now Will be nxt month after 6Th Feb...

Yo...we miss meeting in HK 

I am more upset over Amol AnSh initial bond wrapping  

AnSh disturbance in Hotel...bit realistic all done with friends family 

nothing new πŸ˜† 

AWWW Aditi a miss
I'll be there on 27 & 28th  for a  mtg then off to Singapore  for a  few days.
-----------------------------
They will bond πŸ˜‰   it will be a super fast bonding like super glue πŸ˜†

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ mahi in AT post only AnSh with rest pic...
pic of AnSh is compulsory...post this pic PG...

put AnSh pic 
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiral try the quiz next time.
BTW they grey night suit bit I don't recall unless it was just before Anandi was about to spill the beans about J. Shiv does love this grey two-piece of his.πŸ˜ƒ

But I do remember around the HM time I think Hiral you were looking...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Appy - 😑 m trying hard here to be a docile, shy girlπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Uma/ Artee - pic for thoughtπŸ˜› posted up - before he talks to A, something happens...look out for 'that' some thing as 'food for thought'πŸ˜›πŸ€£ I wonder why there is only one cap in PG for this sceneπŸ˜›πŸ€£...Anjali - jawaab dijiye...why the naainsaaphiπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

me busy bee...yeah🀒 got trainings in the day and work in the night...no time to breathe and here also m in witness box defending myself🀣

just read the spoilers...so Ansh will get a call from KB peeps kyun kyun😑 how will daddu climb sone ke sidii if he doesnt give 'space' to them??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰ its for his fayda only to not disturb themπŸ˜‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

and one and half month transition - arent they missing out a lot on Amol...how he adjusted??

ok final walla bye😊