Ansh AT: 209 "" ultimate winners "" - Page 73

Posted: 10 years ago

GM AT,

Aww such a cute pic of Amol n his on screen papa

+++++

SRK: Mere paas lungi dance hai. Tumhaare paas kya hai?

SRS: Mere paas DHOTI DANCE hai

+++++

Yesterday original beta and original pappa ka hug all original

Amol must have been 'when i came my D was my D and my CD was my CD; now my CD is my D and my D is my BD

Loved the dance just yaar the tongue twisters they could have made the say Toral in Kajol voice n Shiv in Amir voice nahi nahi

+++++

If as some of you are saying family played prank by sending them to the hotel How come Shiv ka night suit there? The family took care of that too Toh they could have sent a nice nightie too jaise they made her not take pallu at home nightie pehenne ki bhi aadat dalo

Edited by Chahanya - 10 years ago
GM AT
Saw the episode again later. Not much to add. It was just really well shot. β­οΈ

Loved Shiv and CM interaction. Loved Shiv and CP hug that started with hesitation on Shiv's part and ended up as a full blown one. Loved the changing shades of rainbow on Sa's face. Loved the dance with kids and later on the family.⭐️

Only one observation. AnSh and their son are too neat and clean.😊

(Here Shiv is extracting Amol's tooth)

(Here Anandi is putting the extracted tooth back)

(All izz well)

Boy does not have a speck of cake around his mouthπŸ˜ƒ. Momma and Poppa's hands (sorry!!) are squeaky clean and Anandi can even use the same palm to pat Amol's cheek!!😲

Wish all parents knew how to feed their children like this

@ anjy where are you...today holiday for her...family time 

her spoilers also on holiday kya πŸ€”

I wana know prank was before AnSh hug or after hug 
@ aarti Ansh did nt feed Amol pink cake its chocolate  

Originally posted by blushing

@ aarti Ansh did nt feed Amol pink cake its chocolate  

😲 Where is chocolate??
 GM AT Friends...Happy Makar Sankranti /Pongal to All who celebrate πŸ˜›

Watched the episode both actual and the repeat...loved it...everything about it...starting with Anandi's s fantastic speech then the dance and the CP- Shiv hug and the down face of Sanchi

How manipulative can a teenager become? where did she learn all this from..no one in the house is like that whom she may have watched from childhood to become this bad🀒 How long we have to bear her🀒

OMG the Hug between CP and Shiv was so nice and beautifully shot...the shocked eyes and face of Shiv in the beginning and then slowly relaxing in the hug to then fully hugging his dad and afterwards the huge smile on both of their faces and then the relieved smile on family member's faces πŸ‘ Beautiful moment !!

So waiting for tomorrow's Ansh Scene now...By God...they look beautiful together !! even in their night suits...wish she had taken that pink nighty again out of the closet πŸ˜³ Naya to mila nahi uske baad πŸ˜†

Have an Awesome Day everyone !!

@red-bird

Saachi is not a teenager

She was may be a new born baby when Anup went MIA

as Meenu and alok were shown discussing that they could not ell Anup becuase he was not there and this can't be said on the phone then mahi n saachi were coming so they could not say then he went MIA

+++++

Rahi bat eop ki toh sach mein I liked what i saw

AnSh n Amol cutie trio

@ aarti its in Amol's mouth πŸ˜† 

its nt pink cake AnSh feed to Amol for sure 

{Posting here too for those who don't visit the place thst shall not be named her at least by me}

Fun - Shiv is your son and what followed...

The joy of the celebrations of Anandi and Shiv's first wedding anniversary was multiplied by... I don't know how much the joy of a parent increases when their child comes into their lives. Amol the gift of Anandi and Shiv's wedding anniversary along with him brought them the gift and joy of parenthood. Kesar Buag was always split into two when it came to ideas and ideologies. Ira and Saachi always being in the minority were now joined by the long lost and recently returned Anup Raj Shekhar. Saachi was upset that despite her Main bhi dekhti hoon kaise Anandi bhabhi aur Shiv bhaiyya ko uki khushiyan milti hai' dialogue, Amol came bringing joy for her cousin bhaiyya and his gawar wife and that too on the day which was a constant reminder to her of the day the gawar permanently came into her life.

Everyone in the family was happy for Anandi and Shiv. She had to spoil things now for Anandi and Shiv. She looked around Ira had her pareshaan Oh ma paraya khoon mere ghar mein aa gaya' look on her face. Saachi smiled evilly and thought of using her apna khoon her apni ma to spoil the happiness. But she had to change her mind as Saachi did not have time not interest in making coffee. She looked around once more and saw the many society agony aunts doing their job perfectly but that would not create a dhamaka of the maximum scale. She looked around and found the perfect target. A smile had just come upon Anup's face seeing how happy Anandi and Shiv were. He had told them that it was a really big responsibility but then he saw the confidence his Dadda and Big B had on the new parents of Amol. He was feeling proud of his nephew just then his niece came up to him.

Saachi: Congratulations ab toh aap dadaji ban gaye.

Anup: Dadaji nahi chhote dadaji. Chhote papa se chhote dadaji.

Saachi: Nahi bade dadaji toh papa banenge aap toh dadaji bane hain.

Anup: Tumhaari grammar thodi weak hai. Rishte naate samajhti nahi kya?

Saachi: Main toh chahat, bharosa aur yaken bhi nahi samajhti but wo important nahi hai. Important ye hai ki aap meri baat ka matlab nahi samajh rahe. Aap dadaji bane hain.

Anup: Beta wo kya hai na bhabhi ne mujhe bataya ki tumhaari baatein sirf coffee peene par hi samajh aati hain. Mujhe acche se bina coffee ke hi matlab samjha do.

Saachi: Uff kitni mehnat karni padti hai mujhe. Main nanhi si jaan aur kitne kaam. Aap dadaji banenge because Shiv bhaiyya aapke aur CM ke bte hain.

Anup: Kya??? Kya??? Kya???

Saachi: Uff ab TV serial ki tarah teen baar bolkar bore mat kijiye. Jaaiye jaldi CM se poochiye.

Anup gets all emotional on knowing that he is the father of Udaipur ka collector too and not only the father of a wannabe cricketer. Saachi smiles evilly, now now don't get angry on the poor soul that is the way she knows how to smile. Hmm maine maachis to laga di hai bas ab intezaar hai ki CP bomb phootega. Mere cousin bhaiyya aur unki wife ki zindagi mein ab aayega twist.' Saachi and her thoughts.

Anup: Meenu mujhe sach sach batao kya Shiv humaara beta hai? Bolo Meenu bolo.

Meenu: Haan Anup Shiv humaara beta hai. Aaj tak main akeli thi iss liye kabhi use claim nahi kiya but ab aap aa gaye hain na toh ab hum humaare bte ko humaara banayenge. Anup mujhe mera beta wapas chahiye.

Anup: Thank God ki sirf Mahi hi nahi Shiv bhi humaara beta hai. Aur upar se Anandi jaisi bahu? Dhanya bhaag humaare jo Shiv Anandi beta bahu hain humaare.

Meenu: Anup aap ko gussa nahi aaya?

Anup: Nahi Meenu abhi gussa karne ka nahi pyar karne ka waqt hai.

Meenu: Anup aap bhi na aaj humaare beta bahu ki anniversary hai aur aap...

Anup: Kya??? Kya??? Kya???

Anup saw his wife blush like a bride, but he did not care for that now. All that mattered to him was his son Shiv. Shiv and Anandi were dancing with the children on Chanda chamke' from Fanaa. Anup saw Shiv dance. Shiv mera hi beta hai. Look at him dance just like me. He likes baingan ka bharta just like me. He is tall just like me. He plays with his ring when he is angry just like me. He is understanding in nature just like Meenu. Ouch! Mera beta...Aaj phir tumpar pyaar aaya hai behad aur be hisaab ayaa hai'. He looked no longer wait to go meet and greet his son. He got emotional and ran to Shiv. He placed a hand on Shiv's shoulder which made the latter turn. Anup was all emotional and Shiv confused as to what had gotten into his Chhote papa. The music stopped at once and there was pin drop silence.

Shiv: Kya hua CP?

Anup: CP nahi papa bolo beta. Main tumhaara papa hoon aur tum mere bte ho. Mera apna khoon ho tum.

Shiv: Aap aapko kaise pata chala?

Anup: Mujhe Saachi ne bataya.

Everyone in the family stood there dumbstruck. The guest began to gossip in hushed voices. Ira's face turned pale then became redder when she saw her apna khoon smile evilly. Uff ye CP ko bhi apna khoon itna pasand hai. Apna khoon apna khoon sun sunkar main thak gayi hoon pak gayi hoon. Ma, CP aur Saachi ko apna khoon itna pasand hai na toh kal se inhe beverages nahi doongi. Jagya ko phone karke inke liye main needle, pipe aur blood pouches mangwa leti hoon. Apna khoon nikalkar pee lenge'. Anandi was having weird thoughts in her mind. Amol who was sitting there already confused about his new mummy papa now got confused over his CD being his D and his D being his BD. Sar ghoome chaakar khaye, kuan kaun hai ye chhota Amol jaan na paaye'. Shiv too who had longed to call his father so hugged him.

Shiv: Papa.

Anup: Beta.

Daddu, Meenu, Mahi and Anandi's cheeks were wet by the Ganga Jamuna flowing from their eyes. Alok looked at the root cause of this problem Saachi.

Alok: Saachi!!! Kya zaroorat thi tumhe Anup ko sach batane ki? Hum badon ne tay kiya tha na ki hum sahi waqt aane par batayenge. Mujhe samajh mein nahi aata Ira ne kya khakar tumhe janam diya hai. I wish tumhaare time par main yahaan nahi hota aur koi tumhaari adla badli kar deta. Ho gayi shaanti mil gaya tumhe jo chahiye tha ab tum Ira aur afsos meri ek lauti beti ho. Ira mubarak ho ab koi paraya khoon tumhe ma nahi kahega. Par main maine apna beta kho diya. Duniya mujhe Shiv Raj Shkekhar ke pita ke naam se jaanti thi ab mujhe Saachi ke pita ke naam se jaanegi. Nahi!!! Nahi!!! Nahi!!!

Saachi was fuming at the tamasha her apna father was creating. She was feeling embarrassed and the only thing which could save her was her daru videsi and her desi friends. Ankita came to Saachi offering her a glass. They smiled at each other and began their own naino ki bhasha. Ankita you understand me so well.' Yes Saachi you and I, I and you, I can do anything and much more for you...' Ankita I did not know of your feelings for me. Why could I not see them before? Why did you not say anything?' Saachi what can I do? First there was Jagdeesh and then came Saurabh.' Oh my Ankita I was looking for love at the wrong place. You are my one true love.' I love you too Saachi.' Anikta and Saachi thought of the same thind. We are made for each other'. They entwined their fingers and lovingly gazed at each other and in a matter of seconds nothing else mattered.

The society uncles were bored of this tamasha but the aunt's well they were missing popcorn and chatakedaar peanuts. They were all making face like the ones we can see in daily soaps. Two of them came and stood behind Ira.

Aunty No. 1: Arre suna tumne Shiv Ira ka beta nahi hai. Shiv toh Ira ko udhaar mein mila tha.

Aunty No. 2: Tumhe pata hai main jab ek cup cheeni udhaar lene aati hoon toh Ira kaise moonh banati hai aur khud ko dekho Ek Beta udhaar lekar baithi hai.

Aunty No. 1: Main jab bhi Shiv ko dekhti na mujhe shaq hota ki ye Ira ka beta kaise ho sakta hai par maine kabhi kuch nahi bola.

Aunty No. 2: Accha hai nahi bola par dekho sach kab tak chhupta hai aa hi gaya na saamne. Ira bhi toh humesha yehi kehti rehti hai ki sach chhup nahi sakta.

Ira heard all this and she was fuming at Saachi's doing. She cursed the day when she gave birth to Saachi. She went up to her and pulled her to the centre. She was shaking Saachi.

Ira: Kyun Saachi kyun? Kyun kiya tumne ye sab? Dekho tumne kya kar diya. Poori duniya ko pata chal gaya ki maine Shiv ko janam nahi diya. Ab mujhe duniya bharke taane sunne milenge. Jo auratein abhi mere curtains ke choice ki baatein kar rahi thi ab keh rahi hain ki mujhe agar itne saalon mein pata nahi chala ki Shiv mera beta nahi hai toh mujhe kya pata hoga. Mere curtains ki choice ko wo sab ab Meenu ki choice ke rahe hain. Meri naak kat gayi hai ab main kitty mein party's mein sabko kaise face karoongi. Mera social status kho gaya hai. Maine kaha tha na agar tumhe sach mein meri parwa hai toh tum iss baare mein kuch bhi nahi bologi. Iska matlab tumhaari parwa wo sab jhoot tha? Wo coffee pilaana wo mere assoon pochna wo sab jhoot tha? Tumne mera ullu banaya?

Saachi: Ullu banaya bada maza aaya! Ullu banaya bada maza aaya! Ullu banaya bada maza aaya!

Ira: Nahi!!! Nahi!!! Nahi!!!

Ankita: Uff sasumom stope your melodrama, sara nasha utaar diya. Saachi my love chalo' kisi disco mein jaaye kisi hotel main jaaye, kahin door ek dosre ke pyar mein kho jaaye, koi dhoond na humein paaye.'

Ankita and Saachi leave from there and disappear into their love land where no one would find them till eternity. That was the last of Saachi anyone would ever see. Shiv was shocked to hear the reason behind Ira not letting Anup find out the truth about him.

Shiv: Anandi dekhiye na ma ko. Unhe social status khone ka darr hai apna beta khone ka nahi? Main apne pap se door raha inke liye aur inhe...Dekhiya na Anandi.

Anandi: Shiv mujhe ma ko dekhne mein koi interest nahi hai. Mere paas aur Amol hain jinhe mujhe dekhna hai, care karna hai, pyar karna hai. Mere paas ma ko dekhne ka time nahi hai. Maine apna bahu wala chashma phenk diya hai. Abse main sirf 100% wifey or 200% mumma hoon, who 100% Amol ki aur 100% chhoti Anandi ki.

Shiv: Kya??? Kya??? Kya???

Anandi: Haye mere honey bunny aap sach mein isi family ka khoon hai. Inhi ki tarah teen baar reaction dete hain.

Anandi and Shiv lovingly look at each other and then both blush. Mumma ya papa mein se kaun zyaada sharma raha hai? Humaari surname Shekhar kyun hai? Sharma kyun nahi? New baby I wish it will be a sister. I will be the best brother and make sure she does not turn out to be like that aunty who went away with the other aunty. I hipe she never comes back. My sister will be the best because mumma papa will be her mumma papa and plus she will have a big bro like me. I am loving this.' Amol was was smiling and looking at his mumma and papa.

Alok was sitting on the sofa with his face hidden in his palms and sobbing. Jabse hui hai shaadi aassoon baha raha hoon aafat gale padi hai usko nibha raha hoon'. Ira was stading there with the hall revolveing around her. She was having flashes of her apna khoon. She shut her eyes and closed her ears. Nahi!!!' She ran away to her hoping that Saachi never returns with a cup of coffee. Daddu came to Alok and patted him on the back.

Daddu: Don't worry be happy jawaan. Saachi has gone so be happy. Abhi toh tum jawaan ho, Ira is also fit and fine. Go make another apna khoon. Kille toh fateh karo aur apna jhanda gaad do. Jeet tumhaari hogi. Arre bhai itni jaldi kahaan chale pehle apone chhote bhai se baat kar lo uske do do bte hain wo bhi Shiv aur Mahi jaise. Tumhe bhi waisa ho beta hoga tips milne ke baad. Ho Ho Ho. I am just too much.

Alok went to speak with Anup to find out about you know the details...

Alok: Anup...

Anup: Ek minute bhaiyya. Attention everyone. Main aap sab se ek baat kehna chahta hoon. Aap sab Shiv ko jaante hi honge but aaj mein poore garv ke saath apne bte Shiv Anup Raj Shekhar ko present karta hoon.

Anup had the same pride on his face like Shiv when he introduced Amol as his son. Everyone clapped as Meenu, Anup, Mahi hugged Shiv, Anandi and Amol. We are family' played in the back ground. The social worker along with her had also got a reporter with her to cover Amol's adoption as a social message. Anandi and Shiv had refused to air Amol's adoption as a social service because on their p[art it wasn't so. The reporter had to get a social message statement from Anandi and Shiv one or the other.

Reporter: Mr. and Mrs. Shekhar koi message. Aaj tak aapne collector aur social worker banka message diya hai aaj kuch parents bankar jisse ki aur parents ko bhi faayada ho.

Anandi and Shiv: Parenthood...It's about guiding the next generation, and forgiving the last.

Originally posted by Chahanya

@red-bird

Saachi is not a teenager

She was may be a new born baby when Anup went MIA

as Meenu and alok were shown discussing that they could not ell Anup becuase he was not there and this can't be said on the phone then mahi n saachi were coming so they could not say then he went MIA

+++++

Rahi bat eop ki toh sach mein I liked what i saw

AnSh n Amol cutie trio

Yeah you are right Chahat...my bad...she is not a teenager...she already completed her MBA...πŸ˜•