Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

red-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good Morning AT Friends !  Happy Sunday to All 😊

Just watched this whole week's recap again today and loved it all over again ..missing Saturday epi so much...had gotten used to 6 days of BV dose so now its hard to get over that habit...😊

Waiting for Monday Episode now...hopefully they will show Anniversary Happily Done and then the chaos with Anup knowing the secret...I don't want the shocked faces of all the guests one more time...plzz...

Sanchi and her behavior...not sure what PY has planned for us but really want to see happy moments of Ansh with Amol and not too much of negativity from Ira, Sanchi and also maybe Anup now

Have a good day everyone !!
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Re-GM AT
Shiv's shirts. As it is he has so few. Out of these few Anandi has stored away many to make space for Amol's stuff. Shiv's shirts look faded and will soon start fraying and wearing down at the edges.

Quiz question for Sunday 12 January

Which spot on Shiv's shirts is likely to fray first.⭐️

Remember there is only one correct answer. Do give reasons for your answers. Maybe more than one will prove to be correctπŸ˜ƒ

My answer will be revealed later in the afternoon. 

HAPPY AnSh QUIZZING.

Edited by RTee - 10 years ago
red-bird thumbnail
@RTee

My answer is the exact 'Heart space' where our Sweetest Dearest Wifey puts her head everytime she hugs Hubby Darling...😳  so it is the Left side of Chest which will fade first...she rubs her head too much there...for cosy comfort 😳

Love the quiz question...haha πŸ‘
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
GM Girls...

Logged in early to catch Arti's quizzz...πŸ˜ƒ

Arti.,

My answer is same as @red bird, Shiv's heart space, but the exact position would be different...its not left side but - from middle to right...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

In any case, the left side has pocket, so, its a dbl fabric, and more difficult for the fray...πŸ˜†

----------------

AnSh...❀️
red-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

GM Girls...

Arti.,

My answer is same as @red bird, Shiv's heart space, but the exact position would be different...its not left side but - from middle to right...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

In any case, the left side has pocket, so, its a dbl fabric, and more difficult for the fray...πŸ˜†

----------------

AnSh...❀️

Awww...yeh to maine socha hi nahi...pocket wali baat.. double fabric πŸ˜†

Thank You!  Waise my name is Ratna 😊

@RTee   can we keep it generic..."Heart Space" whole chest area...how about that? Kahi pe Head to kahi pe Hand...fabric wahi ka pahle fray hoga...😳
Edited by red-bird - 10 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: red-bird

Good Morning AT Friends !  Happy Sunday to All 😊

Just watched this whole week's recap again today and loved it all over again ..missing Saturday epi so much...had gotten used to 6 days of BV dose so now its hard to get over that habit...😊

Waiting for Monday Episode now...hopefully they will show Anniversary Happily Done and then the chaos with Anup knowing the secret...I don't want the shocked faces of all the guests one more time...plzz...

Sanchi and her behavior...not sure what PY has planned for us but really want to see happy moments of Ansh with Amol and not too much of negativity from Ira, Sanchi and also maybe Anup now

Have a good day everyone !!

Cmon along with the shocked faces society aunt's may gossip about Ira

Taane shaane to her I am all for it

Waise isi baat par ek fun post toh banta hai

Saachi should also get from her apna khoon her apni mummy for the society aunts agonizing her

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@RTee

Which part of Shiv's shirt will fray first.

My answer: The upper half of his sleeves.

Reason: His biceps are bulging day by day. he will be lifting Amol so many times in a day good exercise for the biceps.

I dunno first time going for your quiz.

RTee thumbnail

@RTee

My answer is the exact 'Heart space' where our Sweetest Dearest Wifey puts her head everytime she hugs Hubby Darling...😳  so it is the Left side of Chest which will fade first...she rubs her head too much there...for cosy comfort 😳

Love the quiz question...haha πŸ‘

Pretty good Ratna, not too far off. Collated answer will be up in an hour.
RTee thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

GM Girls...

Arti.,

----------------

AnSh...❀️

Great going Uma, love the double fabric reasoning. Not too far off either. 
RTee thumbnail

Awww...yeh to maine socha hi nahi...pocket wali baat.. double fabric πŸ˜†

Thank You!  Waise my name is Ratna 😊

@RTee   can we keep it generic..."Heart Space" whole chest area...how about that? Kahi pe Head to kahi pe Hand...fabric wahi ka pahle fray hoga...😳

Aha, now we are getting hot. So let us find the hottest spot based on Anandi's antics.