Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@ anjy mee off too
ur scene ready sorry bot no HD...chk quality 

AnSh ❤️
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks Anjy..i will checkout the CG soon...have a great evening all  😊...ciao.
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 , can u give me the video link of Second Aarti Secuence at Shiv's birthday - 27th June 

Originally posted by: adi2512

@ bold - Who said this Gowri ...?..😕

--------------------

BV always had a knack when it comes to direction with kids. Really hopeful AnSh + Amol scenes will come out good.

Uma - Khushmeet Gill playing Amol in his interview with newsnation😊 - that he has made friends with PY - he sounded very confident!! --

SS was also praising the kid in the interview - that he is a good artist.. 

contrast in the kid is worth watching - his natural self in the interviews -- and then those confused - where am I kind of looks during the anniversary celebrations... as if he lots of questions for his adoptive parents..
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

GE AT,

After Amol comes SW will make surprise visit na?

What if Sa sees her from far; AnSh in their room Amol in his; Baby monitors call bells in both rooms Amol calls for them they want to go but Sa locked them from outside

Amol begins to cry just then SW enters Sa quickly opens AnSh door they run to him but in front of SW he will say that i have been calling but they did not come for so long

Hides sees tamasha

+++++

Ira ko na I think Meenu should give her; Uski beti ke thikaane nahi hian n she is like this with AnSh about Amol

It is not about Amol's disability she never wanted them to adopt; she wanted them to produce apna khoon

+++++

Sa is maadern sheher ki ladki; wait till she sees Ashi unmarried and baby bump ya baby ke saath; the 60 year old granny in Saachi will kick in samaj, bin byaahi, etc; I so want Mahi to hear this and blast her and also blast ira

Seriously ma beti I can't stand ; i so want Anup to say Saachi told me; 

Oh!! in Amol adoption papaers they must have not mentioned about Shiv's real parentage; so they have hidden facts So problemo 

Saachi just can't see anyones happiness

+++++

Ashi come devrani jethani muhim against nanand parcel her off somehwere far off

=====

I want to see emotional, cute, all kinds of AnShMol scenes; I hope we get the good stuff n not Sa

All rishtey naate introduced to Amol

Saachi introduced as Saachi aunty(as she will not like to be called bua so keeping that in mind n her tendency for tamasha A may tell Amol to call her Saachi aunty);

Saachi: aunty mat kaho na 

Mahi: yes Amol she is your Saachi bua but she will not like it so call her Sa Bu.(sabun soap jhaag failaane ke alawa aur koi kaam nahi hai ise)

Edited by Chahanya - 10 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

Arti.,

Since it is a Sat'day evening, would like to ask you, if you are cooking anything delicious for us...😳

I know, U may be busy now, getting back to work...but had a small hope, just in case 😳😆

----------------

AnSh...❤️

😆 Not cooking anything at present. No inspiration. bV all happy happy or sad sad. No in between scenarios. Need an idea, a thought, a vision or a longing to cook. If you have any of these ingredients, send a message and will see if something clicks.

Also coming weekend going off on a very short break to, guess where, HK. So going to be a bit busy. Read in earlier pages that other AT gals too seem to be headed there this month. Popular place.

Can of course do Sanchi part 2, 3, 4. That is easy.⭐️

Can also do one/two quiz questions Sunday morning. 

Signing off for today. GN.
Edited by RTee - 10 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RTee

😆 Not cooking anything at present. No inspiration. bV all happy happy or sad sad. No in between scenarios. Need an idea, a thought, a vision or a longing to cook. If you have any of these ingredients, send a message and will see if something clicks.

Also coming weekend going off on a very short break to, guess where, HK. So going to be a bit busy. Read in earlier pages that other AT gals too seem to be headed there this month. Popular place.

Can of course do Sanchi part 2, 3, 4. That is easy.⭐️

Can also do one/two quiz questions Sunday morning. 

Signing off for today. GN.

That is the secret why CVs show so much of Sa

AnSh rock AnShMol rock 

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
❤️

All those who had genuine koschen abt Shiv's  deep rooted Khoj (search). 
Here you go...Shiv enjoying the sweetest odor of her beautiful being apart from her lovely fragrance. ❤️
Now for the perennial romantics ❤️❤️
Breathing in at her neck  enjoying her fragrance😳 but  how do I describe the scent of her skin?

mere khuda, rang bhar rahe hain
unka junoon aur meri jaan, ik kar rahe hain

Mere  albeliya, tu kheliya ❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arti you also going to HK. 😃 But I'll be there end of the month around 27th I think.  Who else is going?  We can have a AT ki  meeting & eating 😆
Edited by 5cents - 10 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

❤️
All those who had genuine koschen abt Shiv's  deep rooted Khoj (search). 
Here you go...Shiv enjoying the sweetest odor of her beautiful being apart from her lovely fragrance. ❤️
Now for the perennial romantics ❤️❤️
Breathing in at her neck  enjoying her fragrance😳 but  how do I describe the scent of her skin?

mere khuda, rang bhar rahe hain
unka junoon aur meri jaan, ik kar rahe hain

Mere  albeliya, tu kheliya ❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arti you also going to HK. 😃 But I'll be there end of the month around 27th I think.  Who else is going?  We can have a AT ki  meeting & eating 😆

Was there a question on what Shivjee is searching in the above siggie?

Shiv is admiring the necklace he had once bought for Anandi and thinking :

For the perennial sceptics:
"Wow, pure gold. how much had it weighed I wonder. Great investment. Kaam aayegi since i dont go to office much and will be kicked out one day"😈

For the self praising romantics:
"I have such great choice in necks and necklaces. My wifey's neck drapes this necklace so beautifully around it".😳

Tina I will be long back by then. Back middle of next week. Short holiday for losing some money at the machines near HK.
Edited by RTee - 10 years ago