Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Arti.,

Was just about to say that on AnSh dance. Sjee is really dancing away...😆
The other day, when I was watching S's dance on one lil' sbb / sbs segment, I found it very funny.
In this video it looks very cute...
Looking forward to it...😳

Hope Sa - Anoop will not spoil this nice moment of AnSh...😕
Edited by adi2512 - 10 years ago
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@adi sorry ...i dont know any other alternative of opening that video.
But in bv i am surprised...as someone is going to be father of his biological child on the same day as his best frnd's wedding anniversary🤣 
What a speed🤣 
Within one year ...back in home, back in hospital,got reputation,closed relationship with someone else completed MS, saved damsel in distress, fallen in love, helped her in her divorce, saved her again,also two times saved someone who doesnt deserved to be saved,  made-break engagement, married to his lady love, landed in jail, witnessed court case, saved a stranger & hospital,  now becoming a father😊

and i thought all the limelight was on Ansh😆
now tell me Ansh tracks apart from transfer, adoption, revelation, HM, confession🤔

edit-
thanx Arti😃
earlier i thought of making a VM on the song "bekarar karke hume yun na jaiye" but the song was of only 3.52 min...unlike this "Mere mehboob" song of 7 min😆...so dropped the idea.
& my VM contains the pond scenes at double speed as i cant exclude themaddicted to it

Edited by aashimaahuja - 10 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashimaahuja

@adi sorry ...i dont know any other alternative of opening that video.

But in bv i am surprised...as someone is going to be father of his biological child on the same day as his best frnd's wedding anniversary🤣 
What a speed🤣 
Within one year ...back in home, back in hospital,got reputation,closed relationship with someone else completed MS, saved damsel in distress, fallen in love, helped her in her divorce, saved her again,also two times saved someone who doesnt deserved to be saved,  made-break engagement, married to his lady love, landed in jail, witnessed court case, saved a stranger & hospital,  now becoming a father😊

and i thought all the limelight was on Ansh😆
now tell me Ansh tracks apart from transfer, adoption, revelation, HM, confession🤔

U don't know ?...
AnSh are always the tortoises 😛😆

----------------

Spotlight was never only on Anandi or AnSh.
The Balak Var of Balika Vadhu shares the same dias. He too is an integral part of the story., only that offlate, its a bit disappointing of them, waste away his character.,
But am' sure, after all this criticality in health of BH's beendni, he too will be focussed.
adi2512 thumbnail
Ashima.,

Pls pls make one one "bekaraar karke hume"...would love to watch this even if its small...pretty please...

Also., pls someone make one on Arti's second choice of song - mera mann...mera mann...😳
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh cumon ashima its gonna heights of boppler if the baby is born... may be she will be critical but d child will nt born... its 5th month n even a premature baby cant born...

n regarding ansh dey have lot to tackel in future.., new dad, cant understand a person who drinls d same stinks y did no body got d bad smell from saachi's mouth... nyways... drama in cuming epi's of mera beta mera hai... dispute btw ira n anup claiming shiv... den to save Amol from Sa... dey have job... n to plan dere own baby also... wic I dont wen will cum
Aashima. thumbnail
@adi I will be glad if they focus on SV/J 😃 agreed that they are wasting him. He is a very talented actor⭐️ & I am not saying that the story is only of A & her journey...I know its of Ja-An. 
I always felt that the pregnancy track is rushed...just to match the timings of the two kids in Ja-An lives.
Adoption...I still feel SRS will be a more like support system for A , than being the father of Amol.
He is ready to accomodate a child in his/their life, fulfill all his needs wholeheartedly &  to SHARE his Aji with someone else😆 but will he behave like a father...i have a doubt.

Will Aji thank Shiv for his GIFT❓? or  will they wish each other ever? or all good things will be vanished by Sanchi-Anoop fiasco😡?

edit--
@Maahi it will not be a blooper😆 as we all know G2 was in her 5th month at the time of revelation, then  assuming that one month is passed after that in which Anoop got his memory back (going by Meenu's dialogue "bas ab aur nahi saha jata" as she will not say this after spending 3 months alone + 3 days in same room with her husband) ...So G2 is in her 7th month now & can very much deliver a premature baby😆

@adi will try to make one😊
Edited by aashimaahuja - 10 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@adi I will be glad if they focus on SV/J 😃 agreed that they are wasting him. He is a very talented actor⭐️ & I am not saying that the story is only of A & her journey...I know its of Ja-An. 

I always felt that the pregnancy track is rushed...just to match the timings of the two kids in Ja-An lives.
Adoption...I still feel SRS will be a more like support system for A , than being the father of Amol.
He is ready to accomodate a child in his/their life, fulfill all his needs wholeheartedly &  to SHARE his Aji with someone else😆 but will he behave like a father...i have a doubt.

Will Aji thank Shiv for his GIFT❓? or  will they wish each other ever? or all good things will be vanished by Sanchi-Anoop fiasco😡?

I too agree ab the adoption though d thought is good... but the stry line is not... i mn how cum suddenly out of blue moon an thught of adopting the child n shiv said yes,... its like I want a toy n d hubby gets a toy for the wife... well dey could have shwed dat shiv or An rescued some child n den took her home took care of him/her n den decided to adopt... or sumthng diff but nt dis wer I dont see ny logic... dey just spoke one min n decided... dey saw amol n decided... arre think abt it...
adi2512 thumbnail

I don't mind even if they don't - its all u/stood between them...😆

But am' really looking forward for a scene between AnSh after all this public celebration, provided Sa - Anoop will not spoil the whole atmosphere.

Ajee said, Amol would be the priceless gift, and she indeed got same, so., one scene toh banta hai..😳😆
Aashima. thumbnail
these two are different shirts na? or i have to go for an eye checkup

same grey shirt SRS was wearing in the Ansh window scene.
adi2512 thumbnail

these two are different shirts na? or i have to go for an eye checkup

same grey shirt SRS was wearing in the Ansh window scene.

Ashima.,

This is lighting and contrast ( of the film ) ki mahima...
They are both one and same. Look at Amol's shirt too., the change in the tint...top one is blue tint, bottom one is red tint..( coolest and warmest tints ).😆
Edited by adi2512 - 10 years ago