•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey I had a thought...
When Umang was being killed he did not make a sound...
he was stabbed in the stomach and didn't scream for help??? didn't say anything???
We heard Tripti scream 'UMANG!!!' but why didn't Umang scream when he realised someone was going to kill him???
Wouldn't he have tried to save himself????

This makes me think that Umang may not be dead at all...
This might just be a plan by Tripti and Umang...
After reading ur post...i am feeling the same thing...umang and tripti can fall to any extent...
Right from day one I hsve beeb under this opinion that umang is alive and now you have added support to it! Good observation!! Seriously feel he is alive
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

Hey I had a thought...
When Umang was being killed he did not make a sound...
he was stabbed in the stomach and didn't scream for help??? didn't say anything???
We heard Tripti scream 'UMANG!!!' but why didn't Umang scream when he realised someone was going to kill him???
Wouldn't he have tried to save himself????

This makes me think that Umang may not be dead at all...
This might just be a plan by Tripti and Umang...

same her i think so tooo dont think tripti kill him and first i thought could be radha stab him and then have memory blackout so she dont remember doing that, but after the jewellery heist failed due to nani's arival and tripti facing wedding that seems likely plot as there is no cremation postmortem or tripti acting like grieving widow, or grieving bhabi, what she is pretending to be,  police arested gopi with saying i did that while never even got finger prints,