Nach Baliye 6

India-Forums

Nach Baliye 6
Nach Baliye 6

*Dumdar,Dhamakedar,Dhasu Jodi Ripu~Shivangi AT#3* $ Winner of Hearts $ (Page 61)

..Anwesha.. Goldie
..Anwesha..
..Anwesha..

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

Only 2 days in hand!

Vote hard RiShians!!!!

Everyone is so determined abt ashvik or guurbina winning
Let's prove them wrong:) if Starplus stays impartial though:(
Fingers crossed :)

..Anwesha.. Goldie
..Anwesha..
..Anwesha..

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Anwesha..

Good morning RiShians.. Hug

Very cold morning anweshaCry
Awww..Take care dear.. :(
..Anwesha.. Goldie
..Anwesha..
..Anwesha..

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Even if RiShi dont win,I dont care..For me,Ripu - Shivangi r the Real Winners of NB6..They reached this far only because of their hard work..For some reason,after first 2 episodes,they didn't get as much votes as they deserved..RiShi r the only couple who were hated because of silly reasons like Why cant Shivangi cook??Or Shivangi is dumb..I mean really??Is that even our business??Ripu loves Shivangi n vice versa..Their families r fine with it..Who r we to judge Shivangi or her intellect??And in a dance show,why should her intelligence or cooking skills be judged??Shivangi is an awesome dancer n nobody can deny that..Even Shilpa Shetty n Terrance Sir approved that she is mind-blowing..Thats it..Anyways,I hope,Ripu - Shivangi stay together forever n be happy..God bless this lovely couple..Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OspraYZod

OspraYZod IF-Sizzlerz
OspraYZod
OspraYZod

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Even if RiShi dont win,I dont care..For me,Ripu - Shivangi r the Real Winners of NB6..They reached this far only because of their hard work..For some reason,after first 2 episodes,they didn't get as much votes as they deserved..RiShi r the only couple who were hated because of silly reasons like Why cant Shivangi cook??Or Shivangi is dumb..I mean really??Is that even our business??Ripu loves Shivangi n vice versa..Their families r fine with it..Who r we to judge Shivangi or her intellect??And in a dance show,why should her intelligence or cooking skills be judged??Shivangi is an awesome dancer n nobody can deny that..Even Shilpa Shetty n Terrance Sir approved that she is mind-blowing..Thats it..Anyways,I hope,Ripu - Shivangi stay together forever n be happy..God bless this lovely couple..Heart

very well saidClap

iam proud of them coz without ny celeb tag they r in this placeSmile 

i only laugh when i read such silly reason why oppositionWink dont like thm-shivani cant cook..she is dumb! anyway..they want their celeb to win..so they are giving funny logicsLOL
..Anwesha.. Goldie
..Anwesha..
..Anwesha..

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 2:10am | IP Logged

very well saidClap

i only laugh when i read such silly reason why oppositionWinkdont like thm-shivani cant cook..she is dumb! anyway..they want their celeb to win..so they are giving funny logicsLOL
Exactly..Thats why I dont defend them in Anti - RiShi or rather Anti - Shivangi threads..
OspraYZod IF-Sizzlerz
OspraYZod
OspraYZod

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged

very well saidClap

i only laugh when i read such silly reason why oppositionWinkdont like thm-shivani cant cook..she is dumb! anyway..they want their celeb to win..so they are giving funny logicsLOL
Exactly..Thats why I dont defend them in Anti - RiShi or rather Anti - Shivangi threads..

haan yaar no need na..they knw too they r giving funny and fake reason for disliking rishi
..Anwesha.. Goldie
..Anwesha..
..Anwesha..

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Anyways,u know what??I was not a Ripu fan from the begining of Masterchef..I liked Khokhu n Nisha aunty..But I'm not someone,who'll support someone in a competetion just because my favourites r eliminated..I became RIPU FAN the day he gave the cauliflower to Navneet,when he needed that..I was AWWWin after seeing that n became a Ripu Fan..He is such a sweetheart.. Embarrassed
OspraYZod IF-Sizzlerz
OspraYZod
OspraYZod

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Anyways,u know what??I was not a Ripu fan from the begining of Masterchef..I liked Khokhu n Nisha aunty..But I'm not someone,who'll support someone in a competetion just because my favourites r eliminated..I became RIPU FAN the day he gave the cauliflower to Navneet,when he needed that..I was AWWWin after seeing that n became a Ripu Fan..He is such a sweetheart.. Embarrassed

HeheLOL I was Ripu,yasmin fan..it's not tht he was young thts why supported himEmbarrassed somehow from very 1st epi I liked his humbleness,though he tagged as weakest bt still he was very nice with everyone.

U were in Masterchef forum?we also had Ripu At there..and we fought almost everyday with doyal Navneet fan hardLOL bt we won at da end..hope for da same here again..instant Allah:))

Go to top