*Dumdar,Dhamakedar,Dhasu Jodi Ripu~Shivangi AT#3* $ Winner of Hearts $ - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anweshaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

i saw his mom, nephew in masterchef,i was talking abt nach baliye. they came here for the first time i guess

Okk..Sorry..I misunderstood :( ...Yes they came for the first time on NB6 :)
Anweshaaa thumbnail
I loved it when Sajid Khan was praising Shivangi n said the biggest day will be the day when Ripu - Shivangi get married..I was like yes yes yesss!!!That'll be the biggest day for us RiShians too..Can they get married already..Ahh!!Shivangi will be the most gorgeous bride ever n Ripu,our Prince Charming will be the most dashing Dulhe Raja.. 😳
Anweshaaa thumbnail
^ ^ Okk..Sorry..I'm now dreaming about Ripu-Shivangi wedding.. 😳😆
cuteheena thumbnail
i hope on next masterchef season ripu comes on masterchef cooking classes and cook or any other cooking show maybe a show of his own isnt that great
Anweshaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteheena

i hope on next masterchef season ripu comes on masterchef cooking classes and cook or any other cooking show maybe a show of his own isnt that great

I want Ripu to do his OWN show..Its ok if he comes on Masterchef too,but he HAS to do his OWN show..
tia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anwesha..

I want Ripu to do his OWN show..Its ok if he comes on Masterchef too,but he HAS to do his OWN show..

agree
Anweshaaa thumbnail
But I remember,Post-Masterchef Ripu said that he wants to go abroad for higher studies on Hotel Management..Hope he does that.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..Anwesha..

I loved it when Sajid Khan was praising Shivangi n said the biggest day will be the day when Ripu - Shivangi get married..I was like yes yes yesss!!!That'll be the biggest day for us RiShians too..Can they get married already..Ahh!!Shivangi will be the most gorgeous bride ever n Ripu,our Prince Charming will be the most dashing Dulhe Raja.. 😳

i read sumwhere,ripu's parents are nt in favor of their relationship😭 for this reason there werent in da show earlier!

hope everything will be fine ...waiting to see their marriage pictures soon

Anweshaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

i read sumwhere,ripu's parents are nt in favor of their relationship😭for this reason there werent in da show earlier!

hope everything will be fine ...waiting to see their marriage pictures soon

Really??But I read an article that Ripu's parents always knew about Ripu-Shivangi's relationship n his mom told him,thats its good that they wont have to find a match for him..I think,they opposed Ripu-Shivangi to participate in NB6 because they were not fine with their physical proximity on national television.Anyways,hope everithing gets sorted out..Shivangi is such a sweetheart,I'm sure Ripu's parents will love her :) Edited by ..Anwesha.. - 10 years ago
Anweshaaa thumbnail
@ Tuntunituntuni : BTW,Can u give me the link of the article that u read about Ripu's parents??I dont why,I'm freaking out.. 😕😔