*Dumdar,Dhamakedar,Dhasu Jodi Ripu~Shivangi AT#3* $ Winner of Hearts $ - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Anwesha..

Really??But I read an article that Ripu's parents always knew about Ripu-Shivangi's relationship n his mom told him,thats its good that they wont have to find a match for him..I think,they opposed Ripu-Shivangi to participate in NB6 because they were not fine with their physical proximity on national television.Anyways,hope everithing gets sorted out..Shivangi is such a sweetheart,I'm sure Ripu's parents will love her :)

anwesha i tried hard to find tht one..bt couldnt find it.may be ur rite,they r not comfortable with their physical intimacy...i read on tht article tht ripu frm kinda high society so they r not tht much happy wit shivangi's family...i hope they r now ok with their relationship..coz tht article published 3months ago.. 
Anweshaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

anwesha i tried hard to find tht one..bt couldnt find it.may be ur rite,they r not comfortable with their physical intimacy...i read on tht article tht ripu frm kinda high society so they r not tht much happy wit shivangi's family...i hope they r now ok with their relationship..coz tht article published 3months ago..

Its okk..I hope everything is fine..I really really love Shivangi,little more than Ripu I guess.. 😳😆And I want her to be happy..God bless her..😊
cuteheena thumbnail
shivangi is a nice person and ripu loves her a lot and if ripu parents are not happy they will sure be happy bcoz they know its their son decision :)
Anweshaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteheena

shivangi is a nice person and ripu loves her a lot and if ripu parents are not happy they will sure be happy bcoz they know its their son decision :)

Awww..So true.. :)
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteheena

true..shivangi is so adorable innocent gal,may be one day ripu's parents will luv shivangi more thn ripu❤️
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
so wats up my rishians:)🤗

anamika i can see ur so irregular these dayz huhhh😡
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
shivangi wishing gud morning to u all:)

Shivangi Verma @_shivangiverma  

Good morning frndz ..<3

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Ripu---

RipuDaman Handa(RDH) @RipuHanda  

A Big Thanks 2 all you Lovely People 4 supporting and blessing us.Irrespective of the Title, I've earned u guys & that's what matter Luv-RDH

Anweshaaa thumbnail

shivangi wishing gud morning to u all:)

Shivangi Verma@_shivangiverma

Good morning frndz ..<3

Awww..We want a RiShi pic <3 <3
Anweshaaa thumbnail

true..shivangi is so adorable innocent gal,may be one day ripu's parents will luv shivangi more thn ripu❤️

Ameen to that.. 😛