Frequent Posters

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Very  sweet update!
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm. First of all congrats for winning the contest. Loved the update. Finally arshi are going to be together even infront of whole world.
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was fabulous.arnav giving gyaan to nk.nk nd lavanya confessing their love.lavanya noticing the ring even before nk nd then khushi trying to make up to lavanya.innocent khushi is quite happy with her new found family.finally we get to see their wedding,so excited.continue soon 
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i completed reading all the chapter and i am so glad i found ur work..
i loved it. truly and completely..
it was lovely and i loved this Arnav and khushi and their chemistry that was so beautifully described by you here..
Khushi and her utmost faith in her Arnav ji was a treat to watch and a little boldness from her along with the mix of coyness was the added flavor to their blooming romance which is now on the verge of getting the name in front of the world...

Arnav, i liked his character to the bits... he was so charmingly good in the conventional way and i loved him completely... him being so protective and possessive of Khushi and caring form the very beginning was something completely opposite IPK and loved it... he reminds me of a certain Prince Charming of every girls live...!!!

i loved the outcome of Sheetal's treachery to Arnav and how he put her to the right place. with Khushi by her side things finally turned to his favor!

you know that you write very well, right? yes you do and the way you play with the words and entice your readers with the right amount of different emotions was applaudable,,,👏

Plz continue soon...
will be waiting for the next update...
and do accept the buddy request!
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ahaaannn...so the wedding is on the way...
really enjoyed reading the update...
plxxx continue soon...can't wait...
n
thnxxx a lot 4 pm...
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Finally Things are on track for both Arnav and Khushi and NK and Lavanya. Cute update. Hopefully you won't leave the story after finishing the marriage. I am looking forward to some updates of married life for Arnav and Khushi too. Thanks for the pm. You were missed and so was the story. Hopefully the next updates would be on time.
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats to arshi on their upcoming wedding 
and nk and la for their new love
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally NK and La are on board with their feelings about each other. Sheetal is out of arnav and Khushi's life waiting for their wedding. Thnx 4 d PM.
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Dil dats was a lovly cool updt..
finally. ..dey would b gettn marrid in frnt of whole world...Nk is really Nk 🤣
lovd d trust Arshi share..
lovly...

Nd once again congrats..for winning..nd am more happy I votd for guns n roses...nd it won...u deserved it...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That was a wonderful update... Poor La and NK.. So much of confusion.. 😆 But all that is sorted now..  And glad that it is.. 😆