Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mendesarmy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh my..I love your edits!
Especially the damie ones loved the way you did the font on them. so creative.
Kinda off-topic but have you seen the movie yet? :O
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Ravneet.

Oh my..I love your edits!

Especially the damie ones loved the way you did the font on them. so creative.
Kinda off-topic but have you seen the movie yet? :O

Nope and I don't intend to either πŸ˜†
I like the two off-screen but as Christian and Ana - I don't think so πŸ€”
Mendesarmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: xbeyondwordsx

Nope and I don't intend to either πŸ˜†
I like the two off-screen but as Christian and Ana - I don't think so πŸ€”

Lol really I watched it online in a really crappy version (excuse my language ^.^) and I  mean they were both good but to me the movie itself felt fast paced and don't worry we all have our own opinions haha at first I didn't like them as Ana & Christian but I really admired Dakota in the movie! (:
ppl were spreading rumours how they hate each other but they are so funny behind the sets tbh I ship them so hard :') <3 even though Jamie's taken :p

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravneet.

Lol really I watched it online in a really crappy version (excuse my language ^.^) and I  mean they were both good but to me the movie itself felt fast paced and don't worry we all have our own opinions haha at first I didn't like them as Ana & Christian but I really admired Dakota in the movie! (:
ppl were spreading rumours how they hate each other but they are so funny behind the sets tbh I ship them so hard :') <3 even though Jamie's taken :p

The thing is I love them off-screen <3 They are just so adorable with each other and individually, esp Dakota. She's like my girl crush at the moment β˜ΊοΈ But yeah the rumours are just πŸ˜³ I'm def shipping Damie <3 
Mendesarmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: xbeyondwordsx

The thing is I love them off-screen <3 They are just so adorable with each other and individually, esp Dakota. She's like my girl crush at the moment β˜ΊοΈ But yeah the rumours are just πŸ˜³ I'm def shipping Damie <3 

I'm so sorry, I feel as if I'm spamming you at the moment and yesss, both of them are so shipableπŸ˜†. Media just loves to spread out stupid rumours tbh πŸ˜•
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oye the update is marvellous. <3
iwantitall thumbnail
The effects you've used on the dakota johnson one are so prettyyy zoah! πŸ€—
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Thank you so much, everyone <3 I'm going to try and reply to everyone as soon as I can. But in case, I don't get a chance, please know that those comments are so encouraging <3 I really appreciate them πŸ€—
minakrish thumbnail
I just stumbled upon your gallery and I'm in awe of your creativity. All the #FiftyShades stuff is beyond gorgeous.

Saved all and I'm so using that Jamie-Dakota Photoshoot siggy! 😳

^^This is my favourite. ❀️ USING! πŸ˜³  

--

This one has stolen my heart. ❀️ Text is so apt.  

--

This one is beyond hotness can handle! β˜ΊοΈ

--

Please PM me whenever you update! πŸ˜ƒ

~ Mrina <3
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 9 years ago
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail

Another completely random update πŸ˜› 

Damie 

Pride&Prejudice (2005) - I have a thing for this movie, like I don't consider it as an adaptation of P&P by JA but it has this charm that you just can't resist. And of course, Knightley is beauts β€οΈ

^Style inspired by Appy (thought I used the word choried when I told her πŸ˜†)

Jamie/Keira - So as it seems these two used to date each other πŸ˜² Like I was so shocked when I happened to come across these pictures. It's a shame that they broke up because they looks damn well gorgeous together β˜ΊοΈ And even though they married with different people, I'm going to ship them together β€οΈ 

Emraan/Shraddha - Unusual pairing, I know but I'd die to see these two together in a movie! They're my dream pair after Sid/Deepika <3 

^^Okay, so no idea what happened here  It's ugly, I know but oh well! 

So until next time, 
ciao πŸ˜ƒ

Zoah x