Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: namratavyas

hey.. i actually like both the couples sooo much.. i can connect a lot to ranjan cos may be in real life my hubby is too caring just like ranvi and takes care of me like a baby.. so i guess the unsaid understanding and love i share in real life connects me to ranjan..

but veeba is a pataka pair.. they are too adorable too.. i guess for veera to fall for baldev will take sometime and some positive side to be discovered in him..butwhen they do it will be very very nice..

hahaha awww that's so sweet!! 

its good to hear that such couples exist in real life as well...all the best with ur married life 👍🏼
Priya_990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love VeeBa because of their cute fights and nok jhoks.
MuslimGirl thumbnail
Hii...i love RanJan...infact i watch this show for RanJan only...
They r amzing sweet n cute together...their story is sweeet n a fresh one...:-)
Ramisaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: smart_girl

Hii...i love RanJan...infact i watch this show for RanJan only...
They r amzing sweet n cute together...their story is sweeet n a fresh one...:-)

ikr??😳 although i like Veeba aswell😊 but i have seen wayy too many hate-love love stories and its kind of repetitive 🤔But RaJan's story its fresh simple yet different...that care that sacrifice and understanding those words without saying them makes their love story quite good!!! 👏
Ramisaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONAL30

I love veeba more

whenever i see veeba in my mind the background music goes like...aafaton ke parinde ishaqzaadee...i am thinking of making a VM on Veeba with this song once i am done with my exams 
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i like ranjan couple more...i feel like the story for them s very different 
a very caring introvert ranvi and bubbly extrovert gunjan
and when ranvi luks at gunjan itself i starts blushingand my heart beats move faster than ever😆☺️
and shivins luks and his awesome acting s one reason
even farnaz does a great job
i too like veeba...their non stop fights😆...and baldevs luksvishal does dis role perect...❤️
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kheya-mayur

i love ranjan coz i love both ranvi n gunjan plus the way ranvi looks at gunjan,haye my hearts go dhak dhak

yaar...meri bhi haal tho aise  hei😆😉😳
munz. thumbnail
VeeBa for me... I don't know... It's something about them is so appealing... I smile big time when they are on screen... Their kind of story is what I love and adore... But Ranjan are also good... In fact... I write stories too... The cute love story thing is what my readers like... Its my first story so Yeah... I need to look at Ranjan in a new light...
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love RanJan because I have always loved sweet subtle love stories way more than the dhamaka type because it is real. In real life love doesn't happen like an explosion but subtly where only the two involved realize it. And because they are friends so it makes it better. Gunjan knows how Ranvi treats his mom and sister so his wife will be respected and loved similarly. Ranvi knows her heart so well and that is what he loves, her heart.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Veeba...for me...though ranjan r cute bt veeba s madness