Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

RagNa FF- The Waltz Of Two Hearts (part 19 on page80) (Page 71)

mehr05 IF-Dazzler
mehr05
mehr05

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiaraah

Hey Mehr!  Kiara here.   Let me wish you a happy new year first! Happy new year dear! 
I apologise for not commenting  on the last two updates. I was away from the forum and didn't realise that you updated.  But now read all three parts together. Awesome it is! You are a bundle of talent , girl!   Kudos to your writing!   Clap

It's like everything happened suddenly to Kalpi.  Raghav  making her accept her  feelings to him to  marrying him all in a few days time ...  Loved the mehndi and sangeet functions . Pakhi is a true friend and sister in this story unlike ema.   Naughty Raghav,  asking Kalpi to draw design on her back with mehndi. ..Embarrassed

Kalpi's  apprehensions about the marriage as the time comes as everything happened so suddenly.  Loved Raghav's  reassurance to her  that there's nothing to worry about.  That he will be there for her always. No matter what,  he will stand by her during all trials and tribulations.  And that's all she needed to hear and she could see herself relaxing.   How I wish he existed for real ! Day Dreaming

Once he reached the venue, Raghav  was impatiently waiting for his bride  and the priest's words were going on deaf ears for he couldn't concentrate. ...lol.  My most favourite moment was when Raghav went to the staircase landing and held Kalpi's hands to bring her to the mandap,  not without giving her a kiss on her forehead.  Lovely!  

Finally married,  they embark on a new journey of togetherness and love , true soul mates they are. The eternity ring was a symbol of their everlasting love ...what a way to start a new life! 

Can you send me pm s  from now on when you update? I'm sending you a buddy request.  Please accept it. Thanks sweets! 

hello Kiaraah!
thanks for reading and for the lovely comment. Smile
i've put some of my own experience in this wedding...the eternity ring, the mehendi on the back, the kiss on the crown of the head...all are personal experiences that i shared to you through RagNa. Smile Smile
yes, i've accepted your buddy request and will definitely PM you the next time. Smile Smile
lots of love
take care
Mehr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiaraah

mehr05 IF-Dazzler
mehr05
mehr05

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eishe10

Superb updateWink

thanks Wink
mehr05 IF-Dazzler
mehr05
mehr05

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyshuu..

Heyyylloo dear...
Frstly haappieee new year to u too dear.. Hug
Update was too good, sweet and superbbb yaar.. the whole weddng thing, u showed well.. I lykd it!
I lykd the way u described her weddng lehenga and u showed kalpi's nervousness and raghav assurng well.. was a cute one!! Wink totally I loved it Big smile

i'm very glad you liked it!

thanks for reading Smile Smile
mehr05 IF-Dazzler
mehr05
mehr05

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Thumbs Up This was sooo Beautiful Mehr..!! I am seriously in love with this Ragna..!!!

Raghav's eagerness and kalpi's fears and anxiety all were just soo real..!!
:D though actual wedding was fast forwarded..!! :D but I loved each and every line and paras in update..!!!!

hello dear!
after such a long time!!!! our coolbie is back! Smile
thanks for reading...i didn't know you've been reading my work. i'm humbled. Embarrassed

yes, the actual wedding was fast forwarded because the truth is that i know practically nothing on how Indian wedding are conducted except what they show on TV Confused
mehr05 IF-Dazzler
mehr05
mehr05

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiVirgo

Meher!! So, I finally started reading your updates ;) and my my my oh how I missed these moments!! Your awesome way of writing, bringing in the scene where Rags blurted out that Kalpi is his fianc, and her expression was awesome!! He left her in awe and in shock! Loved it when he held her towards him expressing his feelings and revealing his experience being kissed by her! Loved it! Truly amazing!! And now telling her to say those three words yummy;) can't wait to see how raghav makes her head over heels in love with him:))

Hey Dianne! so  so Happy to hear from you! Smile SmileDancing
looks like the old batch of members are making their returned on this forum..me, you, deepu..
i'm glad you like the storyline...thanks for reading! Smile

Originally posted by DiVirgo

Oh meher what are you doing to me?! Sexy in royal blue im only picturing him now;) he looks so damn hot!! N Kalpi is liking stunning!! Damn! I missed you and this awesome ff!! Loving every update! Wish you wud make it longer though;) loving those msgs between both, it's so romantic:)) and Kalpi getting that special mehendi done on her back, Raghav is going to get crazier in love when he sees it! Love how you chose everything to be so beautiful and even paaki's character is so nice;) love it!! Can't wait for marriage ceremony and suhag night;) give full details ok?! Waiting eagerly;)

i know dianne, we all go crazy when we imagine Raghav in sherwaani...and royal blue will suit him well as he often wore royal blue suit piece.
i missed you too dear! more than you can imagine!!!!
i know, the updates are short but the little time i manage to get with my heavy schedule...i sit to pen down the updates before the readers tag me with Kamla's photos. LOL

oh dianne, i'm very stressed to write the SR part...i fear that i might cross the line in decency or i leave it under exploited...what to do? if it goes overboard...i'll have to issue a statutory warning -18. LOL

Edited by mehr05 - 05 January 2015 at 10:23pm

DiVirgo

Kiaraah Goldie
Kiaraah
Kiaraah

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehr05

Originally posted by Kiaraah

Hey Mehr!  Kiara here.   Let me wish you a happy new year first! Happy new year dear! 
I apologise for not commenting  on the last two updates. I was away from the forum and didn't realise that you updated.  But now read all three parts together. Awesome it is! You are a bundle of talent , girl!   Kudos to your writing!   Clap

It's like everything happened suddenly to Kalpi.  Raghav  making her accept her  feelings to him to  marrying him all in a few days time ...  Loved the mehndi and sangeet functions . Pakhi is a true friend and sister in this story unlike ema.   Naughty Raghav,  asking Kalpi to draw design on her back with mehndi. ..Embarrassed

Kalpi's  apprehensions about the marriage as the time comes as everything happened so suddenly.  Loved Raghav's  reassurance to her  that there's nothing to worry about.  That he will be there for her always. No matter what,  he will stand by her during all trials and tribulations.  And that's all she needed to hear and she could see herself relaxing.   How I wish he existed for real ! Day Dreaming

Once he reached the venue, Raghav  was impatiently waiting for his bride  and the priest's words were going on deaf ears for he couldn't concentrate. ...lol.  My most favourite moment was when Raghav went to the staircase landing and held Kalpi's hands to bring her to the mandap,  not without giving her a kiss on her forehead.  Lovely!  

Finally married,  they embark on a new journey of togetherness and love , true soul mates they are. The eternity ring was a symbol of their everlasting love ...what a way to start a new life! 

Can you send me pm s  from now on when you update? I'm sending you a buddy request.  Please accept it. Thanks sweets! 

hello Kiaraah!
thanks for reading and for the lovely comment. Smile
i've put some of my own experience in this wedding...the eternity ring, the mehendi on the back, the kiss on the crown of the head...all are personal experiences that i shared to you through RagNa. Smile Smile
yes, i've accepted your buddy request and will definitely PM you the next time. Smile Smile
lots of love
take care
Mehr

Aww. ...that's so nice. I was reminiscing my own wedding  moments when I read it Embarrassed It's a beautiful feeling to be in love , I know... 

Thanks for accepting the buddy request.  Btw  it's Kiara.   Had to add an extra 'a' and 'h'  since the username  Kiara already existed. 

Love you too 
Mwah 

mehr05

DiVirgo IF-Sizzlerz
DiVirgo
DiVirgo

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Meher I've been here all the time I never left;) and it so damn awesome to have you back after so long and with update too!!
Let me tell you, you ain't gonna write nothing new that we all already know;) so, take your time with SR;) work your magic and give us Ragna's SR we deserve as I'm sure it wud be very appropriate, considering your wonderful ff ;) be specific;) give full details;)
Have you read 'a sinfully beautiful addiction'?! Read it you'll see Wink

Edited by DiVirgo - 06 January 2015 at 12:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KiaraahFrozenfantasymehr05darkloveriamvyshuu..SamBricka

Cute_Kate IF-Dazzler
Cute_Kate
Cute_Kate

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Oh  yay.. RagNa got married and he declared it out officially to him.. that she is His.. and only His!! No one else would now even have a power to harm her..

Go to top