Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 13

Kalpi spent hours in bed tossing and turning around and by dawn, she was exhausted. The first rays of sun hit her bed and she apprehended this new day as it will be catastrophic, in the least. The happenings of the previous day came in waves to her and she hid her face in the pillow, muffling her cries to Raghav and Sammy who were most definitely up and around if she go by the noises coming from the lounge area.

Sammy was still talking in crisp ways to someone on the phone and Raghav was up and about too and the TV was on. Wait! TV was on? wondered Kalpi in her distressed state. Why? and that too so early?

Kalpi jumped from her bed and tip toed to the lounge area to peep on them. Raghav was propped against some cushions on the floor at the foot of the sofa and Sammy was going round and round the coffee table absent mindedly, talking seriously on his phone. The scene could have been amusing but all Kalpi was registering was that Raghav was watching the TV with a grim expression and in his hands was the remote that he held in a tight hold that she thought will be cracked into pieces now or later.

Slowly, she focused her attention on the screen and what she saw froze her. She was wrapped in Raghav's arms and despite what it really was at that time, she looked like she was enjoying this hug and it was all being portrayed wrongly. They did look well together and heavens, they fitted so well that anyone could mistake it for lovers' hugs!

But what came after hit her hard.

"Business Tycoon Raghav Singhaniya, finally met his match in chawl girl, Miss Kalpana Vitthal Jadhav! The cozy couple just announced their engagement in a seminar held in Goa. Could this be a Cinderella story for Miss Jadhav or another name in this mighty tycoon's hit list? The poll we launched last night termed this as true love by 56% and the rest tagged it as a gold digging scheme from Miss Jadhav!"

She gasped aloud, making Raghav and Sammy turned dramatically at her. She started to back off in her room as she saw Raghav approaching her tentatively but she managed to shut the door in his face and flung herself on her bed, crying her heart out.

She wanted to shut out the images and the voices she saw and heard on TV but it was impossible. Raghav thumped on the door, summoning her, ordering her, even threatening her to open it at once but she gave two hoots to his warnings and summonings.

It's all his faults! thought angrily Kalpi. I'm on National TV! And aai and baba?!? Oh God! She cried harder and shouted back at Raghav to leave her alone for some time but he was in no mood to heed her.

"Kalpi! Listen to me! Open this door please. We need to talk. Its really important. Please!" asked Raghav for the umpteenth time.

Kalpi finally opened the door as it was going to be futile fighting over this with him and she was tired now. Better face it all now that hiding in her room.

Raghav was heartbroken to see Kalpi in such a sorry state, head bent, her eyes were puffed and she seemed distraught. He so wanted to hug her but he knew that it will not be welcomed at the moment.

He raised her chin ever so gently so that he could make eye contact with her. Her eyes! Thought Raghav! So intense that anyone could drown in them.

"Kalpi, I'll set everything fine. You don't worry at all. This engagement-"fresh tears rolled out of Kalpi's eyes at the mention of this engagement, "no please, don't cry, this will be a new step for us both. I'm here, I'll look after everything."

"But my parents! What will I say to them? All of a sudden, I'm engaged and that too to you? Am not going to lie to them at all" Kalpi said with a firm determination.

"Then tell them the truth!" said Raghav.

"What truth, Raghav? That all this is a sham? That you announced our engagement in a spur of the moment? to save me from humiliation of Prem Kapoor? What truth are you talking about?" Kalpi whispered, tired of all this.

"Tell them the truth about us. That we met after years and in few meetings and exchanges, we fell in love, deeply and we are mad about each other and now want to officially announce our relationship, the sooner, the better." Raghav said so easily, leaving a shell shocked Kalpi.

"oh come on, Kalpi, admit it, this angst between us, this growing attraction, this feeling that keep suffocating you and your very reactions in my presence, everything about you scream to me that you like me, in fact, more than that. And I won't be hiding it from you that I'm in love with you and you definitely know that, by now. The night we spent in the jungle and the morning wake up you gave me was enough for me to confirm that you reciprocate this feeling of mine. Admit it Kalpi!" urged Raghav, holding Kalpi by her shoulder.

"I don't understand what you're talking about!" feigned Kalpi, trying to shake his hold off but Raghav tightened his hold and drew her neared to him and slightly lifed her up so that she was now nose to nose with him.

"Don't play games with me Kalpi. I'm not going to let go now. What don't you understand, huh? In simple words, I love you! Been in love with you since I was a teen and you were that lil girl counting on abacus, been in love with you since I danced with you on your annual function, been crazy for you when you rained kisses on me, thinking am asleep. I love you and there's no going away from that."

"You're hurting me Raghav! And this is all fake. It can't be. You are saying all this to save this fake engagement. I'm not in. I don't accept this engagement. I'll call it off!" whispered Kalpi, out of breath from Raghav's confession.

Raghav spun her around and Kalpi was left dizzy when she found herself in a hug. Raghav was holding her and he whispered in her ears: "no, Kalpi, this engagement is on and it will be so. If I have to prove myself to you that my feelings are sincere, then so be it but as from now, you are officially my fiance. Now, get ready, we're heading back home. Time to face your parents and the world, to-be Mrs. Raghav Singhaniya!" Raghav kissed her head and left her alone, to ponder on so many things and to the most important fact: she's in love, yes, but Raghav too loves her!

sorry for very very late update!

have a nice read and let me know how it was, please.

suggestions and criticisms are much welcomed.

please do hit like if you really liked it and drop some sweet encouragement words for me. i love that! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by mehr05 - 9 years ago
atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it !! Mr. Straight face admitting his feelings for kalps!!! It was hard to decide... So I allowed myself to drool first over this update n then comment on it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

P.s.   I loved the way he took control of kalpi... So lovingly ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by atulya1 - 9 years ago
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superbbb n fantastic update dear... seriouslyyy i was totalyy njyng d story while reading.. at last raghav has confessed his feelings.. thnx fr d update..
Bt plzz do update soon..
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update dear... Oho so finally Mr Singhania confessed... Ahem..Ahem... Continue soon buddy
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow amazing update๐Ÿ˜Š
loved the way raghav confess his feelings..
plz continue soon..
shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update...
continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read last two parts both updates r awesome๐Ÿ‘
Loved d way raghav fight wit prem for kalpi n announced his engagement 
Now finally raghav confessed his felling๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting to knw abt kamla's n vitthals reaction wen dey reach Mumbai
Update soon dear n thnxs for pm๐Ÿ˜Š

sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
loved it...๐Ÿ˜› update next part asap๐Ÿ˜Š
geitahchamate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg... what an update... whoa love you Raghav 
.. he knows himself his feelings for Kalpi... and he is not one bit hesitant to admit it... 
You have made my day and the next few days... i am smiling as if I am the one falling in love... 
You have etched it so beautifully word by word that I can visualise the whole scene in front of me as I read... 
๐Ÿ‘

You are an amazing writer and love this Raghav... who is sosorted out. I read it... and re-read it and then again and then I asked myself Omg why did it end so soon? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Please please please for my sake update soon...

Edited by geitahchamate - 9 years ago
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was really the most weird yet awesome confession... They first got engaged and now they are confessing...wow that's rocking๐Ÿ˜†
Continue soon..