Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

RagNa FF- The Waltz Of Two Hearts (part 19 on page80) (Page 18)

mehr05 IF-Dazzler
mehr05
mehr05

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Part 7

Awkward! That was how she felt. She was a PA, but she thought a PA had her own cabin, a small one but no! Here she was, behind a huge desk in front of her boss's immense one.

She couldn't type anything properly because she felt his gaze on her. Every movement she made, she knew he was following them. And so many phone calls! Sometimes from business partners, others from contractors, buyers and girls! Lots of girls called just to pass a message to Raghav: call me later! She did pass the messages each and every time she had one and Raghav just shrugged off and told her to ignore them.

Apart from phone calls, she had to take several dictations from Raghav and she sensed he did it on purpose to talk very fast but she was very speedy in writing in short forms and got him on that.

After that huge lunch they had earlier, Kalpi was amazed how much he could engulf more. Two choc bars, three Buenos and three cups of coffee! And she had none.

By five thirty pm, she felt really tired and hungry. She had finally completed her work of the day. Her back and eyes ached by sitting so long in front of the PC. Her release time was at six; she started to pack her things up and was about to ask permission to leave when a final call rang. She picked it up and it was some Maya who wanted to talk to Raghav, urgently. Raghav! So informal. She shot a glance at Raghav and was about to inform of this call but then remembered that he told her to ignore calls from girls. She politely dismissed the caller by telling her that er boss was busy and to call later.

Seconds later, the mobile phone of Raghav rang. He picked it up after seeing the caller ID, with a huge smile on his face. Kalpi watched him as he took the call eagerly and saw how immediately his smile vanishes in thin air and the glare he gave her.

"No, no, not busy at all, never busy for you, Maya. Actually, it's my new PA, she needs some time to adjust. hmmm. Yes, okay, I'll be there tomorrow. You don't worry; I'll be on my way right now. We will be reaching Goa in the early morning hours, will check in a hotel and will meet you soon. See you. Take care."

Kalpi was not interested in his call and was engrossed in packing her stuff and noting down what she will need to bring at the office workplace, like a flower vase, a picture of her parents and a cup for herself to have unlimited sweetened coffee too! She was surprised to hear Raghav call her name softly. She lifted her heads up and saw that he was near her desk, leaning on it.

"Leaving already?"

"Yes, sir. It's nearly six and I need to grab a cab too. I completed all the work set by you for me. I've done all the reports too and it's in the blue file on your table sir. Anything else before I leave?" Kalpi was talking very fast as his proximity was affecting her. She realized that the office was already empty. She started to move to the door but was stopped by Raghav.

"You were told that you will be working at odd hours too. The call I just received was from Maya, I mean Mrs. Maya Singh, the wife of a close friend of mine. She is holding an annual meeting for business tycoons where all the business men of the world will be meeting up to discuss trends and prospective projects. I've got my invitation and I need to attend it."

"oh congrats sir. So you will be out of town for some days?" asked innocently Kalpi.

"We will be out of town for some days, Kalpi and we are leaving for Goa now!" corrected Raghav.

Raghav was finding it amusing to see the roll of emotions on Kalpi's face: from shock to surprise, then excitement and finally she was worried.

"I can't. My mom will never allow me. In fact, I even forgot to call her today as I got busy in doing all the work. She will be so worried. Oh God!" Kalpi started to move faster towards the door when Raghav grabbed her arm and pulled her hard to him. She didn't knew how she ended up so close to him.

"Calm down Kalpi. Go home; inform your aai that we are to go to Goa for business purpose. I'll come and pick you at nine pm sharp. Please have your dinner and pack a bag too. We'll be staying there for one or two days, depending on the seminars scheduled. Now rush home." He released her and she backed immediately away from him.

"And when aai is going to ask me who is my boss, what am I going to tell her?" asked Kalpi softly.

"No need to tell her it's me right now. Just tell her you are working for Sammy Raizada." said an aloof Raghav.

"Sammy sir? Why? Why are you hiding yourself away from my aai?" Kalpi nearly screamed at him. What is going on in his mind?

"It's not necessary for me to answer you. Now make a move or else we'll be setting off to Goa right now." Raghav went out of the office into the washroom, leaving a fuming Kalpi behind.

Some Three hours later

Vithal was encouraging Kalpi to be brave and do her work properly. Kamla was packing so much food in her bag as if she was going camping instead of a trip in Goa. She has assured her aai and baba that her boss is a good person, a gentleman and her presence is of utmost necessity in this venture. She wore a knee length white dress and was still trying to eat her dinner when she heard a car honking downstairs.

Pakya came running in and said "Kalpi, I think your boss is here. What a car, little one. By the way, you said your boss was..?"

Kalpi rushed out to the balcony to see if really it was him and of course it's him. All windows drawn up, black tinted glasses, so that nobody could see him. Smart man!

"Okay aai, I'll call you when I reach Goa. See you. She kissed her mom and dad, high fived his beloved brother and went downstairs. The boot was automatically opened as she came near the car. She kept her bag carefully in and got into the car.

"Hello sir." She said as she fastened her seat belt carefully.

"You had your dinner?" asked immediately Raghav. Kalpi nodded to him and then he seemed relaxed.

"And you sir?" asked a concerned Kalpi. He shook his head in denial.

"But why? Wait, I'll grab something for you upstairs and..." Kalpi was cut short by Raghav.

"I had enough food during the day. I don't faint easily, you know!" taunted Raghav. Kalpi started to feel the anger rising up again but she calmed herself down as the trip to Goa was 12 hours long but knowing how he can drive a break neck speed, maybe sooner.

"No response. I'm impressed!" said Raghav nudging Kalpi as the latter has started to stare outside in the dark and so he started to drive off.

Kalpi was wondering just how she is going to travel all the way to Goa without talking. She glanced at Raghav but he was focused on the road. Good! No music, only the dull hum of the engine and the tic tics from his car board. Kalpi started to count the number of lamp posts they passed by on the road and soon she went into a deep slumber.

When Raghav noticed that her breathing has gone on a constant tempo, he noticed that her head has tilted in an awkward position. If it stays like this, she'll be in pain soon. And her fringes were blown on her cheeks. Must be irritating, surely. So, he pulled the car in a lay by,turned off the car and gently adjusted her head back on the head rest. With feather light fingers, he pushed back her hair and was mesmerized by her beauty. The inside of the car was darkened but the light from the lamps outside made her glow. She looked fragile, innocent and so vulnerable. She had a small smile on her face, and seeing her smile made him also smile.

He knew how much pain this girl has gone through since childhood but he's here now. He'll remedy the situation; for her, for all of them.

Time to make a move now, if they want to reach Goa soon. Raghav ignited the car but no response. He tried again but the car only gave a gurgling sound and then on the third try, it gave up.

"Of all the fudge! My car broke down and we are in the middle of nowhere!" he hit the steering hard and then shot a glance at a peacefully sleeping Kalpi. Raghav swore under his breath and said to himself:

" now you're gone, Raghav Singhania!" 

Edited by mehr05 - 19 February 2014 at 11:06am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiSuryajashsnapsa243Anniesgeitahchamatesasha1001sangeethbalagulupadaJasNehaFaniluvrainaartiVampgirlvarshamaharajrvarierVatzzrajvilovermeenukansalcaurTilottama09Sukku24ReezaZulChin2_nblackdollphinAutummArVi-licioussavariyasanjuleeAsyaloversoni-zeeRozy77sparikhvyshuu..sampa797APKDimpleAggarwalappyKsasirTreasuresdrdee142Anjinienandinidavid96dreamyjenniceDiVirgo...Natasha...-Enigmatic-kaveriw2008

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...but y so short mehr...and what happened to you? Hope u r better now..take care darling...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehr05

ArVi-licious Goldie
ArVi-licious
ArVi-licious

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Wow wonderful!
I love how you describe their emotions in detail its so nice..
And Raghav sayin he'l be there for her henceforth.. Aww sweet!

mehr05

blackdollphin Goldie
blackdollphin
blackdollphin

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
awww mehr this Raghav is someone of my dreams... he is flat over Kalpi ... wowww
loved it loved it loved it
plz update soon :)

mehr05

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for updating hun Hug
hope you're feeling better Smile

wonderful partStar
loved and enjoyed itBig smile
I find it so cute whenever kalpana fumes and controls around raghavLOL
I loved ur description of raghav adjusting kalpana whilst sleeping, admiring her and silently promising to be there and make it ok Day Dreaming. aww that was soo touchingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
that car just had to break down didn't it? what a way to begin the journey?!
cant wait to read what's in store for them and usWink

please continue soon
take care

mehr05

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Wonderful Update Mehr, this is incredible !! Clap

I am in love with the story...it is progressing very nicely, giving us every minute detailing of how each character feels and experiences...it is amazing! Big smile

Please continue soon !!!!

mehr05

DiVirgo IF-Sizzlerz
DiVirgo
DiVirgo

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome! I wonder y he doesn't want Kamla am to know he's there! Loved it! Have been waiting patiently for this update! Tks very much!

mehr05

iluvrainaarti Senior Member
iluvrainaarti
iluvrainaarti

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!! Love the raghav in this ff...kash show mein bhi aise hota!!:(

mehr05

Go to top