Fantastic news...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanxx a tooon sweetheart πŸ€—πŸ€—
Looking forward
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi to all!

here's the second part of this FF now entitled- The Waltz of two hearts

leave your love and encouragements in form of likes and comments! love you all! and a big time sorry for updating so late. kya karoon, work and work makes life busy πŸ˜† 

"Who are you?" asked Kalpi in a voice no louder than a whisper

Silence.

She stepped back from him once the music stopped. She looked  straight into his eyes- eyes that spoke a lot and held so many emotions that she couldn't read at all- and then turned around as Kalpi was almost sure that he wouldn't care to reply back.

-      It's me. Raghav. Raghav Singhania.

Kalpi froze in her step to move away from him. Did he just say..? No, he can't be!

-      No, you're lying! You can't be him.

Kalpi was frowning and looking at him just to see a notch of discomfort in his face for telling such a big lie but he didn't flinch at all. Instead he shoved his left hand in his pocket and smiled back at her.

-      Believing it or not is your problem.

The huge clock in the auditorium gong 7 o'clock! Kalpi's eye shot to the clock face and started to retreat from him. Her insides were roiling- with anger, frustration, hunger, and another feeling she just couldn't figure out.

-      I need to go. And let me tell you this for the first and last time...stay away from me!

Having said this, Kalpi frayed her way to the exit and missed Paakhi in her hurried escape. Meanwhile Paakhi noticed Raghav standing alone on the dancefloor looking elsewhere.

"Go Paakhi... he's alone and you can get to know him better!" thought enthusiastically Paakhi.

Raghav was busy focusing on Kalpi's retreating back and flying hair when suddenly Paakhi popped up in front of him with a big genuine smile on her face. Raghav couldn't help and rolled his eyes and started to move past her.

-      Heyya! Remember me! I'm Paakhi. Nice party isn't it?

Paakhi was booming and talking a little louder than necessary because of the loud music.

-      Actually I was hosting the show and saw you in the audience. I couldn't believe it. Is it coincidental or are you actually following me? we've been coming across each other often without any planning... Oh silly me, must be fate or destiny...you do believe in destiny?

Raghav looked down at Paakhi and the ever smirk returned on his handsome face.

-      No man can control his fate and as for my destiny, it's already planned for me- sometimes it smiles upon me but without necessarily making me the least bit happier.

Paakhi was more puzzled than stunned. What is he talking about? I couldn't grasp anything.

-      What do you mean? And I think it's unfair of you...you have the advantage of knowing my name and I don't know yours. So you are Mr..??

-      You believe in accidental meeting? Right then, so let's keep my name introduction for the next encounter.

Having said that, Raghav also moved swiftly towards the exit leaving a dazed Paakhi on the dance floor still reeling from their small and confused talk.

It was raining heavily outside and kalpi was cursing the cab drivers under her breath. She's been on the road for the last ten minutes and no taxis could be seen...and to worsen her situation, she was completely drenched. Her skirt was feeling like lead and her hair was sticking to her face.

-      Aai is going to be so worried and my phone's dead...and God knows where Paakhi is! Probably still partying! No way am I going back in there.

A shiver ran through her back when she recalled her dance and the revelation of Raghav. She had no doubts that he was not saying the truth. No one could lie so perfectly.

-      Why is he back now? And why me? He hasn't met aai nor baba... something's definitely fishy here.

Just then a grey car stopped in front of her and the window panes were all drawn up. The full lights almost blinding her. The window of the driver's started to be lowered down and kalpi was preparing herself to give a piece of advice to this fool but bit her tongue when she finally saw who actually the driver was.

"Get in the car!" Drawled Raghav without even looking at her

"Thanks for the offer but I can very well manage." Said Kalpi with as much forced bitterness she could put in her voice.

" I'm not offering you anything! I'm ordering you. Get in now!"

-      Of all the arrogant fool in this world, he is actually ordering me? Thought Kalpi furiously.

"and I said no!" replied Kalpi and went to stand further away from the car.

Suddenly Raghav came out of his car and strode towards her. Kalpi started to retreat further back but He was faster and a gasp escaped her when his hand shot to her right arm in an inescapable grasp. He moved so fast that kalpi was unable to react and seconds later, she found herself seated and strapped in his passenger seat and the car was moving at full speed.

-      How dare you? Get me off this car right now, Mr Raghav Singhania!!!

Raghav glanced her way and smiled wickedly at her.

-      So, you do acknowledge me as Raghav. And no, this car will not stop any time soon. So relax, Kalpi!

Edited by mehr05 - 10 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesum mehr... Wow am the first to comment on ur second chapter. Its too gud ya. Wonderful chapter. Update thethird chapter soon. Would love to read it. U deserve a big hug for tis chapter πŸ€—
blackdollphin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowww mehr Very well written n emoted... luvvved it:-)) plz update soon<3
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh my god mehr such a terrific update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ & u were saying i don't know hw to continue...see man u done so perfectly...wow...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jus fabulous update yr...& that too full of passion & intense...😳😳
The way he ordered kalpi to get into the car that was wow moment 😳😳 he is claiming on her wow...😳
I want same type of attitude,passion & intense in a show too yar 😳 i want him to claim his rights on her...this will make me more & more crezy for RagNa than Ever..😳😳
I'm desperetly waiting for such type if scene in show..😳 *finger crossed*
U hv great imagination power 😊 u r doing terrific job πŸ‘πŸ‘ keep it up mehrπŸ‘πŸΌ & give us more passionate scenes of RagNa πŸ˜‰
Thank u so much yar for converting πŸ€—... Loads of love ❀️❀️Edited by SoniLuvsRT - 10 years ago
manikka thumbnail
thts nice attempt dear...loved it...
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It just AwesomeπŸ‘.Can't wait for the next part.Please update it fast😊.
tia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome written loved reading it
...Shayna... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my darling Mehr firstly thank u so much dear for continuing this 😊😊
This update has made me very very happpyπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Chalo isi baat par ek dance ho jaye πŸ₯³
Really soni said it very correctly ...u seem to be a proffessional writer...well done dear 😊
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: veeranu

Awesum mehr... Wow am the first to comment on ur second chapter. Its too gud ya. Wonderful chapter. Update thethird chapter soon. Would love to read it. U deserve a big hug for tis chapter πŸ€—

thank you for your lovely comment and the big hug! πŸ˜ƒ