RagNa FF- The Waltz Of Two Hearts (part 19 on page80) - Page 55

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by shahsb_26

👍🏼 This was sooo Beautiful Mehr..!! I am seriously in love with this Ragna..!!!

Raghav's eagerness and kalpi's fears and anxiety all were just soo real..!!
:D though actual wedding was fast forwarded..!! :D but I loved each and every line and paras in update..!!!!

hello dear!
after such a long time!!!! our coolbie is back! 😊
thanks for reading...i didn't know you've been reading my work. i'm humbled. 😳

yes, the actual wedding was fast forwarded because the truth is that i know practically nothing on how Indian wedding are conducted except what they show on TV 😕
Originally posted by DiVirgo

Meher!! So, I finally started reading your updates ;) and my my my oh how I missed these moments!! Your awesome way of writing, bringing in the scene where Rags blurted out that Kalpi is his fianc, and her expression was awesome!! He left her in awe and in shock! Loved it when he held her towards him expressing his feelings and revealing his experience being kissed by her! Loved it! Truly amazing!! And now telling her to say those three words yummy;) can't wait to see how raghav makes her head over heels in love with him:))

Hey Dianne! so  so Happy to hear from you! 😊 😊
looks like the old batch of members are making their returned on this forum..me, you, deepu..
i'm glad you like the storyline...thanks for reading! 😊

Originally posted by DiVirgo

Oh meher what are you doing to me?! Sexy in royal blue im only picturing him now;) he looks so damn hot!! N Kalpi is liking stunning!! Damn! I missed you and this awesome ff!! Loving every update! Wish you wud make it longer though;) loving those msgs between both, it's so romantic:)) and Kalpi getting that special mehendi done on her back, Raghav is going to get crazier in love when he sees it! Love how you chose everything to be so beautiful and even paaki's character is so nice;) love it!! Can't wait for marriage ceremony and suhag night;) give full details ok?! Waiting eagerly;)

i know dianne, we all go crazy when we imagine Raghav in sherwaani...and royal blue will suit him well as he often wore royal blue suit piece.
i missed you too dear! more than you can imagine!!!!
i know, the updates are short but the little time i manage to get with my heavy schedule...i sit to pen down the updates before the readers tag me with Kamla's photos. 😆

oh dianne, i'm very stressed to write the SR part...i fear that i might cross the line in decency or i leave it under exploited...what to do? if it goes overboard...i'll have to issue a statutory warning -18. 😆
Edited by mehr05 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by mehr05

hello Kiaraah!
thanks for reading and for the lovely comment. 😊
i've put some of my own experience in this wedding...the eternity ring, the mehendi on the back, the kiss on the crown of the head...all are personal experiences that i shared to you through RagNa. 😊 😊
yes, i've accepted your buddy request and will definitely PM you the next time. 😊 😊
lots of love
take care
Mehr

Aww. ...that's so nice. I was reminiscing my own wedding  moments when I read it 😳 It's a beautiful feeling to be in love , I know... 

Thanks for accepting the buddy request.  Btw  it's Kiara.   Had to add an extra 'a' and 'h'  since the username  Kiara already existed. 

Love you too 
Mwah 
Meher I've been here all the time I never left;) and it so damn awesome to have you back after so long and with update too!!
Let me tell you, you ain't gonna write nothing new that we all already know;) so, take your time with SR;) work your magic and give us Ragna's SR we deserve as I'm sure it wud be very appropriate, considering your wonderful ff ;) be specific;) give full details;)
Have you read 'a sinfully beautiful addiction'?! Read it you'll see 😉 Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
Oh  yay.. RagNa got married and he declared it out officially to him.. that she is His.. and only His!! No one else would now even have a power to harm her..
update update update dear waiting...
mehr plz update where are u??
Pls update dear.wer r u ? Waiting for ur update so eagerly.pls update soon.
When r u planning to update 😭
Well ,New Year is over for quite sometime , so we hope you are back to work. Give us some of your precious time and update please and finish it soon. That will put many 'stressed out' souls to rest !