Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

RagNa FF- The Waltz Of Two Hearts (part 19 on page80) - Page 54

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Meher!! So, I finally started reading your updates ;) and my my my oh how I missed these moments!! Your awesome way of writing, bringing in the scene where Rags blurted out that Kalpi is his fianc, and her expression was awesome!! He left her in awe and in shock! Loved it when he held her towards him expressing his feelings and revealing his experience being kissed by her! Loved it! Truly amazing!! And now telling her to say those three words yummy;) can't wait to see how raghav makes her head over heels in love with him:))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh meher what are you doing to me?! Sexy in royal blue im only picturing him now;) he looks so damn hot!! N Kalpi is liking stunning!! Damn! I missed you and this awesome ff!! Loving every update! Wish you wud make it longer though;) loving those msgs between both, it's so romantic:)) and Kalpi getting that special mehendi done on her back, Raghav is going to get crazier in love when he sees it! Love how you chose everything to be so beautiful and even paaki's character is so nice;) love it!! Can't wait for marriage ceremony and suhag night;) give full details ok?! Waiting eagerly;)
Annies thumbnail
ReRead fr the start !!! Like a lota lotπŸ₯³ So hopefully u will be able to write.continuously ! 
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-atulya1

Ymmm... Mesmerizing... I could visualize those moments... Wish every kalpi gets a raghav like him... Waiting for next update...pls don't keep us waiting for long... Love u... Happy new year..

Hi Annie! πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€—

thanks for reading dear!
how much i miss you!

yes, every Kalpi should get a Raghav 

love you too dear1
take great care and hope to hear from you very soon πŸ˜Š
mehr05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-...Natasha...

Kalpi is so nervous, but I like how Raghav calm her down
I like the way you describe everything, I can literally imagine RagNa in the wedding outfits and all
Lovely update

Thanks Natasha πŸ˜³
mehr05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-premap

Gosh! How We miss such 'heart-warming' scenes in the real EMA! Wish RagNa had such a wedding in EMA! Fab update.

thanks! πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

yes, this dream of mine of seeing RagNa getting married is always be incomplete. a complete waste for not showing this in the show...and by RagNa i mean AshNa πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
mehr05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sweet1308

Oh t awesome really appreciate the update my ragna is married its party time

OK update soon plz plz

party time, yaayyy! 
thanks for reading.
now, wait for the SR πŸ˜³
mehr05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Kiaraah

Hey Mehr!  Kiara here.   Let me wish you a happy new year first! Happy new year dear! 

I apologise for not commenting  on the last two updates. I was away from the forum and didn't realise that you updated.  But now read all three parts together. Awesome it is! You are a bundle of talent , girl!   Kudos to your writing!   πŸ‘

It's like everything happened suddenly to Kalpi.  Raghav  making her accept her  feelings to him to  marrying him all in a few days time ...  Loved the mehndi and sangeet functions . Pakhi is a true friend and sister in this story unlike ema.   Naughty Raghav,  asking Kalpi to draw design on her back with mehndi. ..😳

Kalpi's  apprehensions about the marriage as the time comes as everything happened so suddenly.  Loved Raghav's  reassurance to her  that there's nothing to worry about.  That he will be there for her always. No matter what,  he will stand by her during all trials and tribulations.  And that's all she needed to hear and she could see herself relaxing.   How I wish he existed for real ! 

Once he reached the venue, Raghav  was impatiently waiting for his bride  and the priest's words were going on deaf ears for he couldn't concentrate. ...lol.  My most favourite moment was when Raghav went to the staircase landing and held Kalpi's hands to bring her to the mandap,  not without giving her a kiss on her forehead.  Lovely!  

Finally married,  they embark on a new journey of togetherness and love , true soul mates they are. The eternity ring was a symbol of their everlasting love ...what a way to start a new life! 

Can you send me pm s  from now on when you update? I'm sending you a buddy request.  Please accept it. Thanks sweets! 

hello Kiaraah!
thanks for reading and for the lovely comment. πŸ˜Š
i've put some of my own experience in this wedding...the eternity ring, the mehendi on the back, the kiss on the crown of the head...all are personal experiences that i shared to you through RagNa. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
yes, i've accepted your buddy request and will definitely PM you the next time. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
lots of love
take care
Mehr
mehr05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-eishe10

Superb updateπŸ˜‰

thanks πŸ˜‰
mehr05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vyshuu..

Heyyylloo dear...
Frstly haappieee new year to u too dear.. πŸ€—
Update was too good, sweet and superbbb yaar.. the whole weddng thing, u showed well.. I lykd it!
I lykd the way u described her weddng lehenga and u showed kalpi's nervousness and raghav assurng well.. was a cute one!! πŸ˜‰ totally I loved it πŸ˜ƒ

i'm very glad you liked it!

thanks for reading πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š