Frequent Posters

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Smooth wedding plz uske baad villain entry plz
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeahhh I agree with @sweet1308 let the weddng run smoothly .. then later u add ur damaka n all.. 😆😉
Cute_Kate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Read then all Finally... and it's RagNa ka wedding... and I am sure.. You will get them.married without any big fat ugly twist. Besides I loved the whole story... poor Kalpi didn't even realize... her time from.meeting him with a dance in annual function and is all set to marry him.. l loved this sooo much. Thanks in millions for this wonderful piece.. would love to see AshNa coming back with this story.
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for ur update. Pls update soon.
SamBricka thumbnail
plzzz update nxt chappy soon . M waitng dear.. Nd plzz PM me.. Plzzz
ovee thumbnail
When ur updating next chappy?
Aru18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story..read all parts in 1 ago..
plz continue..loved the story as your like u r other stories..plz send me pm
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part 18

The wedding day finally arrived and with it came the huge stress that Kalpi felt weighing down on her. She wasn't scared...she was petrified! In only hours now, she'll be the wife of Raghav. She sat in front of her mirror and stared at herself. She was bare of any makeup. Her skin shone and glowed with the haldi she had applied last night. Her mehendi was of a dark red colour and the one on her back was even darker.

She blushed at the coming prospect of Raghav inspecting her back. A chill went down her spine as she tried to shut down the influx of images that flooded her mind she had been imagining since last night about this coming up night. Her wedding night! All of a sudden, Kalpi shot to her feet as she felt restless. How is she going to manage this night? Her palms were sweating and she started to fret. She heard her mobile buzzed on the dressing table and without even having to look at the caller ID, she picked up the call.

" what is my wife doing?" asked a low, rumbling growl of a voice at the other end.

"correction! Wife to be, it is. I'm not yet Mrs. Raghav Singhania." Replied Kalpi.

"Kalpi, you have been mine since the day I laid my eyes on you. Mine, since the day your heart felt the love it bounds for me. The wedding is just a formality to make you mine in the complete sense." ended Raghav leaving Kalpi with no words.

"Kalpi! Are you there?" asked an anxious Raghav.

"Raghav, I'm scared." replied sincerely Kalpi.

"About?"

"I'm scared that this won't work. I'm scared of the events I have to go through, to face all the guests, to leave behind my home and family." supplied Kalpi, keeping the crux of her anxiety clear of the conversation.

" Kalpi, I completely understand you. But, you should also see that I'll be by your side, all the way. I'll stand by your side, no matter what happens and we will face everything together. You know that. You trust me, no?" asked Raghav.

"Yes." Was all Kalpi could say to Raghav.

"Now, get ready sweetheart. I want my bride to be the most beautiful lady in this world, which you already are, of course. I'm coming. See you soon. Love you Kalpi, remember that, keep in on your mind and come to me, forever."

"I love you too Raghav." Kalpi mustered to say as she tried to choke down the tears that threatened to flow unbidden.

That's it, Kalpi. She thought. There's no need to be scared. It's Raghav, your Raghav. Whatever happens, he'll always be there for you and for your family.

With that thought in mind, Kalpi gulped down her breakfast and then with the help of Paakhi who was looking gorgeous in a dark blue and golden net sari. Her wedding lehenga was a masterpiece, Kalpi had to admit. The choli was cut short and it was practically backless, the lehenga was heavy, very heavy with intricate embroidery and golden zari thread, beads, pearls, stones and a large golden net patch border. And the colour! A vivid crimson red and maroon mix with gold threads and a little bit of green embroidery work. her dupatta was similar with practically same embroidery works as on the lehenga. Her jewelries matching and heavy to say the least.

It took Paakhi nearly three hours to finally get Kalpi into her dulhan look. The bride stood in front of the mirror and stared at her image. No, it couldn't be her. Looking back at her was a typical Indian bride. Elegant, almost royal in her wedding outfit.

Her trance was broken by the loud music that came from downstairs and the uproar of happiness that surged up. Paakhi yelled: "the baarat is here!" she jumped up and down and was ready to go when she halted.  "

no, Kamla maa instructed me to stay with you and bring you down when the times come. So, I'll stay with you.yes!" she ended making Kalpi laugh at her.

Her enthusiasm was apparent as she was so excited to go downstairs but they both knew that disobeying Kamla today was not such a great idea. So, they sat together and listened to everything that came up to them amidst the noises.

Raghav and Sammy arrived at the venue in grand pomp. They came in Raghav's car that was specially decked up with flowers and ribbons. Raghav insisted on driving but Sammy categorically refused as he said that he trust Raghav to hit the 110 km/hr to reach the venue.

As they reached, Kamla welcomed them heartily and after some rituals to which he understood none, he was finally led by Vitthal and Pakya to the altar. He sat down and wondered where Kalpi was. He was about to take out his phone to call her when his phone was snatched from him.

"urrrm, don't be so impatient. She'll come. Sit and listen to what the priest is telling you." said Sammy, as he grinned at his friend.

Raghav sincerely tried to listen to the Priest's preaching but he couldn't concentrate at all. He kept nodding at every askance of the priest and did what he asked him to do. Then, the priest declared the time for the bride to be brought. The thud that echoed in his chest was so loud and strong that Raghav was sure that the priest must have heard it too.

From the stairs, emerged Kalpi. He held her breath as he saw her entry. She was looking amazing. Resplendent in her attire. Like a fairy, no! like a queen. His queen! Without knowing what he was up to, he stood up and went at the end of the staircase and waited for her descend. Their eyes locked and he smiled encouragingly at her. Only he knew what was going on in her mind and heart.As she reached him, he led up his hand and so gently Kalpi Kalpi slid hers in his and he pulled her ever so gently to him.

Kalpi blushed as she watched Raghav during her descend. He was looking gorgeous in a black sherwaani with a golden stole. She slid her hand in his awaiting one. His touch was all that dispelled the remaining fears she had. She lowered her head as she couldn't hold the look she could see in Raghav's eyes. That of appreciation, of pride and the undeniable fire that burned deep in them.

Raghav watched as his bride lowered her head and smiled. He kissed the crown of her head and then, they headed towards the altar at the insistence of Paakhi and Sammy.

The wedding rituals were long and tiring. They exchanged garlands and then the pheres followed and then with all the pride a man could have, Raghav filled Kalpi's maang with vermillion and tied the mangalsutra around her neck. When the priest finally pronounced them as husband and wife, everyone cheered. Pakya let out some fire crackers and that too in broad day light. Music started to fuse and Kamla was already in tears.

The bidaai wasn't a long affair. Kamla and Vitthal kept it short and simple as they knew that they have given away their daughter but they've also got a son in return. Vitthal and Pakya didn't cry but they all knew that as Kalpi will be gone, they will be in great need of some hankies and lots of tissues. Kamla and Paakhi bid Kalpi farewell and hugged her tightly before Kalpi and Raghav set off in their car.

Kalpi cried profusely in the car on her way to her new home. Raghav held her close and kissed every tear that rolled down her cheeks away. He soothed her with sweet nothings and soon Kalpi was laying her head quietly on her husband's chest and held his hand firmly.

"Kalpi, I have something for you." Kali pulled away and watched her husband with a frown. "What is it? My wedding gift?" asked a curious Kalpi.

"Not really. That awaits you at home. But for the time being..." Raghav extracted a small velvet box from his pocket and opened it to show an eternity ring.

Kalpi stared as Raghav slid the ring next to her engagement ring and brought her hand up and kissed her fingers on by one and held it next to his chest and said firmly: "mine!"

lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lovely ..ragna got married...& kalpi is nervous... 😉 ...
now waiting for ragna romance & raghav to get his gift...mehndi at kalpis back... 😉 😃
ovee thumbnail
Awesome update dear. Finally ragna married. Waiting for golden night of ragna. Pls update soon next part. I want to see more romantic movement of ragna. Pls don't keep us long dear.