Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Heyyllooo dear..
Woww!! Update was superrr cool one!
Lyk no pain.. no rhona dhona.. bt nlyy happiness and u made ragna scenes too good! The shy kalpi and stubborn raghav.. I'm sooo excited to read more as I wanna hw he ll make her irresistible in his love, though she loves him.. πŸ˜‰ and pakhi ki aatma toh ragna se haat gayi.. nw sammy have to bear her Lol.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nw its tym even fr d wedding.. yeeyy.. πŸ˜† and dear.. if u can do pm me..
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi mehru great update πŸ‘ .raghavs challenge was superb.and I am very happy kammo koi drama nahi kiya. 🀣 ap sochrahehogena ki main aisai kyo hass rahihu isiliye ki ragna romance uss poooki keep samne hua πŸ˜† πŸ˜† poor samy khon bachayega usse and eagerly waiting for next update
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Cinderella81

Kulum Kulum romance hmm hmm Awww loved shameless Raghav and Kalpi accepted her love for him so sweet hai Pakhi haddi really dangerous hope Sammy and Raghav are safe.

Hi there!

thank you for reading my dear!
may i know your sweet name?

I'm Mehreen...but since its sometimes a mouthful...i go by Mehr πŸ˜‰
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ovee

Lovely update dear. Finally they are getting married.

Thank you for reading. πŸ˜Š
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...neha

wow romance vo bhi sbke samne

love it

how i love it when you get a daring one who is fearless and shameless to a limit to show his love πŸ˜³

thank you for reading. πŸ˜Š
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rozy77

awww, this was such a great partπŸ‘
im literally swooning
gosh, how i missed this ff❀️
shameless raghav was so awesome😎... i loved his last lines☺️. its bound to send thrills down anyone's spine..☺️
paakhi was nice. hope she stays niceπŸ‘πŸΌ
really eager for the next part😊
thanks for the pm, take care

Hi Rozy! πŸ€—

i managed to make you swoon with this update?  
shameless raghav πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Thank you for reading dear.
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariee

oh mehr !! I so missed this ff ...& now that it is back i am going all gaga over it !!

I loved this 1...the blatantly romantic Raghav has always been a treat & this 1 toh β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ I was literally blushing on the lines 
"Kamla maa, I would like to have the engagement done by tomorrow afternoon and the wedding the very next day, if possible. You know with all the crap they've shown on tv and media people won't be leaving this uncovered. Before any more mishaps happen, I would like to make Kalpi mine at the earliest and take her home with me."   
while i had that weird grin when i read 
"if you think that I'm getting married to you without properly wooing you down, courting you and making you fall irrevocably more in love with me...then my name is not Raghav Singhania."

Luckily there are no dulha confusions in here ...thank god ! I kindda like this PAakhi ...as of now her attitude seemed to be like "Thik hai ..Raghav nahi toh kya hua (though i appreciated the fact that she wished Ragna genuinely ) Uska dost ...the greek god toh hai na !" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh ! Please continue soon mehr... 
I so wanna read what Raghav Singhaniya does to properly woo kalpi .. court her & make her fall irrevocably in love with him ...I so love that line !😳😳 Now..thats gonna stay in ma mind for almost a week ...maybe i already have it by<3

MARUSHKAA

now you made me blush! πŸ˜³
thank you dear for reading and showing so much appreciation.
it means a lot and encourages me to write more and take time from my hectic schedule to get down to the next chapter.
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mattieram

Oh thank you for not including any confusion!!  Loved it and as much as Paakhi is annoying, I'm Ok with her this time.  I'm so happy admitted her love for her Raghav Sir.  Cant wait for the continuation. 

Thank you for reading dear.

See, Paakhi is not annoying here...i made her a bubbly girl...no evil side...all evil genes went to his brother here.πŸ˜†
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pookhi

Wow. A-mazing Update!πŸ‘πŸΌ I β€οΈ it. Thank God there wasn't a MU like in the showπŸ˜†. I am so happy that Paakhi was so understanding.😳 I wonder if Paakhi will start falling for Sammy now?πŸ˜‰ Lovely update, continue soon. :)

Hi Pookhi! πŸ˜Š
how r u doing?

yes, paakhi ain't a negative character here...i don't want wish to have negative characters populating in this FF...Prem is enough... for the time being.

Thanks for reading πŸ˜Š
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riaka

Awesome as always. Loved it.please continue soon.waiting eagerly πŸ˜›

Thank you πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³