RagNa FF- The Waltz Of Two Hearts (part 19 on page80) - Page 37

Posted: 9 years ago
Long and a much awaited update Mehr!!Thank you for such an awesome & fabulous update & also thank you that you made up your mind to complete it. After reading the THE END message i was really disheartened.
Like Mariee said, before we could voice out you had left the forum, but now really happy that you came back & want to tell u that you are such a brilliant writer, and loved the story to the core and your writing skills too, they are superb!!
Please do keep updating.
Originally posted by sweet1308

Res
Unres
Too awesome mehr gald u back n plz don't discontinue this story plz 
Plz no intrusion in my ragna wedding plz

Hi dear! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for reading. it mean a lot!

Ragna's wedding? lol, it ain't happening that soon...i  want to stretch it. wooing after engagement and some more sweet moments before wedding. now am i allowed to do this? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by mariee

Thank u   Thank u  Thank u  Thank u    Thank u    Thank u    Thank u   Thank u    Thank u   Thank u
Thank u   Thank u  Thank u Thank u    Thank u    Thank u    Thank u   Thank u    Thank u   Thank u 
Thank u   Thank u  Thank u Thank u    Thank u    Thank u    Thank u   Thank u    Thank u   Thank u 
Sooo Sooo Sooo Sooo much !!
I didnt  know 1 request pe ull continue it ..geee ...i shud have done dat long back in that case !! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
reserved ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
unreserved 
Ur writing lost its charm ...that wud be the biggest sinful lie i wud ever say.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
It was awesomer than the awesomest๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ok ..so lemme start off ...i had always been a silent reader on forums & by d time i had become vocal u were gone๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But now since u r back with this todu (bear my words ...please๐Ÿ˜†) update i take this as a chance to make up for my silence in the past even after reading waltz...
this 1 was as fab as ur previous 1s ...not at all off-beat. So much so that even after such a long time i didnt need to refer the previous updte ...1st line ..& Kaboom !! I was translocated in the waltz world with the story all crystal clear in my mind...no special efforts to recall the story were required. & the credit goes solely to ur writing skills ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Kalpana's emotional portrayal was impeccable ..her fear to confront her parents was beautifully presented. 
Raghav was as usual flwless but the line which caught my attention was the 1 in which u mentioned abt his fear to confront Kalpi's parents. Especially Kamla !!
& then was the toggling of Kalpi from Vitthal to Kamla & then to Pakya .. I found that so sweet. Thank God that Kamla has brains over here atleast ... the kalpi-pakya covo ws cute ...
All was so perfect ...
But the line which impressed me the most & is yet adamant on not leaving my brain
"Now was the time, admit it, please",  he pleaded inwardly.
The timing was so correct ...
& finally it was Paakhi ...wonder how are u gonna play with that aspect in the story !!

Do continue soon ...hope u dont get a discontinue ka jhatka again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

UR EXCLUSIVE PANKHA , MARUSHKAA

wooowww!
now, this is awesome!!!! never i've got such a long comment for my FF. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you for reading! i'm glad you really like my work. ๐Ÿ˜Š
actually, i was not away from IF...i was here itself but became very silent as bashing was going on too much and EMA forum lost its charm somehow...but now i'm back to my babbles and decided firmly to get rid of this red colour and move on to become a sizzlerz. โ˜บ๏ธ

i'm on holidays till end of December...i'll do my best to complete this FF and ends it well. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by charvi3

Thank you so much dear for continuing this story .
I really loved this story.
Kalpi sad yes to marriage & from where this pakhi come๐Ÿ˜ก
Update next part soon dear

thank you for reading ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ...neha

finally u back
it's awsome
plz now don't discontinue it again

thanks dear. ๐Ÿ˜Š

i'll try to update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by niknish1980

Thank you for continuing this ff...amazing update..will be waiting for the next update

thank you for reading. ๐Ÿ˜Š
it means a lot.
Originally posted by chahat4u

Okay, first things first, welcome back darling! ๐Ÿค— This was one of my most-most favourites and I was so pleasantly surprised to see it's update. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hoping to get regular updates now. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Coming to the update ti was awesome as usual and as always I am in love with your writing skills! brilliantly written. happy finally everything sorted out between the Jadhavs and Raghav Singhania. But Pakhi Kapoor? ๐Ÿ˜ญ Hope she doesn't create any hurdle.

Hi!
thank you for welcoming me back! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Thanks for appreciating my work. i'm humbled ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by mehr05 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Rozy77

when i saw your pm i was like, OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ... (rubs eyes disbelievingly๐Ÿ˜ฒ)
i cannot believe you came back to update๐Ÿ˜ญ
such a pleasant surpriseโญ๏ธ
seriously, im crying happy tears right now.๐Ÿ˜ญ
its been so long since i've read something on raghav-kalpana, and this story was one of my all time favourites...

what an awesome part๐Ÿ‘
loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i instantly connected to the story even though its been months since i read the last chapter
your brilliant writing skills have gone nowhere dearโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
thanks for updating๐Ÿค—
i hope you continue soon
thanks for the pm too
hope you are well, take care๐Ÿค—

Rozy!!!! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Thank you dear.
you know how much i always awaits your reviews after each update.
Originally posted by hathway

Long and a much awaited update Mehr!!Thank you for such an awesome & fabulous update & also thank you that you made up your mind to complete it. After reading the THE END message i was really disheartened.
Like Mariee said, before we could voice out you had left the forum, but now really happy that you came back & want to tell u that you are such a brilliant writer, and loved the story to the core and your writing skills too, they are superb!!
Please do keep updating.

I'm really sorry dear for what i did. i should never have said i'll end this FF. see, i'm back now and i'll try my bestest best to complete it this time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for reading and thanks again for the compliments. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Welcome back mehar.
Thanks for continue ur story.

Nd yes i want to say this:   MEHAR KI MEHAR BARAS GAYI๐Ÿ˜†