Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Take care dear..will miss u..take ur time..
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey everyone!
remember me? and this humble FF of mine?
Mehr is back!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

thank you all for your love and support! πŸ€—
updates will be more regular now.
chapter 12 coming up soon. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehr05

Hey everyone!

remember me? and this humble FF of mine?
Mehr is back!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

thank you all for your love and support! πŸ€—
updates will be more regular now.
chapter 12 coming up soon. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

thk u!!!!πŸ˜ƒ ill be waitg for the update...πŸ˜†
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update soon plz plz plz plz plz plzzz plzzz
atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi deary... Allz well??? Waiting for the update... Greedy meπŸ˜ƒ
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very interesting . Thanks for writing it . Update soon plz,
Geetkhanna thumbnail
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update pls
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Part 12

Raghav went straight to Prem's seat and grabbed him by his collar, shocking everyone in the hall. Kalpi and Sammy too followed him to halt him as it was going to be a drama unpaid for for all to follow.

"How dare you? Don't you have enough respect for a girl and insulting her this way, in front of all? Where are your manners, Mr Kapoor? Thought your mom gave you at least that but seems unlikely it had any effects on you!" growled a furious Raghav in the face of Prem.

"Don't. Go. On. My . Mom!" Spelled out Prem, who was now equally furious. He grabbed the lapel of Raghav's coat and both of them started to have a kinda tug of war with collar vs. lapel. Kalpi tried to intervene to separate them but was failing miserably while Sammy was pulling Raghav by his shoulders and he was failing too!

"Enough!" shouted Maya!

Both guys dropped their hands at once and tried to smoothen their outfit to make them presentable, breathing heavily.

"Just what is happening here? Raghav! You! Is this a way to behave? I didn't expect this of you! What could have Prem done that made you emerge like a fuming dragon like this? To my knowledge, he was seated there, silently listening to all and all of a sudden, you shot to aggress him! Why?" Maya questioned.

"he was..." Raghav was stopped in his track by Kalpi who silently pleaded to him to say no more.

"Yes, what did I do for you to become so aggressive? Tell!" smirked a naughty Prem.

When Raghav remained silent, Prem saw the hand of Kalpi resting on Raghav's forearm. He knew that Kalpi was the one halting Raghav and he wanted to incense him more.

"maybe Kalpi, I mean Kalpana can explain much better what happened to her boss. Come Kalpi, I mean Kalpana, let's have a seat and you explain to me" Prem moved forward and tried to hold Kalpi's hand to drag her away when Raghav speed in between them.

"She ain't going anywhere with you!" said Raghav in such a low tone that I held an edge of danger to it.

Raghav pushed Kalpi gently at his back and confronted Prem again.

"And why so? She's your secretary for God's sake. And looks like the seminar has been dissolved, so she's free to come!" Prem pointed out with a raise of his eyebrow.

Kalpi looked around and was stunned to see that indeed the conference hall was nearly empty save them and unfortunately, some media people clicking pictures and writing avidly in their notepad whatever was happening. All thanks to Maya's husband who was discreetly ushering all the members out to avoid any more spectacle and drama getting into gossip columns.

Prem tried to bypass Raghav again and Raghav pushed him hard away.

"I said she's not coming with you and she's not free." Raghav stated while reaching for Kalpi and pulled her to his side and held her gently by her waist, yet possessively.

"here I present to you my fiance, Miss Kalpana Vitthal Jadhav. Soon to be Mrs. Kalpana Raghav Singhania. Is that quite fine by you now, Mr. Kapoor? Hope it answers all your queries as to why my fiance can't come with you." Raghav announced to all.

Kalpi started to feel dizzy all of a sudden. Fiance??? She was his fiance? Oh lord! She fell her knees buck under her and prayed to God not to let her fall now but was assured by the firm hold of Raghav on her waist. The sharp flashes was raining on them now and scribbling of pens on papers was loud to her ears.

"Let's go, sweetheart! If you all will excuse us." They turned to exit, leaving a stunned Prem and a smiling Maya in their path.

Raghav paved his way among the throng of press people who shot around them and they left the hall among rains of questions unanswered by all three of them as Raghav held Kalpi close to him, hiding her face in his coat and Sammy ushering them both in the lift.

The lift closed on the ping sound and the silence that fell in the lift was all loud and full of tension. Kalpi pushed herself away from Raghav's hold and stumbled in her effort. She was steadied by Sammy who asked:

"Are you fine, Kalpana?"

"Fine?" Kalpi glared at Raghav who was leaning on the lifts rail and watching her intently.

"How can I be fine when just seconds ago, I just learnt that am engaged to him, and that so, so drastically! How am I going to get out of this mess?" Kalpi nearly shouted.

"Mess?!? But Kalpi, Mess it will be tomorrow, when this news will be splashed in all newspaper for all to read." Raghav announced without smiling at her.

"oh lord!" Kalpi felt her feet become jelly and she fell on the floor crying her heart out while Raghav watched her and Sammy went on to make some important calls.

i'm really sorry for this extremely late update.

hit like if you deem it worthy of a like and please drop in some of your valuable comments down. it will be a treat to read them. πŸ˜Š

thank you to all!  πŸ€—

Edited by mehr05 - 9 years ago
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Raghav announced Kalpi as his Fianc😳
 Loved it and continue soon budy 
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wooww... its amazing to read d update..
I lykd way raghav was protectng kalpi so possessivelyy..
Poor kalpi got shocked wen she dint even dat she got engaged..
Thnx fr d update..
Update d nxt part soon..