Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww  I was just expecting Raghav and He came, πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Hope He will bash Prem but I know kalpi will stop himπŸ˜‰

update yaar,, want to see raghav's step nowπŸ˜›
ahanarajput thumbnail

you are an amazing writer. I think your future is bright. BTW I am ahana and new in the forum. Hope you answer to me. Plz Plz do.

Edited by ahanarajput - 10 years ago
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ahanarajput

you are an amazing writer. I think your future is bright. BTW I am ahana and new in the forum. Hope you answer to me. Plz Plz do.

Hi Ahana!!! πŸ˜Š
welcome to EMA family.
i'm Mehr and consider me as your friend already! πŸ˜Š

a huge thank you for reading my work. i'm glad you liked it. πŸ˜ƒ
my future bright? hmmm, thank you for your kind words. πŸ€—
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhanuli

Aww  I was just expecting Raghav and He came, πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Hope He will bash Prem but I know kalpi will stop himπŸ˜‰

update yaar,, want to see raghav's step nowπŸ˜›

Hey Dhani!!! πŸ˜Š thanks for reading!
you want a fight scene? πŸ˜‰ some punches and slaps? πŸ˜†

yes, i'll do my best to update this week itself. πŸ˜Š
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hi swt
again, my apologies for being so late

lovely part⭐️
haha poor embarrassed kalpana...πŸ˜†
raghav is such a sweetheart πŸ˜ƒ.. he gave her time and space to compose herself
am glad Sammy too came along for the goa tripπŸ‘πŸΌ

and surprise, surprise... who would have imagined prem to make an appearance?!πŸ‘πŸΌ
and he seems like the obsessed type...πŸ˜‰
I should be despising him right? but I really liked his re-introduction into the story at this point...πŸ˜›

aww why did you end it there?πŸ˜’
now im so eager for the next part

please do continue soon
take careπŸ€—
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rozy77

hi swt

again, my apologies for being so late

lovely part⭐️
haha poor embarrassed kalpana...πŸ˜†
raghav is such a sweetheart πŸ˜ƒ.. he gave her time and space to compose herself
am glad Sammy too came along for the goa tripπŸ‘πŸΌ

and surprise, surprise... who would have imagined prem to make an appearance?!πŸ‘πŸΌ
and he seems like the obsessed type...πŸ˜‰
I should be despising him right? but I really liked his re-introduction into the story at this point...πŸ˜›

aww why did you end it there?πŸ˜’
now im so eager for the next part

please do continue soon
take careπŸ€—

Hi Rozy!!!! πŸ˜Š
thank you a lot for appreciating my work. sincerely, it means a lot to me.
its no secret that i like Prem a lot, been missing him so much that he eventually popped up in my FF! πŸ˜³
i'm going to update by the end of this week and i will try to make it lengthier this time.
I'll PM you when i do! πŸ˜Š
you take care too πŸ€—

dashyrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update 
mehr05 thumbnail

Part 11

Raghav's voice made Prem stilled. But he did not release kalpi's wrist. Instead he pressed his nails in her tender flesh making her wince.

"And if I don't, then?" Prem retorted back.

Raghav walked up to their table and sat down next to Kalpi. He folded his hands and dropped his chin on them and smirked at Prem.

"Then, Prem Kapoor, you will have to be very tough because harassment case will cost you much more than some thousands notes. Trust me on that. Your image will be heading down gutter lanes. Just what kind of repayment will that be to your Family's oh so honorable name?"

Prem immediately released Kalpi's hand and raised an eyebrow, looking at Raghav.

"I must say, you have kept an excellent tab on me, done your lessons well in getting to know me. An advantage that I don't have. Just who are you?" Prem asked looking anxiously at Raghav.

"That's none of your business for the time being. And this girl is my secretary and misbehaving with her won't be accepted." Replied Raghav in a serious tone.

"She's a friend of mine and I know her since childhood. Right Kalpi?" Prem asked nervously.

"Wrong, Prem. No, I'm not. And you stay away from me. Understand?" Kalpi rose to her feet and marched off as she was close to tears and didn't want Raghav to see her like this. She was managing her way out when she heard a dull sound, a bone crunching sound. She whirled around to see a furious Raghav coming her way and a disturbed Prem rubbing his jaw.

"Let's go." Raghav held her by her elbow and guided her out.

"You punched him? Seriously?" asked an incredulous Kalpi. She was furious that they came to hands but she was equally happy that Raghav fought for her.

"kalpana, you really thought that I would leave Prem go away after he hurt you? No, don't hide your wrist, its visible the damage he did there. Show me now" Raghav held her wrist so gently and the half moon indents of Prem's nails could be seen.

"I'm sorry kalpana. Just because of me, you are already badly hurt and now this...Prem has added more. I shouldn't have left you alone. I'm really sorry about all." Raghav tender words did it. Kalpi started to cry earnestly.

"No, sir. It's not your fault at all. Neither was the accident nor this encounter with Prem.  He's bad and I know it but he was just too strong for me and I couldn't fend for myself." replied Kalpi.

"It's hurting very badly? Yes, it must or else you won't be crying!" Raghav was panicking and lifted Kalpi in his arms and went to her room. Kalpi requested him to let her down but all went to deaf ears. She hid her face in his coat lapel as she was unable to bear the looks the other residents were giving them. While some were hooting, others were giggling at their situation.

Raghav dropped her on the plush sofa and went to close the door. When he returned back to Kalpi, he took the opposite seat and withdrew his phone and called Sammy and informed him to drop in her room too.

"There's no way I'm leaving her alone in her room, Sammy! With that Prem lurking around, and seeing his behavior, I don't trust him at all. The room is very spacious, we all three can settle here itself. Bring everything here and we'll get down working on the final seminars together. Okay?" Raghav finished the call and saw Kalpi looking at him with awe.

"You both are going to share my room?"

"Calm down Kalpana. Was I the only one being locked up here with you, it won't give a good image. Having Sammy too around will lessen the impact. Relax kalpana!" smiled Raghav at the fretting Kalpi.

"We are moving back to Mumbai tomorrow evening after the last seminar. Yes, you'll be attending this last one as it requires some points to be noted. So get ready early, at seven sharp." Stated Raghav and Kalpi just nodded.

Sammy came over and they spent the whole afternoon working on their presentation and upcoming projects. Kalpi was amazed how much coffee these two guys could engulf in such a short lapse of time. Kalpana noticed that unlike Raghav, Sammy sir was more approachable. He was funny, cute and at the time, very well focused on his work. He's got clear thinking skills and was the only one who could give tight replies to Raghav.

They had their dinner in the room itself and when bedtime came, they all opted for Kalpi to have the bed and the guys went for the huge sofas.

Morning came too soon for Kalpi. She was tired to her bone but she needs to wake up as the guys were already up and having, not surprisingly, strong coffee again. She hit the washroom as rapidly, dressed in a navy sundress with her hair loose and joined them for breakfast.

Sammy never failed to praise her dress and comment on how fresh she looked while Raghav was very quiet this morning. But she didn't have time to ponder much over it as they set off for the seminars on the struck of seven.

The seminar hall was crowded and Kalpi thought that she would feel lost if she was left alone here. She felt really petite when both Raghav and Sammy stood on either sides of her and paved a way for them to their reserved seat. She was enthralled by the feeling of being protected by two well built men and more so, as these two made heads turn on their way. She didn't mind the glares of the furiously jealous ladies there. It was her day. She'll enjoy it.

Twenty minutes later, Mrs. Maya made a grand entry in a spectacular saree draped elegantly on her tall figure. She walked all the way to Raghav, who stood up as she approached her and gave a huge hug.

Kalpi felt a burning sensation in her chest. She tightened her hands in fists and took in a deep breath.

-      No! Can't be jealous! He can hug anyone, why should I care? She thought.

She tried to relax but was shocked when she observed Raghav kiss her sweetly on her cheeks, twice! She didn't know what happened to her but she shot to her feet unwillingly.

"Oh, let me introduce you to Miss Kalpana Vitthal Jadhav, my new secretary, Maya. Henceforth, she'll be managing me!" smiled Raghav at Kalpi, who was feeling angry and yet, embarrassed at her sudden behavior.

Maya gave Kalpi a huge genuine smile and hug her too!

"So you are Kalpana! Glad to finally meet you. Heard so much about you from Raghav!" said Maya enthusiastically. Kalpi shot a glance at Raghav who was looking a tad too somber.

-      Raghav sir...talked about me to Maya! When and why? Thought Kalpi, all too confused. That's strange. We've met few days back and he already said so much about me to Maya ma'aam.

"I'm Maya, Raghav's friend from our US days and it's my husband who's hoisting this seminar. I'm so happy to finally meet you Kalpi. I can call you that? Raghav said that's our pet name and he always addressed you like that whenever he talked about you." Maya failed to continue her conversation as her husband called her away.

Kalpi was unable to digest all these information all of a sudden. She stared at Raghav who was seemingly very busy with Sammy and the latter was unable to hide the huge grin and those sly glances he shot at Kalpi.

-      So, Sammy sir is also aware of what is happening while I'm clueless! Raghav sir won't explain anything to me, that's sure. So, Sammy sir, you are going to say everything to me! Thought a determined Kalpi.

The seminar started and soon Kalpi was busy in writing never ending notes and points in her pad. She was having a niggling sensation of being observed intently. No, it wasn't Raghav as he was so engrossed in a huge discussion with Sammy about a particular point they were not conformed with.

She searched around and finally saw him, Prem kapoor! With that smug face of his and the angry lift of his eyebrow made Kalpi take in a ragged breath. Raghav heard Kalpi and followed Kalpi's gaze and saw him too. The arrogant lifted his glass and cheered to Kalpi in an unforgivable, insulting manner.

"Not again!" declared Raghav and shot to his feet.

end of part 11

hit like if you liked the story and drop in some comments to let me know whether its good or complete bakwaas!

thanks for reading! πŸ˜Š

Edited by mehr05 - 10 years ago
phanita_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update:) enjoyed reading it:) please yar dont take long time to update next part:)
atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waltz of heart is my bookmark to open up India forums page everyday almost ten times a day... You can imagine how eagerly I wait for latest updates. Yes, you are an amazing writer, for me d best on this forums... πŸ‘.keep up d spirit mehr... Love u..