Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incredible96 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
you havent updated the next part yet 😭
please updat it sooon. this ff is reall really really rea;;y good. please update as i really wnt to know waht happened next...plllzzz
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Plz don't let Sammy come yet! Let them be alone for some time!
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hehe bhaloo,sher khan , jungke book 🤣🤣
& akdoo singhaniya got hell confuse...🤣
Poor soul...😆
I loved kalpi...such a innocent talk...so childish..😳
Woderful update jaan as usual 👏👏👏
Loved it & love u 🤗
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wht yaar i missed so much... 😭😭
I read all parts which i missed in one go...
& they were terrific & no need to say how much i loved them 😳
Each n every bit was beautiful 👏👏👏
I m feeling very sorry for delay 😭
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
@ soni
you liked it? thank you! 🤗
but you were having your exams na! don't feel sorry! kahaan bhaagey jaa raha hai yeh FF 😉
its all yours, dear!

Soni, will you believe it? 9 parts already!!!!😲 i'm still reeling from it...i never wrote anything prior this FF and this is my first try.you know that!
yeh OS turned FF is my baby dear. thanks for showering so much love and appreciation to this work of mine. 😊

and i love you too!!! 🤗 🤗
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Plz continue soon
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part 10

Two hours later, they checked in at the hotel reserved for them in Goa. Sammy has come to their rescue and immediately took them here, in his SUV. Kalpi went straight in her room as she was embarrassed by all the events happening and Raghav completely understood her, gave her the much needed space.

Sammy has made arrangement for a doctor to come and tend to Kalpi's injuries and the poor had to bear an injection. Raghav and Sammy changed too and went down to the hotel's restaurant to have their breakfast and also made arrangement for a platter to be sent up to Kalpi's room.

Sammy found himself with an unusually quite Raghav.

So, how was the..errr, trip?" asked Sammy who got a glare from Raghav.

"Trip? She nearly...died! because of me! Sammy, what would I have done if anything wrong befell her more than it already had?"

"What do you mean? She tripped and fell, that was an accident, Raghav! Come on, you don't need to blame yourself for this. She's fine, now. Though a drunk Kalpana was very funny!" Sammy tried to lighten up the mood but Raghav remained somber.

"okay then, have your coffee and then we'll adjust ourselves through the second seminars. I've talked to Maya and excused your absence from the first seminar. Now, let's get on the move. I'm going up to inform Kalpana of today's plan." Sammy finished his coffee and was about to walk off when he was halted by Raghav.

"no, let her be. She needs rest. We'll go together. Later, she can attend the next scheduled meetings."

Meanwhile, Kalpi had a nice bath and changed in a light blue flared skirt and white blouse. Her wet hair was tied loosely in a bun with tendrils here and there and she wore light makeup. The platter that Sammy sir had sent up was not to her taste. She wanted more spicy food. Yes, that's what she'll do. She'll go downstairs, look out for the restaurant and have her fill later on during lunch time. No one came to disturb her since she came up in her room. Maybe Sammy sir and Raghav sir were resting. Good for him, how he must have been tired with her.

She went down to the garden and strolled for a while. She met lots of tourists who greeted her warmly, complimented her for her skin tone, and she even helped to take some snaps of a couple.

Around lunch time, she went to the restaurant and was made to sit at a table for four due to peak time. She ordered some Indian plates and was still musing at where were Raghav and Sammy sir when she was disturbed by a familiar voice.

"kalpana? What are you doing here?"

Kalpi was shocked to see none other than Prem standing in front of her.

"Prem?!?! Yes, it's me. I'm here on behalf of my company and I'm free now. Lunch time, you know. And you?" asked Kalpi as she was finding it hard to believe that she was having a conversation with Paakhi's arrogant brother, the one who always looked at her home in distaste. She never interacted with him before. They were only acquaintance.

"On business! There are seminars going on here. Which company, by the way are you working for? Pookhi did inform me that you bagged a job but she didn't mention where. May I? " without waiting for Kalpi's response, Prem settled his tall frame on the opposite chair to Kalpi's.

"oh, right then. I'm the new PA of the CEO's of RS Companies." stated Kalpi.

Please God, let him not ask me about what does RS stands for now! The kapoors know Raghav so very well in childhood and if even aai and Paakhi are unaware of his return, so are the kapoors.

"RS Companies, you say? Interesting! And is your boss around?" asked an intrigued Prem.

"yes, he is probably in his room." said a nervous Kalpi.

The silence that fell between them was very awkward.

"I'm not feeling hungry at all and yes, tiring was the journey to Goa. Think I need rest. I'll just..." Kalpi was about to stand up and go when Prem held her wrist in a frim grip.

"But you can stay and give me company till I eat. Come on kalpana! We've known each other since years yet never had time or the opportunity to have two words." Prem flashed Kalpi one killer smile but all was wasted on her as she was having so many thoughts running up in her mind. She must get out of here! But how?

"yes! Isn't that weird? I just remembered that I forgot my phone in my room and if my boss wants to contact me, I'm going to land in trouble. I will just go and fetch it." Kalpi said with a smile to Prem and wanted to move but she couldn't as Prem wasn't releasing her hand.

"will you please leave my hand, Prem?" said cautiously Kalpi. But was surprised to see Prem smirks at her.

"And if I don't?" probed Prem, infuriating her. "Come on, kalpana, you won't throw a tantrum here. Sit quietly and we'll have a nice talk. Come!" he grabbed her other hand too.

"How dare you? Let me go! Now!" she tried to pull free but was unable to do so without creating a scene. She was furious to notice Prem's amused expressions on her struggle.

"Leave her hands!"

Kalpi froze on hearing that deep, grave voice. Raghav!

She turned around with much difficulty to meet the eyes, angry eyes of Raghav. Eyes that were spelling murder fixed on Prem.

i'm really sorry for updating so late and for such a short update. 😔

hit like if you liked it and please drop your valuable comments as it encourage me a lot.

a huge thank you to all my readers for bearing with me.

beautifully penned mehr.. u are superb..!!! 
silly prem needs to be told not to touch a girl without permission...
wow... knight in shining armour " Raghav" to rescue our kalpi.. aww...
superb...
btw; hope he doesnt kill prem...
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update! But too short! Love to know wat happens next! I'm glad rags is there! He'll put prem in his place I hope! Give next update soon plz! Waiting!
Mehfooza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kalpi ko bachane keliye humara raghav's entry
suprb 
awsume dear
continue soon