Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Wow wonderful!
I love how you describe their emotions in detail its so nice..
And Raghav sayin he'l be there for her henceforth.. Aww sweet!

Thanks dear!
sweet thi na? πŸ˜ƒ

mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackdollphin

awww mehr this Raghav is someone of my dreams... he is flat over Kalpi ... wowww
loved it loved it loved it

plz update soon :)

Hi Harshana! πŸ˜Š

yes, this raghav is just too good. even i'm loving his character here. πŸ˜³

i'll update the next part very soon.
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rozy77

thanks for updating hun πŸ€—

hope you're feeling better 😊

wonderful part⭐️
loved and enjoyed itπŸ˜ƒ
I find it so cute whenever kalpana fumes and controls around raghavπŸ˜†
I loved ur description of raghav adjusting kalpana whilst sleeping, admiring her and silently promising to be there and make it ok . aww that was soo touching😳😳
that car just had to break down didn't it? what a way to begin the journey?!
cant wait to read what's in store for them and usπŸ˜‰

please continue soon
take care

Hi Rozy!
thanks for liking this update.
yes, i'm better now, thanks again.
the car had to break down πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, and that too in the middle of nowhere. πŸ˜†
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

Wow nice one...

thank you 😊 
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjinie

Awesome update

thanks dear πŸ˜Š
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

Wonderful Update Mehr, this is incredible !! πŸ‘

I am in love with the story...it is progressing very nicely, giving us every minute detailing of how each character feels and experiences...it is amazing! πŸ˜ƒ

Please continue soon !!!!

Thanks Nandini  πŸ€—

mehr05 thumbnail

Part 8

Raghav was thinking hard and fast. He knew that Kalpi will be fretting once she wakes up. He sent a sms to Sammy to inform him of this impromptu situation and asked for another car to be sent immediately, but he knew that this will be taking lots of time.

He stilled when he saw Kalpi waking up. She seemed disoriented at first, and then she focused her full attention on him. All Raghav could think right then was that Kalpi hasn't looked more beautiful than this; her eyes were still sleepy, that little frown and her blinking so much at him. She was cute. Raghav could also see that she was now assessing the situation and the frown deepened. Here it comes!

"Where are we sir? and the car, why did you stop?" She looked around and then back at him with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Actually, we have a problem. The car's engine gave up some time ago. I've made arrangement for another car to be sent to us, so relax." Relate Raghav to an anxious Kalpi.

"And are we still far from Goa?"

"Yes, it's still far. And heavens, I'm hungry." Again Raghav hit the steering hard but this time he flinched as he got hurt. Kalpi's hand shot to catch his hand and she started to rub the place where it hurts. Raghav was stunned by her behavior.

"It's okay sir. I understand. This break down was unplanned. Why so you need to vent your anger on the poor steering!see, now you're hurt. Now, open the boot, I need to pick up something from my bag."

Raghav did as he was asked and seconds later, Kalpi came back in with a tiffin box.

"aai packed this earlier, in case I'm hungry on the way. Here you go." Kalpi handed him the box but he flinched again as the pain in his hand was too strong.

"Please sir; let's get out of the car. Please. It's futile sitting in here, in the dark, and it's so pleasantly cool outside." requested Kalpi. Raghav couldn't refuse her, so they got out of the car and Kalpi signaled him to sit on the bonnet on his car.

Kalpi opened the Tiffin box and gave him a morsel of food. Raghav took the food and was mesmerized by Kalpi again. How come they are in this situation? Here she is, standing in front of him, or should he say, between his parted legs as she keeps inching close to him to feed him without dropping the food, in a white dress, looking so much as an ethereal angel. The food was excellent and her feeding him, he thought that this is surely a dream. God is being a little bit too happy with him to grant bliss like this.

Kalpi on her side hasn't realized how close she stood to Raghav. It's only when she went to get water from the car and on return she was about to resume her place, she finally registered their compromising situation they were in.

She handed him the bottle and stood feet away from him, seemingly interested in their jungle surrounding. Raghav grinned at her as he knew that she has realized how close they were.

"Come, let's walk a little bit. Shall we? The car will take time to be here" Raghav said as he jumped from the bonnet. He locked the car and they started to walk, side by side in silence.

Suddenly, they heard a piercing sound breaking the stillness of the night. Kalpi jumped in fight and grabbed hold of Raghav's arm.

"What was that? Sir?" asked a trembling Kalpi.

"Some fox or other wild animal looking out for their prey." shrugged a nonchalant Raghav.

"Prey?!? I think we should get back to the car and wait there." Having said that, Kalpi turned on her heels and started to half walk half run back the way towards the car.

Suddenly she slipped on a rock and heard Raghav shout her name. She turned round to see Raghav running towards her but she was slipping more and more on the ever so slippery grasses and moss. Her scream pierced the night even more as she went tumbling down the jungle. She kept rolling and rolling, felt some rocks pierce and tear her tender skin on her arm and back, and finally her head hitting hard on the wet ground. Her breath was knocked out of her. She didn't try to move as she couldn't move at all. She heard Raghav shouting her name desperately but she was having trouble to keep her eyes open. She only managed to cry out his name with all the remaining force she had and then let the blissful darkness take her in.

Raghav felt his heart thumping hard in his chest. His blood was pumping fast and beating like a drum in his ears.  He cried his lungs out screaming her name and getting down the track where he saw Kalpi rolling down. It was a horror he witnessed before his own eyes. Kalpi was slipping and he felt his life was being peeled away from his body. He called her name again and then, finally he heard her. The "Raghav" he heard came somewhere deeper in the jungle. He speeded up and eventually reached Kalpi.

He couldn't believe his eyes. There lay Kalpi, unconscious on the ground. Her white dress was all soiled. Raghav went to her and lifted her head and laid it in his lap. He tried to wake her up but she remained still. He reached for her hands and rubbed them and then to her feet.

He couldn't fail to notice the red scratches she had on her legs and arms. Fresh blood was oozing from a gash on her right arm.

Her forehead was hurt too. Raghav turned her on her back to see the damages there too and was shocked to see how much she was hurt.

"No, no, this can't be. Kalpi you need to be strong. I'll get you out of here. Nothing will befall you, I promise. Kalpi! Listen to me, wake up, don't you dare give up on me now! Please! Get up!" Raghav didn't realize that he was crying. His tears rolled down his face and fell on Kalpi's.

This manages to bring Kalpi out of the darkness. She whispered his name and Raghav shot to her attention.

"Kalpi, you are back. Thank God! I'm so sorry; I shouldn't have scared you like that. This is my entire fault. I'm so sorry!" said Raghav in a rush. He leaned down kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

Kalpi struggled to find her breath and returned the hug. She was dead scared too and knew that Raghav was freaking over her. She cried her heart out. They stayed like that for a long time, crying and hugging and rocking themselves.

Raghav broke the hug first as he could smell blood. Her blood!

"Kalpi, we need to get to the car but it will be difficult to carry you back up there. It's very steep. You stay put here; I'll bring the first aid box. Don't move and I'll be back soon. Don't worry!" he released Kalpi as she held on his arm, refusing to let him go.

Raghav ran as fast as he could back up and fetch the First aid box. He left a message to Sammy to call him when he reach them and went running all the way back to Kalpi.

He found Kalpi leaning against a huge tree. She was still crying and hugging herself. His heart went out to her. She was vulnerable and needing him.  He wiped his tears away and went to tend her injuries. He felt every pain she was going through; every burn, every angry scratches and gashes, if only he could take her pain away.

"You know, it's the second time you fainted on me today! Looks like you are on a trend!" Raghav said to break the silence and to make her react. He wanted to lighten up her mood and ease her pain.

"Hmmm. And it's the second time you came to my rescue. Thanks Raghav, for helping me out. I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have run like. I gave you the scary night ever and now, I made you come down here, I even made tears come to your eyes, and now we are here. Oh God! The meeting. We will be late and..." Raghav hushed Kalpi and hugged her.

She was going into panic mode now, he could sense that. She was fretting too much and sobbing hard. Her body shook with her cries and she muffled her cries and sobs in Raghav's chest. "I'm sorry. So sorry..." she kept mumbling.

He kept rocking her and soon she subsided, calming her and she eventually dozed off in Raghav's strong arm.

He shot a glance at his watch and saw it was already past midnight. He leaned against the tree and tucked Kalpi more closer to him, wrapped her in his jacket and tried hard not to fall asleep but gradually he joined Kalpi in dreamland, dropping his head on Kalpi's.

yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowww...it was sooo good! truly a treat to read! loved kalpi rubbing his hand and EVERY hug...filled with love and comfort! update soon!
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg this one is so scary but still cute
beginner46 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow dear really loved it
And hug 😑