RagNa FF- The Waltz Of Two Hearts (part 19 on page80) - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Mehr... Whn will u update the next chapter ???? Am waiting very eagerly and I keep checking everytime I enter EMA forum ur's, harsha's and Shayna's fanfic... Plzz update soon... Waiting for ur next update...   ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by veeranu

Mehr... Whn will u update the next chapter ???? Am waiting very eagerly and I keep checking everytime I enter EMA forum ur's, harsha's and Shayna's fanfic... Plzz update soon... Waiting for ur next update...   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Deepu, i sat down to write the next part but kya karun, momma called me to cook! took me half day to do that! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
 by Wednesday, i'll be up with the next part. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hey dear
I didn't have internet for 2 weeks. some miracle that it just came on by chance n I came straight here to see if you had updated...
awesome partsโญ๏ธ
lovedd it, really it made me sooo happy. wish we could get all this on the show
oh I can totally imagine an anxious raghav... I loved how u described his whisper as heart wrenching..
im so eager for the next part
take care
Originally posted by Rozy77

hey dear
I didn't have internet for 2 weeks. some miracle that it just came on by chance n I came straight here to see if you had updated...
awesome partsโญ๏ธ
lovedd it, really it made me sooo happy. wish we could get all this on the show
oh I can totally imagine an anxious raghav... I loved how u described his whisper as heart wrenching..
im so eager for the next part
take care

thanks a lot Rozy. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm really glad that you are happy after reading my work. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ah,kya likha hain tumney??? jo v likha ha bohot khub likha ha yaar...well done..update soon dear โค๏ธ
nice.
loved it.
new to this forum. read all parts in one go.
plz update soon

Part 6

"What's wrong with her? Get me a glass of water Sammy! Fast!" yelled a frantic Raghav as he lifted up a limp Kalpi and went to lay her down on a nearby couch in the room. He called her name several times but no response. He pushed away the fringes that lay on her eyes and started to rub her hands.

Her breathing was normal and she looked serene like this but still it was wrong. She has fainted and all he wanted now was to see her conscious. Only God knows how he felt when he saw the blood drain from Kalpi's face when he spun around and when she swayed a little and was about to collapse, he felt like something was tearing up inside him. Like sand slipping out one's hand, he felt like his life was slipping away.

"Here, Raghav." Sammy came to kneel beside him and he had a concerned look too but he was looking more at him than Kalpi. Raghav took the water and sprinkled some on Kalpi's face but she wasn't responding. Not even a little fluttering of her eyelid.

"Why is she not responding? Something's wrong Sammy! Call the doctor now!" Raghav was now shaking Kalpi and calling her name frantically.

Sammy shot up and took out his phone when they heard a faint whisper. Kalpi was coming back to her senses again.

"Kalpi, are you okay? Should I get a doctor? Don't move" said Raghav pushing Kalpi back on the couch as she tried to sit up.

"Yes, I'm fine now and no, I can't move as your pinning me down this couch. Why did you shake me so much? I feel rattled up!" said angrily Kalpi without looking at Raghav at all. She didn't dare to.

"Shake you? You fainted, Miss Jadhav! and that too on your interview day. If you really wanted to stand out from the other candidates, then congrats, you did so marvelously!" taunted Raghav.

"I'm sorry but I didn't do it on purpose. I was stressed for this interview; I missed my breakfast to be here on time, the heat and then the shock of seeing you...no, I mean the shock that I bagged this job...all contributed that I fainted." finished Kalpi as she ran out of breath.

"You know Raghav, she's right. The heat nowadays..." Sammy was cut short by Raghav.

"Sammy, dismiss all the remaining candidates. Announce that the posts are no more vacant. Show the other new girl her station and let her know her responsibilities. And get someone to send in a brunch platter for us two, quickly.  Thanks buddy!" Raghav ordered Sammy and the latter was staring at the pair with a knowing grin on his handsome face.

Sammy hasn't fail to notice that Raghav has kept his hands on Kalpi's knotted hands and that all the while he was ordering him like the boss he is, he hasn't shifted his gaze away from Kalpi and the poor girl, it's obvious that she was starting to feel conscious and was unable to look up. Pinned down by the man and by his gaze. Dear heavens save her or better not! This girl has got something in her. She has made Raghav react and that too very strongly. She's special to him and it's clear that Raghav care for her. It will be a pleasure to get to see these two together all day long.

With that thought, he spun around and went out of the room to do the awry task of dismissing all the candidates.

"Why bring in a platter? I'm not hungry and..." Kalpi started to argue but was again cut short by Raghav.

"Really? You're not hungry but I'm famished. And let me remind you, you are on duty officially as of now. You know that right? I mean, you did catch that you are in as my PA before fainting on me?" asked Raghav with a smirk on his face.

"I did register that, thank you sir. You have your lunch sir, I'll go and collect my appointment letter at the reception and then i'll try to settle down. Should I address myself to Mr Raizada?" inquired Kalpi to a Raghav who was looking at her with a puzzled look.

"You aren't going anywhere. I repeat myself, you are my PA. Your place is here, by my side, in my cabin. I'll have a desk arranged here itself for you." Raghav said and then he released her hands, got up and went to the door to collect the platter that a maid delivered.

The aroma of the food was too potent that Kalpi's stomach grumbled loudly. She didn't realize that she was famished too. And to her horror, she saw that Raghav has heard the infamous sound.

"Looks like someone lied." He settled besides her on the couch and placed the platter on the coffee table. Kalpi had to shift to accommodate him on the couch but still they were sitting thigh to thigh.

-What an awkward situation you are in Kalpi. Your boss is Raghav. You fainted on your interview and that too why? Just because you saw him! And now, this lunch...you need to get out of this room fast, thought Kalpi.

She tried to get up but Raghav held her wrist as she moved and pulled her back down on the couch.

"Just where are you going? This couch is big enough for us two to sit and have a nice lunch and the platter is for sharing. Eat now!" Raghav was about to give her her share of food when Kalpi blurted out:

"I have brought my own lunch, sir. Mom did prepare something for me in the morning. I'll have that. You have your lunch." Kalpi was about to stand again when Raghav asked in a low voice.

"Won't you share kalpi?"

Her name sounded so different when he said it. It sends butterflies doing a little tornado dance in her belly. Kalpi was again reminded of him calling her name desperately. It brought again that feeling that Raghav was connected to her somewhere. Why he affected her so much? This pull she felt, what is that?

" urrmmm, of course sir, I'll share but it's plain sandwich and you have this lovely platter here. Why would you opt for my sandwich instead?" asked Kalpi frowning at him without knowing so.

"It's been so long that I had homemade food and that too of Kamla maa" he stated, grabbed her sandwich which Kalpi took out of her bag and took a huge bite in it with Kalpi looking at him in bewilderment.

Kalpi settled down to have food from the platter and they both had lunch silently.

"Eat Kalpi, eat well. Afterwards, we'll start the real work." grinned Raghav at a frowning Kalpi.

Kalpi looked at the clock as it chimed noon precisely. She sighs and said to herself:

"Get ready Kalpi, buck up. It's going to be a very long day!"

Edited by mehr05 - 10 years ago
Awesum update Mehr.. Aww... Raghav cares for Kalpi. And My God... Tis guy has a big appetite... Update soon Mehr...
Fabulous... As usual ur each every update is fantastic...ye update padhke to right now I'm in ragna land...
waiting 4 ur next update eagerly
Aww...so sweet Raghav..and naughty Sammy. He go on a play cupid to ragna. And the brunch and couch scene was Super hilarious and romantic