Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Deepika!
πŸ˜†, no didn't forget about it, just didn't have enough ideas to complete it all. πŸ˜•
now part 3 is done as well as part 4 too. πŸ˜‰

and for all readers, i'm adding an index on page 1 itself to facilitate your reading. πŸ˜Š
Edited by mehr05 - 10 years ago
mehr05 thumbnail

Part 4

Three days afterwards, Kalpi was sitting in her room and still thinking about Raghav Singhania. Should I tell about him to aai? He's back and she ought to know about it. 

During these three days, so much has happened. Her results were out and she has topped in her college. Paakhi came out third and kamla was ecstatic for both of them. The whole chaawl residents were overjoyed by her success. She really like her small community, one's happiness was everyone's joy and one's sorrow was shared by every member. To celebrate her results and that of Paakhi too, they have organized a small party that is going in full swing downstairs. Lavish homemade food, traditional wear, lots and lots of flowers, singing and dancing, games and teasings from Pakya's gang of boys were on the cards tonight.

She could hear Manda tai singing so off tune on the lavni song apsara aali and she smiled inwardly. Pakya will definitely be pulling her legs sooner or later about it. Tomorrow she will have to attend a meeting with RS Companies, a reputed company that recently emerged as the new force in offshore business in Mumbai. She got a call earlier that she was to attend a meeting with the MD at 10 am sharp for the post of PA. She was freaking inside as her previous interview wasn't something she want to dwell on...horrible it was. And again Raghav came on her mind. What was wrong with her, why am I thinking so much about him?

Paakhi came rushing in her room and pulled her arm. She was very excited apparently which kinda annoyed Kalpi. She shared a complicated relationship with Paakhi. She was the other daughter of her aai, her college mate and her childhood friend. They grew up together up to the age of 10. What irks her about Paakhi is that she is always here, always too present in everything, she's meddlesome and her rights she claims on her aai is something she find impossible to tolerate.

"Why are you sitting here all alone dear! Get up and come down stairs now! Everyone is so happy and doing merry around and it's you who is sulking in here. Come on, let's enjoy!" said Paakhi jumping up and down in her barely contained excitement.

"I will join you soon, you go and enjoy!" said Kalpi with a genuine smile to Paakhi.

Paakhi saw that Kalpi was in a fix somewhere. She threw herself down on her bed and asked Kalpi in an encouraging voice.

" I know you are stressing yourself for the interview tomorrow but don't worry Kalpi, you are the best and I know you will bag the job. Trust my words!"

"thanks Paakhi." said Kalpi.

" when you get the job, you will work hard and give your best and with your first salary, we'll have another party, just the five of us- me, you, kamla maa, Vitthal uncle and Pakya. What say? A close family exclusive party!" she clapped her hands at her own idea which irritated Kalpi.

"hmmm" replied Kalpi. She knew that Paakhi was very lively and somewhere Kalpi liked her nature. She was free of any tensions and oblivious to so many things.

Paakhi propped on her elbow and asked in a hush voice.

"and we'll plan a party that was as good as our annual bash. The songs were awesome and so was our VIP guest!" Paakhi was going so fast in her speech that she failed to register the deep inhale and sudden tension of Kalpi's face.  

"I tell you Kalpi, you were so lucky to dance with him. I almost envied you but I know that he was just being formal and all. Did he say his name to you? Who is he? You know I'm meeting him on occasions unplanned and every meeting is getting spectacular. Me thinks its destiny that keeps bringing us together. Amazing or foolish it is I don't know, but that is how I see it all." finished Paakhi on a deep sigh.

" no, he didn't introduce himself. Paakhi, stay away from him. He's gloomy and he lashes easily on everyone. He's rude and arrogant. He's not worth it and now let's go. I want to see Pakya and his gangs in action tonight." Kalpi jump off her bed and pushed paakhi further on the bed and rushed outside with Paakhi giving her a chase.

Both girls came giggling downstairs. They were a treat to watch. Kalpi was dressed in a Maharashtrian  navy blue and red saree and Paakhi in an off white and green saree.

Kamla's eye brimmed with unshed tears as she saw both her daughter so happy and for once, happy together. Her Kalpi's smile was like a balm to her soul and Paakhi's smile was all she strives for. Vitthal also saw the girls and his wife and knew exactly how she was feeling. He came and gave a quick hug and soon both the girl joined the hugs and then pakya too came loudly and gave a loud kiss on Kalpi's forehead and lifted her up and turned her round and round. The laughter escaping Kalpi was a blessing to the ears of her parents and her loving brother. Paakhi clapped and hugged kamla maa.

The party went on till midnight when a car screeched to a halt outside the chaawl.

"The kapoors." muttered Vitthal.

It was Prem kapoor who made his entry at the chaawl. Elegantly dressed in a polo shirt and jeans, he was looking fresh. Prem was the big brother of Paakhi. Arrogant, egocentric and rude was all anyone could tell about him. He never set foot inside the chaawl, always coming to pick up Paakhi outside the threshold of the chaawl.

"okay, kamla maa. I'm off now. See you all tomorrow and Kalpi, wish you all the very best my sweetheart. You call me and tell me how it all went, okay?" she pecked Kalpi on her cheeks and then kamla maa and went to Prem.

"lets go...you came rather early...told you I'll manage yet you came. I thought I'll spend the night here but...anyways." Said Paakhi to prem but noticed that Prem wasn't listening her but his attention was focused on Kalpi who was bearing the teases of Pakya as usual. Her laughter was infectious and Paakhi too smiled as she saw her.

"she's lovely na?" asked Paakhi while looking at Kalpi. She blew a kiss in her direction.

" hmmm. Now get in the car. I don't waste my time around here." replied Prem in a grunt voice.

Finally they drove off but not without Prem who shot another glance towards  an oblivious Kalpi.

Edited by mehr05 - 10 years ago
blackdollphin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
geee... loved it😊 just keep writing in moreπŸ‘
blackdollphin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehr05

Hi Harshana! after such a long time i'm hearing of you.
thanks for liking my work.
i'll update very soon dr.  πŸ˜‰

Ohhh  how come so... I'm always around here and thereπŸ˜›... btw liked all the parts of this FF... rocking
suhani.rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mehr itz simply awsm.tanx 4 d update 😊 i waited really lobg.. but but now itz seems like it was really worthy... πŸ‘ & keep updating πŸ˜‰ u should update 2 time a day πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
suhani.rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if i say truely it was nice but u didn't give any ragna scene 😭 but it was good πŸ˜› the next part would be the interview rigt??? plz update sooonn.. 😳
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG you updated sooo fast...thank you sooo much dear. and this part was very interesting and Kalpi in saree ... soo excited for the next part.
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackdollphin

Ohhh  how come so... I'm always around here and thereπŸ˜›... btw liked all the parts of this FF... rocking

Thanks Harshana! πŸ˜Š
lol! its me who always goes missing here so that's why i always miss every one! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhani.rahman

if i say truely it was nice but u didn't give any ragna scene 😭 but it was good πŸ˜› the next part would be the interview rigt??? plz update sooonn.. 😳

thanks Suhani! you are a sweetheart πŸ˜Š

yes, no RagNa here as three parts was full of RagNa, so for a change i focused on Kalpi's family life and to clear out some things in the story.
here you would have noticed that The chaawl issue doesn't exist.
Kalpi and Paakhi shares a weird kind of relationship...no competition.
Raghav has a troubled past and it will be cleared out.

updates will be on Saturday, hopefully! πŸ˜‰ and yes, coming up might be the interview part, even i don't know πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebu

OMG you updated sooo fast...thank you sooo much dear. and this part was very interesting and Kalpi in saree ... soo excited for the next part.

hain naa! i did my best to compensate for the two weeks' lateness i took to update. πŸ˜Š
thanks a lot Nebu! and i will do my best again to update very fast πŸ˜‰