RagNa FF- The Waltz Of Two Hearts (part 19 on page80)

Posted: 10 years ago

hi everyone. 

so this is my very first ever written FF on RagNa.I really love this budding couple. πŸ˜³

this FF is mainly for my two new buddies who encouraged me to write this: Soni and Shayna. πŸ€—

Part 1

"Why are my palms sweating? Kalpi, keep calm! You can do it!" thought the 21 years old beauty while waiting in the corridor for the announcement.

The loud music was bouncing off the wall of the auditorium and reverberating in her chest, the pent up excitement and anxiety added to stress of all the contestants was starting to make Kalpi feel a little uncomfortable.

She was leaning against the nearest wall and watching the Freshers performing on party all night' song and smile inwardly at their guts. The auditorium was filled- almost all the 250 seats were occupied for the annual College function. So many things were planned- the director's speech, Freshers dance, poem recitation, drama and sketch, the seniors' performances and the most awaited event: the great waltz of the year.

The loud music mercifully came to a stop and Kalpi could hear the host of the Function congratulating the Freshers' enthusiastically. Kalpi couldn't help but laugh when paakhi, the host and her friend burst out laughing when the director was heard reprimanding the Freshers.

Kalpi knew that her performance was coming up and she set about to shake off her inexistent dust off her flowing black skirt and tossed her hair. Head held up high, she made her entry on the stage along with the other dancers following close behind seconds after Paakhi made her Announcement in a grand style.

The auditorium was full and the silence humming was deafening to her ears. The lights were directed on her and the background dancers.

"Focus kalpi! See, the audience is in the dark. No see, no fear!" thought Kalpi

On the count of three, the music started and kalpi started to move gracefully to the sounds of Saiyaara o saaiyara'. Her dance partner was a good dancer, so was she and as it expected, the performance earned them a standing ovation.

The lights shifted from the stage to the audience and while Kalpi was beaming and profusely thanking the audience, her eyes met those of a piercing black pair. Her smile froze on her face and suddenly she couldn't hear anything- neither the claps, nor the cheering, nor Paakhi's voice calling her off the stage. She couldn't move at all. What is He doing here? Is he the VIP guest that everyone was so hyper about? Arrogant Mr I don't know who. And why is he staring at me like that??? Kalpi turned on her heels and went back in the shadowed corridor where Paakhi was waiting for her.

-who's he, Paakhi?

- He's our guest. I haven't got to know his name yet but he's sexy na?

-stop it Paakhi! Stop drooling after him. He's not worth it. You know how he behaved with me last time. And still you... aww, let it be.

Paakhi announced a small break where everyone was invited for a small collation in the hall. Kalpi was feeling so thirsty and couldn't wait for Paakhi to come. She set off to the drink area where a selection of various refreshments was available. She selected a cold juice and started to sip off while watching the people around.

From where was the aroma of coffee coming from? She spun around and saw him standing just behind her, a cup of steaming coffee in his hand.

-you made this? He asked sarcastically with a smirk on his face.

- I wish I did, sir, but no.

- You're vexed now. What did I say?

- Look sir, you are the guest of honour and I'm being polite to you. I think you will get better company elsewhere in my stead. Hope you enjoy the rest of the function.

With that she marched straight towards Paakhi who has finally made an appearance and who was observing them closely.

-what was he telling you? Tell na!!

-oh! He was asking about coffee and doing what he does best- irks me.

Kalpi turned around to look at him just to shoot him one of her glare but the infuriating man lifted his cup of coffee to her as in a cheer and always with that maddening smirk.

Ten minutes later the show resume and Kalpi stood in the corridor to watch the remaining performances but was always distracted by the man sitting in the VIP section.

At Three Thirty the show ended and the call was given to select your partner for the waltz. Kalpi started to retreat as she has got no partner for this particular dance. The lights started to dim and the music started to flow as the partners stepped on the dancing floor.

She was trying to pave her way among the dancers when a strong hand shot to her arm and spun her on the dance floor. Her breath was knocked and a fury started to mount in her. Who dared to do this?

She lifted her eyes and was dumbstruck. She wriggled to get out of his hold but to no avail. He held her hand too tightly and his other hand was firmly pressed on her lower back.

-how dare you? Leave me at once!

- dance with me. One dance and that's all.

His voice was different now. Something struck her- a dull pain, an unfamiliar feeling, a longing and a sense of knowing him.

They moved progressively, moving counter clock wise around the dance floor without talking and kalpi did her best not to look at him because she knew he was staring down at her.

As the music was drawing to a definite end, she managed to ask in almost a whisper

-      Who are you?

Silence.

She stepped back from him once the music stopped. She looked  straight into his eyes and then turned around as Kalpi was almost sure that he wouldn't care to reply back.

-      It's me. Raghav. Raghav Singhania.

here is the index for all readers πŸ˜Š

part 1: above

part 2: Page 5

part 3: Page 8

part 4: Page 9

part 5: Page 11

part 6: page 15

part 7: page 18

part 8: page 21

part 9: page 24

part 10: page 28

part 11: page 32

part 12 : page 39

part 13 : page 44

part 14: page 50

part 15 : page 56

part 16: page 61

part 17: page 65

part 18: page 71

part 19: page 80

Edited by mehr05 - 9 years ago
Oh thank u soo much darlingπŸ€—...i am soo happy that u started this OS..
the story is very interesting..u have a quite different and unique thinking..😊
Raghav seems to be a bad boy πŸ˜‰
Eager to know what will happen next
Once again good job 😊
please do continue mehr. i do want to knw wht will happen next. the first part is awesum that i want to keep on readind. please continue dear.
Unres

1stly Extremly sorry for a late review...😭😭

U dedicated my name...i done nothing yr..BYW..thanxx a ton sweetheart πŸ€—
Hushhh finally i read the OS...😊 woww such an amazing & fantastic OS mehr..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
It doesn't sounds like a 1st attempt..it seems like u r a professionl writer sachhi re...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
It was full of passion,intense,fire...😳😳..the total dance sequence was fantastic..😳 i could imagine both in that state lovely..😳
This was sumthing different..😳..u r doing great job yarπŸ‘πŸΌ keep it up..😊 & pljj can u turn this OS into FF..i would really love to read more & more...i'm hungry..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i loved this OS to the core..😳❀️[;$]
Thank U so much for a lovely OS..πŸ€— Love u sweet❀️heart..πŸ€—
Edited by SoniLuvsRT - 10 years ago
wow meher amazing...this was so so int...i eagerly wanna know what happens now...omg...kalpi was so good...full on attitude with respect...
Originally posted by ...Shayna...

Oh thank u soo much darlingπŸ€—...i am soo happy that u started this OS..
the story is very interesting..u have a quite different and unique thinking..😊
Raghav seems to be a bad boy πŸ˜‰
Eager to know what will happen next
Once again good job 😊

thanks Shayna. 😊 
i'm glad you liked it.. i hope i didn't drag to much...
Originally posted by veeranu

please do continue mehr. i do want to knw wht will happen next. the first part is awesum that i want to keep on readind. please continue dear.

Hi veeranu! 
thanks for liking my work...it means a lot πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

wow meher amazing...this was so so int...i eagerly wanna know what happens now...omg...kalpi was so good...full on attitude with respect...

thanks dr...thanks for appreciating my work πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
oh my word, this was soo wondrful dear ⭐️ 
(sigh) I wish we could get something like this in the show
beautifully described πŸ‘πŸΌ... I could just imagine ashish-rachanaπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Rozy77

oh my word, this was soo wondrful dear ⭐️ 
(sigh) I wish we could get something like this in the show
beautifully described πŸ‘πŸΌ... I could just imagine ashish-rachanaπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a ton Rozy. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
i wrote almost everything i want to see Raghav-kalpi doing while the girl is still in college. πŸ˜‰