Since u like giving such amazing long updates u shud consider writing ffs πŸ˜‰
Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: marcoe

Oh I love reading long updates
So the pleasure is all mine
Since u like giving such amazing long updates u shud consider writing ffs πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm so lazy and busy that I hardly have time to update the FS I'm currently working on! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
marcoe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zanutix

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm so lazy and busy that I hardly have time to up
date the FS I'm currently working on!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Haha. ..kk
Which fs is it anyway
Zanutix thumbnail
Originally posted by: marcoe

Haha. ..kk
Which fs is it anyway

Check your Inbox!
saida.m thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
You weren't kidding that it is long! πŸ˜† But hey! I didn't even realize it! I loved reading the entire story together at once without having to wait for the updates!

So are you ready for a long ass review? πŸ˜† Such a long and worked hard upon story deserves a thorough comment!

First off - It is based in London! Aww! London is my second home! I have spent countless summers there!

You got me good with Sarah's introduction. I totally thought the enchantress was Zoya. I mean, why wouldn't I, right? But it was such a nice twist to the story! And Dude! I can read maps just fine! I guess Sarah is naturally blonde? πŸ˜†

Asad and Zoya's meeting was hilarious! Zoya will always be blunt in her ways, right? Of course! Way to let a guy know he messed up! But I loved their bonding, Zoya's Van and their walks and talk around the Square! And shopping! It was such a beautiful bonding scenario! And boy! They are falling for each other fast! Sarah stands no chance, Asad Miyan!

Speaking of Sarah - what a bitch! Asad did good telling her what she really was when he broke up with her! Well, is it really breaking up when you have only gone on one date?  And allergic to her perfume? Classic! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved Asad's gift to Zoya. I would be sentimental about such a thoughtful gesture as well! And the gentle kiss! Such a bitter sweet moment for our Zoya! 
The little heartbreak and sad part was a good break from the banter and all the happiness! 
And come on Asad's inner voice! His stubble looks DELICIOUS! There is no other way around that particular thing! He looks hawt when grieving! β˜ΊοΈ
In fact, I loved all the inner monologues and discussions with the inner self!

Asad did manage to get her to talk to him! And confess as well! Woohoo! And they kissed at the end of the countdown!  It doesn't get better than that!

I loved the characters, the story and the setting! It was so sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! You know, I would love to read more of these characters, now that they are a couple! They'll make a cute, and very bantering couple! 
Lovely OS! (Outstretched Shot) πŸ€£ But everything made sense and nothing was stretched without reason, so the length is just an added bonus for the readers!  

You need to write more often! You really are a brilliant writer! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by saida.m - 10 years ago
Zanutix thumbnail
Originally posted by: saida.m

You weren't kidding that it is long! πŸ˜† But hey! I didn't even realize it! I loved reading the entire story together at once without having to wait for the updates!

So are you ready for a long ass review? πŸ˜† Such a long and worked hard upon story deserves a thorough comment!

First off - It is based in London! Aww! London is my second home! I have spent countless summers there!

You got me good with Sarah's introduction. I totally thought the enchantress was Zoya. I mean, why wouldn't I, right? But it was such a nice twist to the story! And Dude! I can read maps just fine! I guess Sarah is naturally blonde? πŸ˜†

Asad and Zoya's meeting was hilarious! Zoya will always be blunt in her ways, right? Of course! Way to let a guy know he messed up! But I loved their bonding, Zoya's Van and their walks and talk around the Square! And shopping! It was such a beautiful bonding scenario! And boy! They are falling for each other fast! Sarah stands no chance, Asad Miyan!

Speaking of Sarah - what a bitch! Asad did good telling her what she really was when he broke up with her! Well, is it really breaking up when you have only gone on one date?  And allergic to her perfume? Classic! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved Asad's gift to Zoya. I would be sentimental about such a thoughtful gesture as well! And the gentle kiss! Such a bitter sweet moment for our Zoya! 
The little heartbreak and sad part was a good break from the banter and all the happiness! 
And come on Asad's inner voice! His stubble looks DELICIOUS! There is no other way around that particular thing! He looks hawt when grieving! β˜ΊοΈ
In fact, I loved all the inner monologues and discussions with the inner self!

Asad did manage to get her to talk to him! And confess as well! Woohoo! And they kissed at the end of the countdown!  It doesn't get better than that!

I loved the characters, the story and the setting! It was so sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! You know, I would love to read more of these characters, now that they are a couple! They'll make a cute, and very bantering couple! 
Lovely OS! (Outstretched Shot) πŸ€£ But everything made sense and nothing was stretched without reason, so the length is just an added bonus for the readers!  

You need to write more often! You really are a brilliant writer! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh, I certainly wasn't! NOT AT ALL! πŸ€£
17 pages of a Word Document - Phew!

I thought of breaking it up into a TS, but I SO BADLY wanted to write an OS, which it was - An Outstretched Shot - as you called it!

I love long ass reviews! Thank you! πŸ€—
Oh, the hardwork! Thanks for the acknowledgement. πŸ˜Š

I love London! Everything about it! Especially Trafalgar Square - countless memories. 
Yay! Finally! 
I asked my friend about the intro, and she was like, 'I knew it wasn't Zoya' and I was like, 'What the heck!' You got caught off! 
Yep, it was the most predictable thing. I like it when the leads are simple, sober. 
Just like me! πŸ€£

Oh she's a blonde - who else survives on cattle food and can't read maps?!
My favorite part was their signature, customized goodbye.
I'm attracted to spirals like moth to flame! I really have no idea why!

Exactly! Especially when she shrugged off Zoya's polite gesture towards her. Bitch!
Haha! I don't think they would've gone for many dates, considering the fact that he didn't even let her kiss! πŸ˜†

Poor Zoya! She wanted him too, but he was taken at the moment! πŸ˜”
I like the clean shaven Asad more. And the inner voice likes what I like!
I loved it when he tried impressing her by showing up at her Food Van before her.

Didn't I mention that I love it when friendships turn to love?!
I know it was super cliched, but I couldn't help!
And I would love to write more, only when my life permits.
Sigh.

The 28th, 29th and 30th were the hardest to write. I didn't know how to stretch it further! 
Thank you so much for liking it!
It means a lot! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. - It's 3 a.m. and I'm still awake as an owl. I love owls!
Anyway, Good night! πŸ˜†
Edited by Zanutix - 10 years ago
ROBSTENLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read da whole os.
Believe me itz amazing!
U r a really brilliant writer.
Btw i'm arshaya.
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2