What's going on???

Indhulovesparii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys..I'm so sorry that I'm posting such a topic..😭😭but what is going on in this forum😭😭?? Show ka naam Jodha akbar se Jodha shareefudhheen hogayi kya🤣??I know Jalal is being little mean for a couple of days..but it isn't his fault,It's bcoz of that witch Maham and why are you saying Shardha instead of Akdha??He has a misunderstanding that Jodha called him and insulted him yet he lkes her and loves her and wants her to confess her love that's why he is making her jealous and he doesn't care about benazir that's why he washed his hands after touching Benazir..Well ok compare Shareef with Jodha and making Jalal jealous isn't bad idea but dnt say that sharda is better than Akdha...

sry if i said anything wrong

Edited by Indhulovesparii - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indhulovesparii

Hey guys..I'm so sorry that I'm posting such a topic..😭😭but what is going on in this forum😭😭?? Show ka naam Jodha akbar se Jodha shareefudhheen hogayi kya🤣??I know Jalal is being little mean for a couple of days..but it isn't his fault,It's bcoz of that witch Maham and why are you saying Shardha instead of Akdha??He has a misunderstanding that Jodha called him and insulted him yet he lkes her and loves her and wants her to confess her love that's why he is making her jealous and he doesn't care about benazir that's why he washed his hands after touching Benazir..Well ok compare Shareef with Jodha and making Jalal jealous isn't bad idea but dnt say that sharda is better than Akdha...

sry if i said anything wrong

yeah...buddy..agreed with you.. but forum is not happy with jalal..who was ready to kiss ben..and now another spoiler jalal begumofy ben..which i cant accept... and just to make jo jealous and insult her..he did insult hamida and other begums too..he made 3 blunders...which is very hard to digest...dont no how jallu is gonna repent for his actions...i am just desperately waiting for ben's exit...only then il watch the show...i really love jalal but not at this cost...jallu has crossed all the limits..and i hv lost my patience and tolerance level too..
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
We are currently rooting for Jo and Cheappu instead of Akdha ...
The forum is having a JoCheappu and JalluBen battle ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Gem12

yeah...buddy..agreed with you.. but forum is not happy with jalal..who was ready to kiss ben..and now another spoiler jalal begumofy ben..which i cant accept... and just to make jo jealous and insult her..he did insult hamida and other begums too..he made 3 blunders...which is very hard to digest...dont no how jallu is gonna repent for his actions...i am just desperately waiting for ben's exit...only then il watch the show...i really love jalal but not at this cost...jallu has crossed all the limits..and i hv lost my patience and tolerance level too..

well i also agree with you..can't see Jodha humiliated so much but why is she comparing with Shareef??the very same man who created problem between them by saying she's impure
Originally posted by: VincyAnne

🤣

We are currently rooting for Jo and Cheappu instead of Akdha ...
The forum is having a JoCheappu and JalluBen battle ðŸ˜†

you're right..wahi chal rahi hai forum main😆😆😆
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
indhu dear..no one said that sharda is better than Akdha...we just said that SD is better than jallu ...and don't worry dear sharda is never gonna happen in the show...here the fault is cv's who failed to show the passion they are showing in SD in jallu thats it ...cv's had totally spoiled my jallu ..which resulted in this way...
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was a fun post dear 
i guess everyone is annoyed with jallu 

but we have to understand this track is crappy 

benazir has to kiss jalal and jodha is to stop her

for that jallu should be ready for that

all i can say is this is a crappy track so they are justifying it by degrading jallu character 

if jalal will not be ready to kiss by ben then how would jodha save him

DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indhulovesparii

well i also agree with you..can't see Jodha humiliated so much but why is she comparing with Shareef??the very same man who created problem between them by saying she's impure

in that case i am out of this topic..i never liked shairf..nor sharda jodi..infact i hate it...just want akdha..want my teda jallu back...but for that ben's exit is mandatory... i am not happy with jallu...angry with him...that doesnt mean i love somebody elso tat too sharif..yawk..no ways..i always love jalal and ofcourse akdha..just wanted the MU to be cleared as soon as possible...
Originally posted by: ...Renu...

indhu dear..no one said that sharda is better than Akdha...we just said that SD is better than jallu ...and don't worry dear sharda is never gonna happen in the show...here the fault is cv's who failed to show the passion they are showing in SD in jallu thats it ...cv's had totally spoiled my jallu ..which resulted in this way...

you're right the cv's are doing unfair the passion that should be shown in Jalal is been showing in Shareef😆😆
Originally posted by: happygolucky099

it was a fun post dear 

i guess everyone is annoyed with jallu 

but we have to understand this track is crappy 

benazir has to kiss jalal and jodha is to stop her

for that jallu should be ready for that

all i can say is this is a crappy track so they are justifying it by degrading jallu character 

if jalal will not be ready to kiss by ben then how would jodha save him

greatly said..got my reply..thanks alot..I'm fed up with the cv's