Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

sanchi point of view (Page 6)

aparna37 Goldie
aparna37
aparna37

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

OK...I will stand in between and give a view on both... but I am a diehard Rus fanTongue

DV's mistake - The biggest mistake he did was to hide his identity from Saachi.Don't know what explanation he will give for it because Saachi never gave him a chance to explain. In all probability he will say its because of his social status. Saachi will not fall for him if she knew he was DV Goel. Next was not looking into the background of PE . This may be because her case was with Pradeep first for the lease and now ownership and forgery. After knowing abt PE he didn't have the courage to tell her for one full day. When he started she dozed off !!!

Saachi's mistake - It will be a big shock for her she cries and she shouts at him maybe even slap him..its understandable till that point. Be angry with him, not talk to him make him go down on his knees till he says sorry a million times..etc...instead of insulting him and the ring. Her mistakes are-
1. Prachi telling that she is very lucky to find a rich boy that too PE owner's son triggered off a massive volcanic eruption. What shud  have been directed at Prachi wrongly hit  DV. She always has soft corner for that loser sis who squeezed her blood to get married.
2. DV said he came to know abt PE being his dad's company only 1 day b4 and she accused him of joining hands with him and came to Panchgani with a specific plan.
3. Pradeep talks some nonsense. DV abt to hit him and Saachi protects Pradeep...the root cause of all her troubles.
4. DV was looking for ways to tell her abt PE on NY's eve..did she ever guess the confusion he was going thru ? Many of us  here are married don't u 'feel' or 'sense' it when ur partner is upset , silent or thoughtful ?? 

There are many more...but I will stop here because its already obvious which side the balance tilts.

Dils helping is fine...but for how long ?? Each time they fight Saachi need a Dils or Nani to make her see sense.

Can I call you my soul sis if you don't mind??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ak75

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Sure Aparna Big smileHug
AARMAY1 Goldie
AARMAY1
AARMAY1

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
she could  have given a chance to DV to explain things Stern Smile , but  She never leave a chance to hurt DV  Angry .  DV is the one who got maximum chances of being hurt by the one he loves the most CryCry and  always all alone longing and fighting for their love.
koyelbasu IF-Rockerz
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naneta

Originally posted by shonali164

Originally posted by koyelbasu

I am never upset with Sanchi. Her 1st reaction was absolutely justified for me.

Nice post.Thumbs Up

dagaabaaz re...dagaabaaz re ROFL

Confused
kyu nancy aisa kya kiya koyel ne?

dhoka DV ke saath ROFL ...

Nancy, my dear, I love both DV & Sanchi. Both of them are wonderful souls with some imperfections. Both of them are right in their actions. No one is wrong. The situation is wrong. Time is adverse.Their love for each other is very deep. If you love DV, then have faith on his love too. Believe me, DV is not wrong in choosing a person like Sanchi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S0nalii

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Nice post.Thumbs Up

Confused

Nancy, my dear, I love both DV & Sanchi. Both of them are wonderful souls with some imperfections. Both of them are right in their actions. No one is wrong. The situation is wrong. Time is adverse.Their love for each other is very deep. If you love DV, then have faith on his love too. Believe me, DV is not wrong in choosing a person like Sanchi.

jhoot mat bolo ROFL
koyelbasu IF-Rockerz
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Nice post.Thumbs Up

Confused

jhoot mat bolo ROFL

Main jhoot nehi bolti, Shocked kaua katne ka bahut darr hae mujhe.http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/birds/scared-crow-smiley-emoticon.gif

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drveenaak75

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Nice post.Thumbs Up

Confused

jhoot mat bolo ROFL

Main jhoot nehi bolti, Shocked kaua katne ka bahut darr hae mujhe.http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/birds/scared-crow-smiley-emoticon.gif

ROFL ab toh pakka katega
ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Kaua looks cute LOL Since Saruv is not happening I am looking out for something else to fall in love. Mujhe YG se pyaar ho gaya hai ROFL aur ab iss kauee se .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna37drveenaS0nalii

Go to top