jisko reply karna h usko quote karo dear

thanks u

i try it 1st for ur cment dearSmile
 try first time

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
OK...I will stand in between and give a view on both... but I am a diehard Rus fanTongue but I like Saruv as a couple.

DV's mistake - 

1. The biggest mistake he did was to hide his identity from Saachi.Don't know what explanation he will give for it because Saachi never gave him a chance to explain. In all probability he will say its because of his social status. Saachi will not fall for him if she knew he was DV Goel. 
2. Next was not looking into the background of PE . This may be because her case was with Pradeep first for the lease and now ownership and forgery. 
3. After knowing abt PE he didn't have the courage to tell her for one full day. When he started she dozed off !!!

Saachi's mistake - It defenitely was a big shock for her to know his real identity..she cries and she shouts at him maybe even slap him..its understandable till that point.  Also Be angry with him, not talk to him make him go down on his knees till he says sorry a million times..etc...she cud have done all this instead of insulting him and the ring. Her mistakes are-
1. Prachi telling that she is very lucky to find a rich boy that too PE owner's son triggered off a massive volcanic eruption. What shud  have been directed at Prachi wrongly hit  DV. She always has soft corner for that loser sis who squeezed the blood out of her to get married.
2. DV said he came to know abt PE being his dad's company only 1 day b4 . She did not believe him and  she accused him of joining hands with his family  and came to Panchgani with a specific plan.
3. Pradeep talks some nonsense. DV abt to hit him and Saachi protects Pradeep...ShockedShockedthe root cause of all her troubles.
4. DV was looking for ways to tell her abt PE on NY's eve.did she ever guess the confusion he was going thru ? Many of us  here are married don't u 'feel' or 'sense' it when ur partner is upset , silent or thoughtful ?? 

There are many more...but I will stop here because its already obvious which side the balance tilts.

Dils helping is fine...but for how long ?? Each time they fight Saachi need a Dils or Nani to make her see sense.

Edited by ak75 - 05 January 2014 at 10:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna37drveena...Jes...

naaz27 Senior Member
naaz27
naaz27

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonali164

hiSmile frnds

i have some different feelings about sanchi. guys i knw every1 is upset bcz of her behaviour with our cool DV bt plz fnds ek bar sanchi k point of view se sochiye. DV ki identity usake samne Prachi ne jis tarike se open ki usake bad sanchi ka shant rehna expected tha kya? she is one who is living only for her Dad's dream since last 12yrs. n abhi to usake lyf me DV aya he n vo apne liye jine lagi he bt iska matlab ye nhi ki usne Dad k dream ko chod diya he. aise me vo jis se sbse jada pyar karti he vo insan uske sapne todna chahta he aisa koi use batayega to yahi hoga na? I knw ki usne ek bar DV ki bat sunani chahiye thi bt sanchi us wqt kafi hurt thi dats y she didnt listen him. and ek scene me usne kaha b tha DV se "me tumhe kho na du is bat se darti hu kyonki me tumhare mumbai k zindagi k bare me kuch nhi janti fir b me tumse pyar karti hu." 
i think agr DV ne khud uski identity batayi hoti to vo accept kr sakati thi bt aisa nhi hua Unhappy
Lekin jb dusare din hmari pyari Dils ne use samjane k bad sanchi samaj gayi she have to think again wat she did yestrday. she said na "umid to baki he". 

i just hope now sanchi DV k sath ek bar bat kr k apne behaviour par mafi mang legi. cz usne jo kiya vo tym vo kafi hurt thi dats y it happen.

Plz share ur viewsSmile

i m wrong or rytSmile
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonali164

hiSmile frnds

i have some different feelings about sanchi. guys i knw every1 is upset bcz of her behaviour with our cool DV bt plz fnds ek bar sanchi k point of view se sochiye. DV ki identity usake samne Prachi ne jis tarike se open ki usake bad sanchi ka shant rehna expected tha kya? she is one who is living only for her Dad's dream since last 12yrs. n abhi to usake lyf me DV aya he n vo apne liye jine lagi he bt iska matlab ye nhi ki usne Dad k dream ko chod diya he. aise me vo jis se sbse jada pyar karti he vo insan uske sapne todna chahta he aisa koi use batayega to yahi hoga na? I knw ki usne ek bar DV ki bat sunani chahiye thi bt sanchi us wqt kafi hurt thi dats y she didnt listen him. and ek scene me usne kaha b tha DV se "me tumhe kho na du is bat se darti hu kyonki me tumhare mumbai k zindagi k bare me kuch nhi janti fir b me tumse pyar karti hu." 
i think agr DV ne khud uski identity batayi hoti to vo accept kr sakati thi bt aisa nhi hua Unhappy
Lekin jb dusare din hmari pyari Dils ne use samjane k bad sanchi samaj gayi she have to think again wat she did yestrday. she said na "umid to baki he". 

i just hope now sanchi DV k sath ek bar bat kr k apne behaviour par mafi mang legi. cz usne jo kiya vo tym vo kafi hurt thi dats y it happen.

Plz share ur viewsSmile

i m wrong or rytSmile

Yeah even i was not disappointed with Saachi whatever points she raised while questioning DV was very true & by repeatedly asking about DV's identity since beginning he use to hide it so anyone in her place wud react in such a way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drveenaS0nalii

naaz27 Senior Member
naaz27
naaz27

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

OK...I will stand in between and give a view on both...
Yes I agree with u nice post

DV's mistake - The biggest mistake he did was to hide his identity from Saachi.Don't know what explanation he will give for it because Saachi never gave him a chance to explain. In all probability he will say its because of his social status. Saachi will not fall for him if she knew he was DV Goel. Next was not looking into the background of PE . This may be because her case was with Pradeep first for the lease and now ownership and forgery. After knowing abt PE he didn't have the courage to tell her for one full day. When he started she dozed off !!!

Saachi's mistake - It will be a big shock for her she cries and she shouts at him maybe even slap him..its understandable till that point. Be angry with him, not talk to him make him go down on his knees till he says sorry a million times..etc...instead of insulting him and the ring. Her mistakes are-
1. Prachi telling that she is very lucky to find a rich boy that too PE owner's son triggered off a massive volcanic eruption. What shud  have been directed at Prachi wrongly hit  DV. She always has soft corner for that loser sis who squeezed her blood to get married.
2. DV said he came to know abt PE being his dad's company only 1 day b4 and she accused him of joining hands with him and came to Panchgani with a specific plan.
3. Pradeep talks some nonsense. DV abt to hit him and Saachi protects Pradeep...the root cause of all her troubles.
4. DV was looking for ways to tell her abt PE on NY's eve..did she ever guess the confusion he was going thru ? Many of us  here are married don't u 'feel' or 'sense' it when ur partner is upset , silent or thoughtful ?? 

There are many more...but I will stop here because its already obvious which side the balance tilts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ak75

kat6k Senior Member
kat6k
kat6k

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

i just don't have any interest to defend any of them ROFL they have lost their characters big time .. now only show is abt meaningless drama LOL

anyways great post dear ! :)
I feel the same.  In the last episode that I saw, even Aaji and dils were talking about "dv ko maaf kar dena"  .. And I was like .. What .. How about someone tell her "dv se maafi maang lena" .. But then it's only meaningless drama .. So it doesn't matter who says what. No sense trying to find sense.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Nice post... Thanks for putting across Saachi's POV so well Smile

For me... Saachi's reaction was justified. She may have used harsh words, but then... in the heat of the moment, gusse mein any one would react in such a way. 

More than anything else... what I'm happy about is that the CV's are projecting Saachi as a normal human... not a DEVI who will forgive anything and everything in a jiffy. She's real... she goes through the highs and lows of emotions.. she hurts, she goes into shock... and reacts.

And one... amongst many other reasons for loving DV ... is the fact that he understands this aspect of Saachi's nature. He's not complaining... he loves her for who she is ... even with her flaws. 

drveenaS0naliiMelodiousDreams

aparna37 Goldie
aparna37
aparna37

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

OK...I will stand in between and give a view on both... but I am a diehard Rus fanTongue

DV's mistake - The biggest mistake he did was to hide his identity from Saachi.Don't know what explanation he will give for it because Saachi never gave him a chance to explain. In all probability he will say its because of his social status. Saachi will not fall for him if she knew he was DV Goel. Next was not looking into the background of PE . This may be because her case was with Pradeep first for the lease and now ownership and forgery. After knowing abt PE he didn't have the courage to tell her for one full day. When he started she dozed off !!!

Saachi's mistake - It will be a big shock for her she cries and she shouts at him maybe even slap him..its understandable till that point. Be angry with him, not talk to him make him go down on his knees till he says sorry a million times..etc...instead of insulting him and the ring. Her mistakes are-
1. Prachi telling that she is very lucky to find a rich boy that too PE owner's son triggered off a massive volcanic eruption. What shud  have been directed at Prachi wrongly hit  DV. She always has soft corner for that loser sis who squeezed her blood to get married.
2. DV said he came to know abt PE being his dad's company only 1 day b4 and she accused him of joining hands with him and came to Panchgani with a specific plan.
3. Pradeep talks some nonsense. DV abt to hit him and Saachi protects Pradeep...the root cause of all her troubles.
4. DV was looking for ways to tell her abt PE on NY's eve..did she ever guess the confusion he was going thru ? Many of us  here are married don't u 'feel' or 'sense' it when ur partner is upset , silent or thoughtful ?? 

Dils helping is fine...but for how long ?? Each time they fight Saachi need a Dils or Nani to make her see sense.

My dear , thankyou so much , I wanted to say all this but could not be so expressive like you. I totally agree with you.Clap

drveenaak75...Jes...

Go to top