Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Arshi Tum Hi Ho Thread 2 updated on page 11 (Page 9)

Rimi_BS IF-Rockerz
Rimi_BS
Rimi_BS

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Where is ur updates?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Sonia---

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Continueee soon
Really loved ur ff

---Sonia---

sabz105 Goldie
sabz105
sabz105

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Congrats Sonia on thread 2!!!!

I didn't know you were continuing on with the story!!!!

Please try and update next chapter soon, eagerly waiting to know how Arnav and Khushi's first ever meeting after 2 years goes!!!!

Thanks again for giving me a great read!!!!!

---Sonia---

rehsanzsobti IF-Dazzler
rehsanzsobti
rehsanzsobti

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
plz plz continue ur story

---Sonia---

zariya123 IF-Rockerz
zariya123
zariya123

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
plzzz post the next part

---Sonia---

---Sonia--- IF-Dazzler
---Sonia---
---Sonia---

Posted: 08 September 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

Hope you all are fine and sorry for not updating last night but I could not open this website...Angry but I made this extra long update so enjoyed it:)

Also before reading this update, if you have forgot the story then it might be best if you read the story before reading this update. Trust me, you will understand then much better...

Here is the link for for frist season:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3582279

Here is the update:

Chapter 1

Beep...Beep...

Khushi called on all her courage to face the man who has taken her everything away. How irony is the situation...there was a  time where she is also was facing this type of punishment but now the only difference is now it was Arnav turn. But for Khushi no matter how much Arnav has hurted her, she still cant see him like this. In the hospital and unconscious...

Beep...Beep...

Khushi is looking at Arnav and just that moment Anjali came inside the room. Khushi did not have the guts to look at Anjali as right now she is angry and upset with the situation. It was hard for her digest all the information she has got from Anjali. For Khushi, she could not understand why her?

Has she not got enough punishment from his man that now she has to live with him until he gets better? Why should she help the man who took her everything away? But then she has one reason who is standing right in front her. Anjali...

Anjali has been like a sister she never had. Anjali has helped her when she was in need to find a place and also helped her to get away from this hell. That was the only reason to why Khushi has told yes...seeing Anjali that state was something Khushi never want to see her. Now Khushi was got one answer to why she should help this man. It will be because of Anjali.

Anjali had a fear...a fear of making a promise which maybe will end bad. She knows she has asked Khushi to stay with them for some days until Arnav gets better. But what if Arnav gets a hope...a hope which will maybe never come true. Her brother was done so many injustice to Khushi. But she cant forget the two years and how her brother from time to time tried to end his life because the pain was too bigger.

It was been two years...two years since she has seen Khushi in person. Sure, they talked every day but it was in the phone. Anjali decided to talk with Khushi and break this silent. They needed to talk because if is was too much for Khushi then she does not want her to stay with them. Even if right now it was best if Khushi could be with Arnav and help him to get over this depression. The only thing which Anjali is scared if someday maybe her brother will do be successful killing himself.

Today he was really close to be successful killing himself and this is why maybe Khushi can help him to get over the past and move on. Right in the moment her brother has been in the hospital, he was been calling Khushis name. Sure, she has helped Khushi but does not mean she has to help her...

Right now maybe talking with Khushi is the best option and to know what is going on inside Khushi mind.

" Khushi, what have you thought about my suggest? You helping Arnav until he gets better..."

Khushi is still not seeing Anjali but when Anjali started to talk, Khushi turned to see Anjali and when told her...

"We have already talked about this Anjali and I have already given you my answer which is yes, I will help you. So now you don't have to ask me this question now. I will help him until he gets better. Then I will be out from his life."

For Anjali right now this news was music to her ears. Yes, this is selfish by her but right now she has to think what is best to her brother. Khushi being with Arnav was the best in this situation. Anjali started to cried by hearing this news and she want to Khushi and hugged her. The whole time Anjali was hugging Khushi, she keep telling Khushi...thank you...thank you..

Khushi might have told Anjali but her mind and heart was in mess. Her mind was telling her don't do this because you will only hurt yourself but her heart is the problem...because it was telling her Anjali was there when you needed her and now when she needs you, you are running away from her. But she will do it, no matter how hard it will be for her...

While still hugging Anjali, Khushis eyes were on Arnav...

It all hit her who Arnav used to treat her when he was so called her husband...

Husband...what a joke...

Just looking at him...anger rose up to her.

Hate was all she is feeling for him and this is her state...what will happened when he wakes up?

Khushi closed her eyes and kept telling one thing to herself...

" Control Khushi, control...you are doing this for Anjali."

Just as if Arnav has heard Khushis mind. He started to wake up..

Arnav could not see that well that first but he sees what it looked like...two figures...

He knows one figure has to be his sister but who is the other one...

Arnav closed his eyes and again opens him to see the other figure and now he could see that person. It was one person who he was been looking after this two years and now she is staing right in front of him. For him, it was like dream came true. So many feelings are going inside his mind. It was his Khushi...

"Khushi.."

Khushi froze her spot when she heard that voice. It was like all the pain has came to her. Khushi looked at Arnav and what she saw may her shocked...

Arnav Singh Raizada was crying and saying her name...

Khushi went to Arnav and she sat on chair but Arnav had different ideas...he hugged Khushi and cried and cried his heart out. Right now he did not care who he was but the only important thing which he cared was Khushi. The words that came out from his mouth was...

"I am sorry, Khushi, please came back to me."

Anjali was standing also in the room but seeing how his brother was crying was making also in tears. It was so hard for her to be see her brother like this...

Khushi was too shocked to do anything right now because the only thing she had her mind was her baby which was killed by this man. Khushi tried to get up but it was hard as Arnav was not ready to let her go away from him. Arnav was still crying when he got unconscious again.

The doctor came inside and checked Arnavs state. After two hours the doctor told to Anjali and Khushi, they should dont stress him out or else his state will get worse then ever...

The doctor told them that Arnav wants to meet Khushi and Khushi took all her courage and went inside the room. Arnav was sleeping on the bed and when Khushi went close to him and said...

"Arnav..."      

Edited by ---Sonia--- - 09 September 2014 at 7:46am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

awsomechokriKiakhatiyanvisuvishwajaassubabyHemaSuryaMONAKARANsatyamshivamlatha72gayatri_yArchu61sandystarz19khushiforeverSaraPhoenixkotha15prathyusha120nani1222cappacuino5crazyqueenZeehanakoyalpariKashish9mehreenl86-Tango-corieNeha.ASMarriedLovenikshnano123niya55dattamaitrySwaran13tanvi_arshiluckyarshi143tanu_15sugarbirdArHiLover-xdazzlerabividu87KtotheMshiv456roshaanriyarns.1smillijosnirmalayeshyeshnaMeerah14bs1224sarita_barunForthislifeonlyaysemLDGNazzz16AYUSHIVISHUxMIC.Dropxsuji5Javeria3991sfghfjAisha1996missmkzariya123HumayraCRAZY4CARTOONblue_rose1605zafisweetydoll32phillips_2909harman12dhanyactintinuteja21hajr-afsha-Diva_AkorshiMrs_Darcy_17angeldream14rkapoor1382-Roshini-chavvi16

sonia-pm Newbie
sonia-pm
sonia-pm

Posted: 08 September 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
For pm buddy me here

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tango-dhanyacharman12sweetydoll32Diva_Akorshi

xMIC.Dropx IF-Rockerz
xMIC.Dropx
xMIC.Dropx

Posted: 08 September 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
*Res*
waiting for it.
Edited
awesome update
khushi still hates arnav!she should be.seriously howmuch he tortured her in past.
He deserve this punishment.
Waiting for next chapter.

Edited by -BROKEN_ANGEL- - 10 September 2014 at 1:01am

Go to top