SS: Arshi Tum Hi Ho Thread 2 updated on page 11 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Wow amazing di plzz update soon waiting for it 
Originally posted by jagrutid

Thread 2 and some fiction to continue the story.  Very happy that you have decided to carry on because this really is the only thing i read  in terms of ff. I really liked the fact that you wrote a prologue for us. Its a nice point to start reading from.

Aww, thank you:) I am glad that you liked:=)

It was lovely  to come back to this ff ..however the only thing in my opinion (maybe preference)  that seemed out of place was Khushi re-marrying. Khushi is definitely entitled to re-marry and be happy, start a new life,of-course she is but I found it a little odd.

As his wife she endured all the pain he inflicted on her and that must have been because she loved him or longed to be loved? Even if he didn't. The only time i feel you can put up with so much ..is when you truly love someone or desire to be loved by that someone. For me it doesn't quite click. 
A girl that stuck to her relationship for so long ...endured not only emotional but physical torture from her husband and  still was committed enough to do a vrat like karva chauth then goes on to marry someone else.?

See, Khushi is not married yet, it was a just a news which Arnav heard from someone, and who says that everything you hear is always right. Sometimes there is a reson behind why doing it. In the future, you will get your answers:)

Okay there is a 2 year period in which things would have changed but my perception of Khushi was a girl that would have put up with anything to be acquire  a little love from her husband.  Is it so easy to  get over someone  you tried so hard for maybe even loved at some point and re-marry. ?

Some things have change during these two years and Khushi has got alot stronger when she was before. Which will you notice later too:)

Think what i am getting at is I hope Khushi isn't really remarrying or has changed her mind about re-marrying someone else because for me that undermines all her endurance and devotion during her marriage with ASR.
She might as well have just left him at that first incident when he abused her post something trivial like breaking glass.
Only my point of view of course..and which ever direction that you decide to take the story i am sure it will be an amazing read.  As a reader I would love to see Khushi returning to her home as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada and ASR little by little putting right his wrongs. From...reacting appropriately/ understandingly  at a mistakenly broken glass to helping her break her fast.. or even something as small as helping her address him as Arnav instead of Mr Raizada. All those little things that Khushi had longed for and suffered in hope of. I just want her to get a taste of the love she once endured so much for.
On the other hand ..if she is scared  that severely by him then her  looking for love in someone else is justified but I still  feel that there is too much devotion in Khushi towards her first relationship for her to re-marry someone else.

I really understand your point and this will happen to them but in small steps, after everything Khushi has been through, it will take her time to heal, even if she has got stronger in these two years

Thank you very much for retuning with another array of i'm sure astounding reads 0  and like i say, no matter where this story goes i will be following it and will enjoy each and every chapter i'm sure..  Jagruti

Aww, thank you for reading and always giving such wonderful long comments, I really enjoyed reading:)
Congrats on the new thread...
congrats for new thread..
thanks for continue writing..
love it

Awesome prologue plz update soon
congrts on d new thread...
interesting prologue...
loved it...
thnx fr d pm...
continue soon...
Thanx for the PM!! N Great big thanx for the continuation of this SS!! Prologue was sad !! Nannav tried to take up his life n Khushiji is Marrying sum1 else!!
Waiting for further update !!

Plz Plz do update soon cant wait now
loved it
hope is d only thing that keeps us driving
I've read all chapters in one go and loved it. My heart aches for Khushi. It's so heartbreaking to know that she has been in pain since she was born because of her so called father. But she still had a hope that one day her father would show concern for her. I felt like crying when I was reading the lines of her diary which she was reffering to her father. 

When she thought that she will be happy with her husband, all her hopes and dreams have been shattered and her heart has been broken by a person whom she loved, whose main purpose was to take revenge, who killed his own unborn baby just for his big ego. 

Arnav deserves every pain in this world for destroying an innocent soul. His pain is nothing compared to all she has been through in her life.

I'll send you buddy request. I would be pleased if you could accept it for PMs.
I'm glad that u have decided to continue the story !
Nice prologue !
So Arnav's suffering n Khushi has moved on n has apparently decided to marry someone else !
So curious to read what happens next !
Pls continue soon !!!!