Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats for the new thread
amazing one
can't wait to read more
thanks for the pm
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thread 2 and some fiction to continue the story.  Very happy that you have decided to carry on because this really is the only thing i read  in terms of ff. I really liked the fact that you wrote a prologue for us. Its a nice point to start reading from.

It was lovely  to come back to this ff ..however the only thing in my opinion (maybe preference)  that seemed out of place was Khushi re-marrying. Khushi is definitely entitled to re-marry and be happy, start a new life,of-course she is but I found it a little odd.

As his wife she endured all the pain he inflicted on her and that must have been because she loved him or longed to be loved? Even if he didn't. The only time i feel you can put up with so much ..is when you truly love someone or desire to be loved by that someone. For me it doesn't quite click. 
A girl that stuck to her relationship for so long ...endured not only emotional but physical torture from her husband and  still was committed enough to do a vrat like karva chauth then goes on to marry someone else.?

Okay there is a 2 year period in which things would have changed but my perception of Khushi was a girl that would have put up with anything to be acquire  a little love from her husband.  Is it so easy to  get over someone  you tried so hard for maybe even loved at some point and re-marry. ?

Think what i am getting at is I hope Khushi isn't really remarrying or has changed her mind about re-marrying someone else because for me that undermines all her endurance and devotion during her marriage with ASR.
She might as well have just left him at that first incident when he abused her post something trivial like breaking glass.
Only my point of view of course..and which ever direction that you decide to take the story i am sure it will be an amazing read.  As a reader I would love to see Khushi returning to her home as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada and ASR little by little putting right his wrongs. From...reacting appropriately/ understandingly  at a mistakenly broken glass to helping her break her fast.. or even something as small as helping her address him as Arnav instead of Mr Raizada. All those little things that Khushi had longed for and suffered in hope of. I just want her to get a taste of the love she once endured so much for.
On the other hand ..if she is scared  that severely by him then her  looking for love in someone else is justified but I still  feel that there is too much devotion in Khushi towards her first relationship for her to re-marry someone else.

Thank you very much for retuning with another array of i'm sure astounding reads 0  and like i say, no matter where this story goes i will be following it and will enjoy each and every chapter i'm sure..  Jagruti

Edited by jagrutid - 10 years ago
dattamaitry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG m soo happy...
that u will continue this story...

prologue was suparb...

waiting for the update...

thanx for pm...
zariya123 thumbnail
awesome