Mahabharat

India-Forums

Mahabharat
Mahabharat

Most defamed in this serial? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Which character so far has been shredded the most in this serial?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.69%]
6 [10.17%]
1 [1.69%]
9 [15.25%]
38 [64.41%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [6.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
its bheem for me...they r showing bheem as a complete petu who has nothing to do with sense of humour but this is not right ..cvs should watch the previous MB of B.R.Chopra and should learn something from there ,bheem was projected very well there

cherryberry293 IF-Dazzler
cherryberry293
cherryberry293

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Voted for Yudhishtir.

He was Dharmraj and very efficient ruler but here they're showing him as mute viewer. He doesn't take decisions. I never saw this Yudhishtir in any action.
He just looks from face to face... And waits for Arjun to come up with an idea.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri122anu93...Diala...

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payelsonafan

its bheem for me...they r showing bheem as a complete petu who has nothing to do with sense of humour but this is not right ..cvs should watch the previous MB of B.R.Chopra and should learn something from there ,bheem was projected very well there

I disagree on this one - in BRC, Bhima was shown as an eternally grumpy character w/ no sense of humor.  In that aspect, this serial's Bhima is better.  However, my favorite Bhima was DBSK's, followed by the one in Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna.

But yeah, I agree w/ you that Bhima is shown badly.
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Drupada wanting that Draupadi should go through a life of humiliation, and still be regarded as pure!  What a crock!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri122

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
All the characterizers except Krishna so far...
gowri122 Senior Member
gowri122
gowri122

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
vrish
Drupada wanting that Draupadi should go through a life of humiliation, and still be regarded as pure!  What a crock!!! 

i had voted 4 Bheema but now i feel Drupada is grossly being portrayed. y on earth do they think that Drupada hated daughtersAngry(female infanticide/foeticide/preference 4 boys is a fairly recent trend right, that too limited only to certain parts of India ) they r showing him to be an evil character. do these people think of youths of India as morons, to believ this ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish....Diala...

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I agree w/ you - I too voted for Bhima, but would happily take that back and put in Drupada!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri122

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
There are way too many characters which have been defamed, but I think the worst portrayals so far have been Bhima & Drupada.
In the Mahabharat epic, Bhima is my favorite character after Lord Krishna, but in this serial he is one of my least, because all they do is show him eating and bullying Nakul around. Dead

As for Drupad, he had his faults, no one's denying it. He treating Drona poorly and deserved to be defeated by his disciples. He was proud and arrogant at times, but was he a sexist and a sadist? NO. Censored There is no account of him torturing his own subjects and hating his daughters. He loved Shikhandi when he/she was Shikhandini, and he loved Draupadi also. 

Go to top