Mahabharat

India-Forums

Mahabharat
Mahabharat

Most defamed in this serial? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which character so far has been shredded the most in this serial?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.69%]
6 [10.17%]
1 [1.69%]
9 [15.25%]
38 [64.41%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [6.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Oh, dear.  I thought it would be a tough/close competition, but Bhima is trouncing everybody here like he trounced the Kauravas LOL

Originally posted by medha00

Shakuni.Mere maamu jaan ... Inki Kya haalat banadi hai...

On a serious note,Drupadas character is the most distorted one.I dont remember reading anywhere that he was constantly dropped on his head as a toddler or had any major mental condition.Though that is what it feels like when watching the show.
Now he will become a sadist who will torture brahmins, desrespect and mock the gods who gave him the son he wants and walk away from his daughter. Just great and so original.

Yeah, I noted that in the feedback thread.  He was unfair to Drona, but that was it.  If it weren't for him, the Pandavas wouldn't have had their main army - Indraprastha was a part of the Kaurava  kingdom, and so their soldiers had to fight on the Kaurava side.  Maybe in Bheeshma's akshauni.  The main army of the Pandavas were the Panchalas, and then others - Matsya, Kekaya, Srinjaya, Chedi, Magadha, et al.  If it weren't for Drupada, Krishna would have had to enter the war, w/ all his sons & army.

Or else, the Pandavas couldn't have won.

Manojie Goldie
Manojie
Manojie

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I am going for Drupad! Having seen their plans next week.

PERHAPS this was the solution the CVs found as to why Shikandi and Draupad don't help Abhimanyu in chakravyuh! Because he is the son of a "saut" they're going to do a saas bahu type Abhimanyu death!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Manojie Goldie
Manojie
Manojie

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I think the fact that the Pandavs go to Draupadi Swayamvar to WIN her hand and not to punish Drupad for his treatment of Brahmins is blackening Pandavs as well.

Pandavs were the epitome of truth and righteousness. Pandavs would never tough the daughter of such an adharmi!

.Vrish.

Misanthrope. IF-Stunnerz
Misanthrope.
Misanthrope.

TSMSP,Porus, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki BC Winner

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Satyavati's character was blackened completely...she never treated Bheeshma in such a harsh manner. In fact, both shared a genuine bond. She looked like a typical daily soap vamp.

Vidura is being ignored completely...same is the case with all the others :(

I've voted for Bhima, keeping in mind the difference between kid and adult Bhima.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daenerysnow.Vrish.

...Diala... IF-Sizzlerz
...Diala...
...Diala...

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Bhim and Yudi would get the same weightage from me but Bhim has good number of votes so gave it to the poor crown prince Unhappy..

.Vrish.

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@Vrish isnt bheem your favorite.Lord you must be higly frustrated.Exactly how ready are you to throw your Tele out of the window.
LOL
And yes, Panchalas were completely destroyed i would assume. The king, his brothers and sons all killed in the war.His daughters son were murdered.You would think he would get more credit.
Who ruled over panchal after the war?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Arijit007

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
it's also my question.

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ddiala, cool! Cool

Medha, yeah, Bhima is my fav, and I too think him.  But I thought there would be good votes for all the others.  Like Shruti said, Satyavati was badly mangled, and only salvaged at the end (but not really: how did she become sensitive to justice only when Dushashan started bullying the fishermen?)  And you are right on Drupada as well.  I raised the same question in the feedback thread - what happened to Panchala after the war, since Drupada didn't seem to have any survivors?

Manojie, agree w/ you.  The Pandavas saw Drupada as a virtuous ruler, and hence desired that alliance as much as he did.  Only thing about him - it seems like he wanted to win over Arjun from Drona, but I never understood how Draupadi could have enabled that.

...Diala...

Go to top