Bhavesh Joshi releases 21 Nov and Mary Kom releases 3 Nov, 2014! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Why would such a skilled and talented director like Vikramaditya Motwane direct one of the worst actors of all time?...
Becuase flops does not make an actor a bad actor. do you think SRK did any acting in CE ? I think Imran is such a good actor even better than SRK.
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

Becuase flops does not make an actor a bad actor. do you think SRK did any acting in CE ? I think Imran is such a good actor even better than SRK.

I'm sorry but..

i like imran too but he not as good as shah rukh khan. he will get better as he matures insha allah. i hope this film does well for imran x
I just made the comment on SRK's CE and Imran's films this year. I think he was better than SRK. and yes SRK might have some good roles in past but he is a frozen expression and repititive roles. Sorry if I hurt anyone,
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

I just made the comment on SRK's CE and Imran's films this year. I think he was better than SRK. and yes SRK might have some good roles in past but he is a frozen expression and repititive roles. Sorry if I hurt anyone,

You're only hurting yourself by thinking Imran Khan is anywhere close to being even an okay actor... because he's definitely a terrible actor... probably one of the worst actors that Bollywood has ever produced. However, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
Parko I think thats your own thoughts and its good also, I agree to you in some way but not all. Yes Imran has acted bad in some films but very good in others. There are a lot of Imran fans who love him, I am among.

I belive once an actor gets the tag of a bad actor, its very hard to push it through just like Aishwarya after giving brilliant performnaces in some films, gets trashed even today. I will not talk about Katrina. Some actors once they get good acting report, they always are worshipped even with bad performance.

Anyway, I must have said a lot about SRK. But I hope Imran improves with Bhavesj Joshi. I see the spark in him.
Motwane making a huge mistake in casting Imran for a high budget movie.