Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshKo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I don't know about Shrenu but Avi is really popular abroad due to CB. I myself was an avid CB & Avinash/Rubina fan before this show. Now of course I love Avinash/Shrenu even more than ever. I'm totally a convert😆

I think you just proved my earlier point. Thank you. 😆
sammna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hy guys, so happy to hear that my fav avi and shrenu r so popular abroad, thy really deserve all the recognition, i hope tht avi and shrenu and waseem and the entire cast takes our fav to a level never seen before, luv u guys and thanks my fellow ebpians fr the updates
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am a serbian living in spain...and i noticed that more and more serbians who watch indian tv shows start watching ebp too
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dont ask about here in pakistan...my aunt and her friends...and their daughters and a couple of sons😲 ... if they miss 5:30 pm episode , they stay awake till midnight for the re-run...and my aunt ask me prediction about show🤓, which i get from segments😳 and tell them  and they are aaawed taht all my predicitons come true ☺️
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is great that people from different countries are also appreciating  this wonderful serial. 
I know some of us in the US do love this serial as well.
Aas2727 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m ashlok fan from Pakistan. I have become a big fan of them as I for the first time made an id in India forums and joined ebp group. Luv this show.
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I live in Belgium, but i'm from Russia and i know that there are a lot of russian Ashlok fans in internet 😊 And it's after 1st season, because ipkknd was really popular. Now that's EBPEdited by macaron - 10 years ago
sanhita88 thumbnail
Am from California...we have hell n lot of people who watch EBP here...infact thru my colleague knew this show,fell for Mr Sachdev n starting watching this show...then back to back I watched all of his other shows...I went crazy na...after that I watched the first season,then geet too...but nothing impressed me...I think u fall for the first guy n u stay with him...maybe this is was happened to me...any parties or get together EBP becomes a chat show there...my friends keep discussing about it...only me among my friends out of passion started writing on forums...actually i was a silent reader...then got inspired seeing people writing on forums..then thought why not?to promote my fav show n my fav actor jumped in here...😊u know guys offlate recently I found out Mr Sachdev has done an Ad with my uncle's online shopping portal...OMG it was a strange feeling for me after knowing that n watching too...
sanhita88 thumbnail
Thank u Sammna for this lovely post...good to know our forum members live in which country...u feel more closer...😊
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There has to be a huge crowd of fans for EBP in USA!!! Definitely!!!!!