Posted: 10 years ago
guys, bec of my obsession fr ashlok, happened to search fr choti bahu videos jst fr avi, and gosh he hs so many fans abroad, saw videos if hs trip with ruby to trinidad, los angeles malaysia etc, guess thy were vry popular, jst want to know how popular is ashlok is abroad??? is avi and shrenu adored the same way like hre, i hope to see them more in award functions and shows.
i am a Dutch/moroccan viewer 
i think they havee alsooo alot abroad fans ๐Ÿ˜›
I live in Delhi...so don't know about abroad
I know about Delhi
i'm a romanian viewer..they also are popular in romania
I live in Canada and they have such huge fan following here. I know lots and lots of CB fans who after started watching EBP have converted and no longer a Dev/Radhika fan but are now avid fans of Astha/Shlok. ๐Ÿ˜†
Here in my city and in fact in many foreign countries he is still known as Radhika ka Dev...n people still want his last show to come bback with new season
N Asko what u r telling is impossible...once a Radev fan is always a Radev fan...n u know that ..I m sure
Originally posted by bhawanaAVINAfan

Here in my city and in fact in many foreign countries he is still known as Radhika ka Dev...n people still want his last show to come bback with new season
N Asko what u r telling is impossible...once a Radev fan is always a Radev fan...n u know that ..I m sure

LOL. I'm sory what does that even mean, 'once a Radev fan always Radev fan'. You do know that it's in human nature to change once opinion and mind right? Plus I'm talking about people in my community and how they feel so I'm not sure what you are getting at. She asked about how people in foreign country felt hence I replied as to what I know about majority of the people around me feel.Edited by AshKo - 10 years ago
they are popular here in uk
I don't know about Shrenu but Avi is really popular abroad due to CB. I myself was an avid CB & Avinash/Rubina fan before this show. Now of course I love Avinash/Shrenu even more than ever. I'm totally a convert๐Ÿ˜† 
l live in chicago, havent watched chhoti bahu, was ipkknd watcher
now am engaged in shlok character and anjali character
love waseem sabir and EBP