shariff ka dil jodha ke pass hai...our jodha ka dil...i dont know
Jodha ka dil Jodha ke hi paas hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SenpaiNOTICEMEAkanksha_33sonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Now its understandable why there were posts justifying BB defending her abusive husband Ouch... there must be something good about Sharifu LOL and anyway Agra is devoid of men with real qualities... so have to choose from what is available, for Jo.LOL

Paru...Akanksha_33elasingh

SenpaiNOTICEME IF-Rockerz
SenpaiNOTICEME
SenpaiNOTICEME

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indhulovesparii

dnt say like that ela diCryCryCryya i agree Jallu is being very mean..but Shardha ki chemistry akdha se zyaada sizzling nahi haiCryCry..Kill Maham then you will know who has more passion Jalal or ShareefTongueTongue

I completly disagree with you!!!
If someone kill Maham to Adham pagal hojayegi bewukouf ko sochne mein hamesha apni mummy ki zarurat parti hai na isiliye aur Jalal bi saath mein DeadDead Don't forget that Maham falsely planned against Jodhaa for Ruk's miscarriage and he was about to behead Jodhaa AngryAngry Ab to Benazir bi Jodhaa par galat ilzam lagaye to Jalal vishwas karne ki tayar hai huh!DeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stargirl327Akanksha_33sonia_1elasingh

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

OK.

I don't find this funny so I would like to BUTT in & give my two cents:

To read posts admiring a wife- beater & an abuser's faithfulness & loyalty to Jodha in the event that she becomes his wife/lover, is disturbing, to say the least.

Jalal, whatever he maybe currently, is a man who is 1000 times above the likes of Shariffuddin & Adham Khan & to see people openly support & cheer a man who a certified abuser who preys upon Weakness & Emotions, is plain disturbing.

How would it feel if we move beyond our television sets & imagine such a situation in reality?Would any one of us want to be with someone with a man like Adham or Shirrif? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

To be critical is good. To be over-emotional  & lose focus on Logic or Morality ( if you please)  is not.

As a bystander, I felt I had to say this. 

If this offended anybody, you would have to excuse me. But in case it did I would like to say - 

The Intent was not present, hence, the regret will not either.

Please do carry on. 

Cheers. Embarrassed
If I remember correctly Jalal ran to slap Jodha...Only MA had stopped him...When Jodha had accused MA...I she had not stopped him then?...Anyway Ruku perform this task for him...

Again public humiliation is also a slap on the face which every one can see...

Again why bring Jallu into it? We have not taken his name and we are not bothered abt him.

There are clear posts talking about Jalal. Which is why  I "brought him in".

They're disturbing &unless your thread is banned or is one for invitees, I don't see why I shouldn't.

I made my point. Just the way I shall make my exit. But it still does not change-It is disturbing. Period.

Carry on.
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Originally posted by Indhulovesparii

dnt say like that ela diCryCryCryya i agree Jallu is being very mean..but Shardha ki chemistry akdha se zyaada sizzling nahi haiCryCry..Kill Maham then you will know who has more passion Jalal or ShareefTongueTongue
Indu plz dont cry...We are just passing our time dear...

SenpaiNOTICEMEAkanksha_33sonia_1

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

OK.

I don't find this funny so I would like to BUTT in & give my two cents:

To read posts admiring a wife- beater & an abuser's faithfulness & loyalty to Jodha in the event that she becomes his wife/lover, is disturbing, to say the least.

Jalal, whatever he maybe currently, is a man who is 1000 times above the likes of Shariffuddin & Adham Khan & to see people openly support & cheer a man who a certified abuser who preys upon Weakness & Emotions, is plain disturbing.

How would it feel if we move beyond our television sets & imagine such a situation in reality?Would any one of us want to be with someone with a man like Adham or Shirrif? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

To be critical is good. To be over-emotional  & lose focus on Logic or Morality ( if you please)  is not.

As a bystander, I felt I had to say this. 

If this offended anybody, you would have to excuse me. But in case it did I would like to say - 

The Intent was not present, hence, the regret will not either.

Please do carry on. 

Cheers. Embarrassed
If I remember correctly Jalal ran to slap Jodha...Only MA had stopped him...When Jodha had accused MA...I she had not stopped him then?

Again public humiliation is also a slap on the face which every one can see...

Again why bring Jallu into it? We have not taken his name and we are not bothered abt him.

ela i agree jalal should not  be brought

there are times when one can be frustrated on jalal and wish someone better than him

but sharrif would be the last in whom we can see that better person

he is not a gr8 warrior
he killed suryabhan by cheating
he was humiliated by sujamal but did not tell jalal about it to maintain his reputation

he is not a good husband 
he beats his wife for no reason .bakshi bano does not accuse his mother like person or other 

he is not a good human being
he wanted to stop sukanya's wedding  for own selfish reason

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha_33elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

Ela pls dnt say that Jo deserve that cheapu darling...i can even tolerate if u say that she doesnt deserve Jalal(according to present track ll accept it)...bt dnt say her name with that Cheapu dear...really HurtsCryCryCry 
Hema first of all stop crying...and now listen...this is kind of fun post not for serious discussion...Relax and enjoy...Abb Sd ke alawa aur koi hai nahi Jodhu ke liye...And I hate to see her lonely and defeated...by Ben

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahil.Ki.Vedikasonia_1

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

Ela pls dnt say that Jo deserve that cheapu darling...i can even tolerate if u say that she doesnt deserve Jalal(according to present track ll accept it)...bt dnt say her name with that Cheapu dear...really HurtsCryCryCry 

hi hema...
how are u??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahil.Ki.Vedika

Go to top