Jodha Akbar

ShirfJodha....Fun post - Page 4

staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

Ashwini is playing Maham to the hilt...I find her very pretty...Maham has many good qualities too

i am big fan of ashwini from kasamh se days 
she looks cute in goolmaal 3
but i hate her character mahamanga

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OK.

I don't find this funny so I would like to BUTT in & give my two cents:

To read posts admiring a wife- beater & an abuser's faithfulness & loyalty to Jodha in the event that she becomes his wife/lover, is disturbing, to say the least.

Jalal, whatever he maybe currently, is a man who is 1000 times above the likes of Shariffuddin & Adham Khan & to see people openly support & cheer a man who a certified abuser who preys upon Weakness & Emotions, is plain disturbing.

How would it feel if we move beyond our television sets & imagine such a situation in reality?Would any one of us want to be with someone with a man like Adham or Shirrif? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

To be critical is good. To be over-emotional  & lose focus on Logic or Morality ( if you please)  is not.

As a bystander, I felt I had to say this. 

If this offended anybody, you would have to excuse me. But in case it did I would like to say - 

The Intent was not present, hence, the regret will not either.

Please do carry on. 

Cheers. πŸ˜³
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sharifu will fill their house with Jo's paintings πŸ˜†
He will keep her on a pedestal πŸ‘πŸΌ
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

OK.

To read posts admiring a wife- beater & an abuser's faithfulness & loyalty to Jodha in the event that she becomes his wife/lover, is disturbing, to say the least.

Jalal, whatever he maybe currently, is a man who is 1000 times above the likes of Shariffuddin & Adham Khan & to see people openly support & cheer a man who a certified abuser who preys upon Weakness & Emotions, is plain disturbing.

How would it feel if we move beyond our television sets & imagine such a situation in reality?Would any one of us want to be with someone with a man like Adham or Shirrif? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

To be critical is good. To be over-emotional  & lose focus on Logic or Morality ( if you please)  is not.

If this offended anybody, you would have to excuse me. But in case it did I would like to say - 

Please do carry on. 

Cheers. πŸ˜³

hi tripti i have said the same thing 
may be jalal is not to goody goody but grey
but adham is worst wife beater just becoz she is bewa😑
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ppluvkuch

new definition of love SHARIFF

Dekho maine bi ek sherz likha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sharif ki beintehaan mohobbat ka πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Indhulovesparii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
dnt say like that ela di😭😭😭ya i agree Jallu is being very mean..but Shardha ki chemistry akdha se zyaada sizzling nahi hai😭😭..Kill Maham then you will know who has more passion Jalal or ShareefπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

Sweety πŸ€—kaha thi abb tak? I am liking this tall guy?

πŸ€—πŸ€— 
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

OK.

Please do carry on. 

Cheers. πŸ˜³

If I remember correctly Jalal ran to slap Jodha...Only MA had stopped him...When Jodha had accused MA...I she had not stopped him then?...Anyway Ruku perform this task for him...

Again public humiliation is also a slap on the face which every one can see...

Again why bring Jallu into it? We have not taken his name and we are not bothered abt him.
Edited by elasingh - 10 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ela pls dnt say that Jo deserve that cheapu darling...i can even tolerate if u say that she doesnt deserve Jalal(according to present track ll accept it)...bt dnt say her name with that Cheapu dear...really Hurts😭😭😭  Edited by ...hema23... - 10 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ppluvkuch

shariff ka dil jodha ke pass hai...our jodha ka dil...i dont know

Jodha ka dil Jodha ke hi paas hai...