Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Now its understandable why there were posts justifying BB defending her abusive husband ... there must be something good about Sharifu 😆 and anyway Agra is devoid of men with real qualities... so have to choose from what is available, for Jo.😆
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Indhulovesparii

dnt say like that ela di😭😭😭ya i agree Jallu is being very mean..but Shardha ki chemistry akdha se zyaada sizzling nahi hai😭😭..Kill Maham then you will know who has more passion Jalal or Shareef😛😛

I completly disagree with you!!!
If someone kill Maham to Adham pagal hojayegi bewukouf ko sochne mein hamesha apni mummy ki zarurat parti hai na isiliye aur Jalal bi saath mein ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ Don't forget that Maham falsely planned against Jodhaa for Ruk's miscarriage and he was about to behead Jodhaa ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Ab to Benazir bi Jodhaa par galat ilzam lagaye to Jalal vishwas karne ki tayar hai huh!🤢🤢

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: elasingh

If I remember correctly Jalal ran to slap Jodha...Only MA had stopped him...When Jodha had accused MA...I she had not stopped him then?...Anyway Ruku perform this task for him...

Again public humiliation is also a slap on the face which every one can see...

Again why bring Jallu into it? We have not taken his name and we are not bothered abt him.

There are clear posts talking about Jalal. Which is why  I "brought him in".

They're disturbing &unless your thread is banned or is one for invitees, I don't see why I shouldn't.

I made my point. Just the way I shall make my exit. But it still does not change-It is disturbing. Period.

Carry on.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Indhulovesparii

dnt say like that ela di😭😭😭ya i agree Jallu is being very mean..but Shardha ki chemistry akdha se zyaada sizzling nahi hai😭😭..Kill Maham then you will know who has more passion Jalal or Shareef😛😛

Indu plz dont cry...We are just passing our time dear...
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If I remember correctly Jalal ran to slap Jodha...Only MA had stopped him...When Jodha had accused MA...I she had not stopped him then?

Again public humiliation is also a slap on the face which every one can see...

Again why bring Jallu into it? We have not taken his name and we are not bothered abt him.

ela i agree jalal should not  be brought

there are times when one can be frustrated on jalal and wish someone better than him

but sharrif would be the last in whom we can see that better person

he is not a gr8 warrior
he killed suryabhan by cheating
he was humiliated by sujamal but did not tell jalal about it to maintain his reputation

he is not a good husband 
he beats his wife for no reason .bakshi bano does not accuse his mother like person or other 

he is not a good human being
he wanted to stop sukanya's wedding  for own selfish reason

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...hema23...

Ela pls dnt say that Jo deserve that cheapu darling...i can even tolerate if u say that she doesnt deserve Jalal(according to present track ll accept it)...bt dnt say her name with that Cheapu dear...really Hurts😭😭😭 

Hema first of all stop crying...and now listen...this is kind of fun post not for serious discussion...Relax and enjoy...Abb Sd ke alawa aur koi hai nahi Jodhu ke liye...And I hate to see her lonely and defeated...by Ben
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ela pls dnt say that Jo deserve that cheapu darling...i can even tolerate if u say that she doesnt deserve Jalal(according to present track ll accept it)...bt dnt say her name with that Cheapu dear...really Hurts😭😭😭 

hi hema...
how are u??
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hema then I will gently request you to ignore those posts and don't even open those topics ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ It's a forum where we are free to make topics on which , what , why , who we want  so if it doesn't please you then we can do nothing dear (no offense) 
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hema first of all stop crying...and now listen...this is kind of fun post not for serious discussion...Relax and enjoy...Abb Sd ke alawa aur koi hai nahi Jodhu ke liye...And I hate to see her lonely and defeated...by Ben

i can understand

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: happygolucky099

hi hema...
how are u??

Fn dear... how are u??