Vani Rani Promos - Jan 2014 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
No, I think it is drama planned between Rajesh and Vani.
Once Shenvi realises that Rajesh is "dead",  the split personality will become one.

I think.

I hope.

I feel cheated that there is no aavi.
Thanks Ravi

oh damn, it's one of these promos where you have to constantly press the replay button 😃😆
Originally posted by Karthikka

No, I think it is drama planned between Rajesh and Vani.
Once Shenvi realises that Rajesh is "dead",  the split personality will become one.

I think.

I hope.

I feel cheated that there is no aavi.

Yeah, seems like Vani's drama
Well, some people are already angry that Raadhika is accepting such a 'stupid' story (Shenvi's supernatural track) so elongating it any longer would lose their interest???

Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Yeah, seems like Vani's drama
Well, some people are already angry that Raadhika is accepting such a 'stupid' story (Shenvi's supernatural track) so elongating it any longer would lose their interest???

Well you look about, Vani Rani serial has some realistic content , which in era thing this issue is big nonsense, it was dragged but was showed in different manner. If there was Avi for sure there will be Soonyam Master ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ 
Looks like Chadramukhi's climax and Vani is Dr. Saravanana?..I had always admired as a creative head..but why did she bring this psychological concept, I dont really understand. 
Originally posted by kameswari

Looks like Chadramukhi's climax and Vani is Dr. Saravanana?..I had always admired as a creative head..but why did she bring this psychological concept, I dont really understand. 

Actually I had huge problems with Chandramukhi - it did not gel, too many loopholes and the explanation and the supernatural occurrences did not really work well together. The explanation given was not convincing, it was long and convoluted and unbelievable in places.

I think it is Selvi's guilt - because Shenba did tell her that she will commit suicide if Selvi continues with the muthal rathiri vishayam. That is why she has split personality disorder.

Having met someone with that disease, I can very well believe it.
Originally posted by Karthikka

Actually I had huge problems with Chandramukhi - it did not gel, too many loopholes and the explanation and the supernatural occurrences did not really work well together. The explanation given was not convincing, it was long and convoluted and unbelievable in places.

Your right..But anyway adhu Thalaivar Padam..Inspite of all the holes its Rajni..So I watched it for 25 times..
Originally posted by kameswari

Your right..But anyway adhu Thalaivar Padam..Inspite of all the holes its Rajni..So I watched it for 25 times..

25 times ah???? Seriously??  ðŸ˜²  ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

But you cant beat my friend's obssession with Mouna Ragam - 500 times.😆

My personal record - Thiruvilayadal - 20 times. Enga Veetu Pillai - 15 times. Always a Nadigar Thilagam and a Makkal Thilagam fan.