Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywoods Best Dance Numbers of 2013! (Page 3)

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Joined: 01 July 2011
Posts: 16377

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
nagada and kamli.

JodhaBai Goldie
JodhaBai
JodhaBai

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 1685

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasini009

where are 5Cr. song 'malang' and Kat's best 'Kamli'?Shocked
4 songs of DP's? this article writer is so biased Ermm

now shuru ho jaoEvil Smile

Kamli was 80% body double and the other 20% some weird closeups of Kats legs

The only great dance numbers I can remember from this year are from Shahid and Ranveer. They both own their songs. 


Edited by JodhaBai - 05 January 2014 at 9:30am
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 32528

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Lungi Dance for me takes the cake.

Nagada Sang Dol is 2nd favorite.

Kamli should be up there too but I felt it was more stunts and gymnastics than dancing.
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 24177

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
For me it's Nagada Sang Dhol, Badtameez Dil and Lungi Dance
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 24177

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

badtameez dil,nagara sang,nagin dance are also deserving

What is the 'Nagin' dance? Confused
BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Joined: 01 August 2007
Posts: 15893

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Balam Pichkari, Nagada Sang Dhol, Gandi Baat, Saree Ke Fall Sa, Dhating Naach were the ones I loved Big smile
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 15160

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Ce songs, yjhd songs, race n finally rl songs which r mentioned in article.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Madhuri Dixit to promote Dedh Ishqiya on Dance India Dance 4

Author: ahmadraza82   Replies: 1   Views: 457

ahmadraza82 1 457 07 December 2013 at 5:43am by .Bongsookie.
If Ranbir can do towel dance why can't Sidhanth do Nanga dance?:Shakti

2

Author: hasini009   Replies: 15   Views: 2789

hasini009 15 2789 27 September 2013 at 12:25pm by xoSahiba
ABCD 3D dance movie,Any Body can dance

2 3 4

Author: lastairbender   Replies: 28   Views: 6752

lastairbender 28 6752 22 June 2012 at 6:38am by lastairbender
VIDEO OF KARISMA DANCING IN DANCE INDIA DANCE

2 3

Author: Nkapoor3   Replies: 18   Views: 2412

Nkapoor3 18 2412 21 May 2012 at 8:33am by Nkapoor3
HR KAT on just dance vdo cute dance:D

Author: DB_reloaded   Replies: 4   Views: 851

DB_reloaded 4 851 29 August 2011 at 6:05pm by DB_reloaded

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index