~Perfect-Imperfect Life~

RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Without making much noise,she quickly prepared Chilla's which she learned recently just for Rey as whenever she used to make they used to get burn or broken and hurried towards Rey without caring about her hurt leg.She kept her hand on his shoulder making him sit again & placed the plate in front of him smiling widely sitting beside him.

''I'm full''he said without luking at her.She was sad but urged him to taste

''Rey thoda sa taste kar lijiye,maine specially apke liye bnaye hai''She said n tried to make him ate with her hands but he declined again n again n atlast push her hand & plate.

''Kaha na ek baar bhook ni hai''he said in anger and left.

She was scared,for the first time he saw him like this.Her eyes fell on the chilla's lying down on the floor nw,wiping a lone tear which escaped she picked them up clean the table and threw them outside from the window for the street dogs and went to the room & saw rey already lying closing his eyes on the bed n she too laid down on her place n tried to sleep.

-*-*-

She was sad,he din't even tasted them.She learned to make just for him.from last few days,After tiring day in ofice,she used to went to her mom's place just to learn them.Rey's mom along dad were out of town to attend marriage n they were alone.Moreover,she wasn't feeling well frm last few days n over to that the tiredness thus,result into sleep.She even got hurt today as a heavy metal piece fell on her foot, whereas Rey was frustated due to the loss in business due to the careless employes and that too from Kriya's company.Moreover he saw many people laughing over him as he was loosing from his wife.He was angry,it had hit his ego hardly.

Next day,Rey loose one more deal and saw Kriya's employes praising her in front of his employes saying Kriya's mam employes are enough to grab a deal frm their boss n all whereas Kriya was absent,she was resting at home.

-*-*-

On reaching home,When Rey was eating Kriya teased him saying she grab the deal but it seem like a taunt to Rey.He shouted at her when Kriya tried to ask n let out her anger in shout he slapped her such that she fall on the sofa and left to his room from there.This was it Kriya was really hurt by his this gesture.She cried sitting on the sofa itself n slept there.

Late night when Rey came out to get some water to drink,he saw her lying on the sofa covering her arms due to cold.He immediately went to room n grabbed a comforter for her.He wrapped it around and datz when found her swell foot.He touched it a litle & saw her cry in pain and open her eyes.On finding him there,she was feared.He can read her eyes.

''kaise lagi kriya?''He asked taking her foot in his lap but she slightly pull them back.

''Room mei''before he could speak she cut him in between..

''Muje aj bahar sone ka bahut mann hai,good night''and she covered herself with comforter to avoid further conversation.

He know talking now would be pointless,so he went inside n laid on the bed thinking about the happenings,when he found her dairy on the bed post n decided to read it as sleep wasn't to be seen anywhere near him.

-*-*-

After reading the dairy entire night,he can crystal clear see the difference between his thoughs n the truth and finaly decided to talk to her.It was already morning and he went outside taking the ointment.He saw her sleeping with her one half on sofa & other on ground and chuckled.He bent down to her level n kissed her forehead n sit down to apply the ointment on her swelled leg without causing much pain & waited for her to wake up so that they can rather he can end the fight and he was sure he'l do it at any cost and smiled now on being remembering how she taunt her after every little fight.

-*-*-

Whole day Rey tried to talk to her but stopped always seeing fear in her eyes.He was very guilty for reacting like that and the outcome of his action was even worse.She dropped the contract when she got to know the things from her trusted employe.He never want her to be scared of him,to sacrifice or to keep distance between them.He always want them to be together talking & sharing about everything.

-*-*-

He entered the room & saw her closing the almirah.He immediately went towards her facing her towards him,he kissed her to the earniest.She could feel his tears when she cupped his face n pulled back.He was luking down with tears.She wiped them n make him luk up

''What happened?''she asked calmly but care visible in her voice.

He just din't speak anything and held his ears still luking down.She understood what he meant and removed his hands and held them in between her tightly.He hesitatingly inched a litle forward to hug her and she completed it engulfing him in a hug stroking his back.

''Sorry couldn't give u much time and dinner''she chuckled saying the last word n he too joined in.

'I won't repeat my mistake again''he said kissing her cheek n then on shoulder never breaking the hug.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Likes & Comments plz
-Riya
~~~~~~~Completed~~~~~~~
Edited by RiyaArShaKapoor - 10 years ago
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me first...
Me firstt...
Me firsttt...
*khushi k aansu bahaaing*
its being like ages ki main kisi k write pe first comment kaing... Haiiyyeee... I so missed my first place...
Achha.. Emotionalpanti khatam kerte hue cuming to d story..
Riyyyaaa maatey... Aapke charan kaha h? Goshhh.. Ek dum mast prologue h.. Awsmm awsmm... Realy loved it..
Pahle besties turned Lovers fir bichadna n now its upto Destiny ki woh millenge ya nahi n agar mill gaye toh ek dusre ko yaad ker payenge ki Nahi...
Woww.. Superb concept hai re...
M really Looking forward to it...
Update super sooonnn...
Me waiting waiting...Edited by Madhu_ArSha - 10 years ago
shanaya_shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear🤗
well... the prologue is interesting...😃😃
whats gonna be the start... m so excited😃 as well as puzzled too😛
update soon😉
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Mana tere dimag me ese zabardast concept aate hain bt it dsnt mean ki tu bs sneak peak de kr chod degi...its hell osum..i wud luv to read further..nd dnt u dare thinking whether to continue or not..U HV TOO
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
title name ... puzzled but after reading concept is damn great and interest...
do continue soon and pm me
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting.. Continue.. Thanks for pm..
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept ..

am waiting eagerly for d story to kick start to know wats gonna happen to KR..

update 1st chappy soon...

ps: loved ur dream ..
sanju_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Riya..yeh tumhari new work hai..?
Hai toh mai sach mein kuch aur socha. .
Mai toh confuse hogayi thi. .
Bt the intro seems really interesting.
arsha_simran thumbnail
a nice new different concept!;!
love the concept...
and the equations :p
and den the equation of life...
I m very keen in knowing the answers...kya hoga...
jaldi update!;!
and ur dream I was like OMG how lucky par jab I read kiss Kara tab laga how cum Amar kiss shaks di itni sudden se tab laga kuch gadbad hai... And khulassa dream!!!! Hahahahahaa
loved that and jaldi update karo!!!! Am waiting!!!