John Abrahams wife Priya is pregnant - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
That's great! Congratulations to them! I think John will make a very good father. He comes across as such a decent, humble, grounded guy off screen.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by this_is_my_name

No wonder he married her...🀒 .. If only he married her because he love her πŸ€’

If he'd dumped his pregnant girlfriend, then we all would be doing πŸ€’🀒🀒🀒🀒

So good on him for being a stand up guy rather than asking her to abort like many BW men are notorious for doing. 
SO what if they had sex before marriage and now having a baby. Good for them. Hopefully we won't get any regress comments on this thread like we have in other ones.

One thing is clear, if you wanna keep your private life private...you can. I give John a lot of respect for making sure Priya wasn't dragged into the public eye and they maintained a relationshp with all the publicity. They love story sounds really cute and gives me hope that maybe an average girl like me can end up with an ARK or an Ian or Leo. Hayeee πŸ˜†

Also congratz to him!!! Husband and father and so soon. Hope he keeps being happy.
Originally posted by this_is_my_name

No wonder he married her...🀒 .. If only he married her because he love her πŸ€’

How do you know he doesn't love her?! People have sex before marriage and sometimes they get preggers. It's not a huge deal and her being preggers might not be the sole reason, it might not even be a reason considering they've been planning the wedding for a long time now. John is one of the few who doesn't flaunt his personal life and he kept Priya out of it all so we don't see all those PDA pics and his proclaiming his love on national TV. But that doesn't mean love doesn't exist. 
Originally posted by MocoCoco

SO what if they had sex before marriage and now having a baby. Good for them. Hopefully we won't get any regress comments on this thread like we have in other ones.

One thing is clear, if you wanna keep your private life private...you can. I give John a lot of respect for making sure Priya wasn't dragged into the public eye and they maintained a relationshp with all the publicity. They love story sounds really cute and gives me hope that maybe an average girl like me can end up with an ARK or an Ian or Leo. Hayeee πŸ˜†

Also congratz to him!!! Husband and father and so soon. Hope he keeps being happy.

usually the medias fascination, and the publics, is with bollywood couples. Its not like he always kept her away...shes been places with him...people just never really cared. 
Wasn't there rumor last year (during his new year vacation) that John is secretly married to Priya?
Originally posted by Enycedoll

usually the medias fascination, and the publics, is with bollywood couples. Its not like he always kept her away...shes been places with him...people just never really cared. 

Yes but certain stars do it on purpose. Call the media and shit, create a scandal, get the muft ki publicity and then cry and complain about it playing the victim card. With John, I've noticed that he is who is and doesn't go around doing this no matter who he's dating. People care initially but if you don't play the game then they stop caring. 

If it's true then congrats to the couple!

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

If he'd dumped his pregnant girlfriend, then we all would be doing🀒

So good on him for being a stand up guy rather than asking her to abort like many BW men are notorious for doing.

+1

Afair, they were in a committed relationship and would probably have gotten married sooner or later anyway. So what if she got pregnant before signing a damn piece of paper aka marriage. John probably still did marry her because he loved her. What he did in no way suggests what 'this_is_my_name' is saying, in fact it suggests the contrary. He could have asked her to abort the baby or even dumped but he did the right thing and married her. Good on him.

Edited by WaitForIt- - 10 years ago
How true is this?

If it is, then Congrats to them! And if not...well enjoy your marriage! πŸ˜†