DianaPrince thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

John Abraham's wife Priya is pregnant

Posted By: Daliya Ghose On Friday, 03rd January 2014,22:01

John Abraham's sudden wedding to girlfriend Priya Runchal invites another controversial report. According to a leading entertainment website, John and Priya hurried to enter into wedlock as Priya is expecting her first child with John Abraham.

John and Priya has been dating for quite sometime and he made this hasty decision because of Priya's pregnancy.

John broke many hearts when he announced his wedding to Priya by tweeting, "Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed 2014! May this year bring you love, good fortune and joy. Love, John and Priya Abraham".

Priya Runchal, an investment banker residing in the US met Bollywood actor John Abraham at an event three years back. They were introduced each other formally and gradually their meeting increased and they got to know each other well better. When Priya comes down to India, she spends time with John Abraham and the actor too often flies to the US to meet his ladylove.

John is awe of Priya and happy to have her in his life. John said that he and Priya understand each other very well and both give each other space.

Once taking about Priya Runchal, he said, "Priya and I met through common friends. Definitely there was attraction, but it takes much more than physical attraction to be in a relationship. I am in a happy space right now. She is extremely supportive and prefers to be away from the public eye. If she calls me at 11.30 in the night and I am caught up with something or am tired, she says I should take rest or go to sleep once I am done with work. It means a lot to me. She gives me space and I give her space. She is currently in London to pursue her two-year full-time MBA, so ours is a long-distance relationship. We will get married when I take a break from work."

John and Priya was last spotted together during the movie screening of Shootout At Wadala'.

Before establishing relationship with Priya, John dated Bipasha Basu for nine years.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh so this was the reason for all the Hush-Hush.
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If it's true, congratulations to them!  That will be one gorgeous baby!
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God, this is why he kept it all low profile, what is Hush-Hush affair which was already planned since a year?
She is completing her higher studies from London, one more year to go... Lives in LA with her parents, that lady as worked in world bank, very stable and calm, who brought stability in John's life. Such rumours will start coming everyday now.

Engagement kabhi hogi, shaadhi kabhi hogi ?Shaadi ho gayi abhi baccha kabhi...ek baccha hua to dusra kabhi...UFF
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
the couple is really good.
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to the couple if its true..!!
Just.Somebody thumbnail
No wonder he married her...🤢 .. If only he married her because he love her ðŸ¤¢
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2