Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Arhi_2205

So many fantasies XD Bahah don't know how she'll fall in love, but it will definitely take time

agree completely.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
About the love bit... it is way too early...firstly they need to meet and connect and hate even before the love happens...

Rudra will imprison Paro as part of of his agressive tactics in getting out information from her.

Ofcourse nothing comes out of her for she has no clue about any of Thakur's activities. As we have seen earlier Rudra has been pulled up many times for his ruthless ways in dealing with his enemies...and the same will repeat. He will be pulled up for manhandling a woman and imprisoning one without enough evidence.

At the same time Paro is abandoned by her side of the village...as redemption for his mistake Rudra's seniors will make Paro his responsibility which of course he hates.

There is supposed to be a chacha and his wife who might provide her shelter. She would now be on his side of the village or where the BSD families live...
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: amni375

I think it's going to be gradual.  There is something between them and she senses it.  She was dreaming of the guy before she met him.  πŸ˜‰

I wouldn't call it dreaming tbh .. more like nightmares πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nyle

w8 n watch

It's not like we have another option .. unfortunately! πŸ˜†
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyam-

its a long long while before that happens lol.

nice post though. will post my version later~

Thanks! Will be waiting :)
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramyarn

First up all he kills the person who got married to Paro just few hours ago..So there will not be any emotional connections with her husband. For her, he is a stranger. What if her husband is really involved in illegal business and got killed for the same reason. 

Her first impression of Rudra is really positive, he saved her honour. For a village girl it is a big reason for adoration.
He takes her to jail, but it is based on the proof na. It is not like he is taking some revenge. Killing husband and taking her to jail will not be a strong reason, not to fall in love. 
However, as in the spoiler if he gets intimate to her to know the truth, then it is something illegal, which will be a reason to hate him. .

True. But "suhaag" is also a big deal for a village girl. She may not have an emotional connect with her husband .. however, because of Rudra .. and because he kills her husband .. she will become a widow .. and possibly be ousted by her village .. and that will give her reason to hate Rudra, even though he was justified in killing the husband.

Also, as you mentioned, latest spoilers have said that he's going to get intimate with her to get out information. Now, you're maybe right about killing her husband etc not being enough to make her hate him .. but when she gets to know that he got intimate with her, used her .. probably took advantage of the fact that she trusts him (because he saved her) she is definitely going to hate him. And possibly, her fear of BSD will increase too .. increasing her hatred for them at the same time.
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --peehu--

i have observed something. but i might be wrong though

Which episode do you think this pic belongs to??

1stly, Sanaya is looking beautiful β­οΈ πŸ˜›

Alright, So what if this pic is taken when Paro is already married??

BUT she is wearing color clothes. and i am sure, if Paro gets widow, she would be in white clothes or in simple clothes with no jewellary.

So, What if Rudra marries her?? 

Can you see this? how close they are??

i really wish this pic is taken when Paro gets married to Rudra πŸ˜³

their relationship is going to start on the basis of Hate. there would be too much of hate. I think Rudra will fall first and will be in denial and Paro will take a lot of time fall πŸ˜³

I don't think that they're gonna get married .. atleast I hope they don't!
Either these pics are from the look test .. because they were released before the cast and crew even went to Rajasthan .. or it is from the time Rudra gets intimate with Paro to get information out of her.
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddFan2012

About the love bit... it is way too early...firstly they need to meet and connect and hate even before the love happens...

Rudra will imprison Paro as part of of his agressive tactics in getting out information from her.

Ofcourse nothing comes out of her for she has no clue about any of Thakur's activities. As we have seen earlier Rudra has been pulled up many times for his ruthless ways in dealing with his enemies...and the same will repeat. He will be pulled up for manhandling a woman and imprisoning one without enough evidence.

At the same time Paro is abandoned by her side of the village...as redemption for his mistake Rudra's seniors will make Paro his responsibility which of course he hates.

There is supposed to be a chacha and his wife who might provide her shelter. She would now be on his side of the village or where the BSD families live...

According to the spoilers, Rudra gets intimate with her to get out some information. Other than that, what you've written makes so much sense!!!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Its a long way to go actually .. first the misunderstandings in her mind need to get cleared so that she can once again start seeing Rudra as her savior and not a villain ... After Rudra kills her husband , its obvious that she will again start fearing and hating BSD men including Rudra .. so first she will hv to know from somewhere that BSD people r the most misunderstood one whereas this Tejawat is real culprit and even the husband of hers who got killed was actually a terrorist or a smuggler who was supplying arms and ammunitions to other side of the border and so got killed  ..

One she knows the above truth , then I feel she will start respecting Rudra as a person who is loyal to his country ... After that love might blossom when on varoius occasions she will see Rudra fighting for her and protecting her from various people ... 😳.,.. Initially she might feel attracted to him as I m assuming soon Paro and Rudra might start living together because Paro might b kept under Rudra's custody till the whole case revolving Tejawat is solved since she will b the prime witness in it πŸ˜‰... So we might hv initial pull-push type situations between both living under one shelter πŸ˜›.. Laila angle will come in play too which can give rise to first signs of jealousy in Paro and thus she might realise that she feels something for Rudra and eventually Love will happen ...

Same will b from Rudra's side too .. First he too should come to know that Paro is innocent in this whole case as Tejawat is real culprit while Paro is made the victim in all this .. So he will protect her from Tejawat's men who might try to kill her and this might make Rudra possessive and protective towards her ... Eventually he will feel attracted towards her and then love hoga πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

But let CVs take all of the above slowly as falling in love and pre-confession phase is always the most exciting in any show ...😳
asmanichatri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: libran90

Isn't it too typical...aur kitni baar dekhna padega yaar Stockholm syndromeπŸ˜•...why can't the guy fall in love first for once..how can we expect the girl to fall in love...that too when the captor has killed her husband..

I don't endorse it, I am saying that is what will happen in all likelihood πŸ˜Š

But I think much will depend on the character trajectory of Paro, who to me right now is a bit of a mystery - I mean she is timid, she is a conformer, she is gentle and sweet.. but surely she is more. Who knows, maybe she is twisted and make Rudra fall in love with her as revenge and then dump him. If that does not convince him about the truth of his dad's words, nothing will πŸ˜† But I want Paro to surprise me. And I agree with you completely, I want the writers to surprise us.